Author Topic: A List of Chinese Touhou Terms?  (Read 2362 times)

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
A List of Chinese Touhou Terms?
« on: January 04, 2014, 03:05:39 AM »
Alright, I found this link of all of the Touhou characters in Chinese.

The only drawback of this list is that it only has the pronunciations, and no non-character terms are mentioned.

Is there a list anywhere that has as many Touhou terms in Chinese as possible? And preferably, with the Chinese characters?
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
Re: A List of Chinese Touhou Terms?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 01:46:49 PM »
For what it's worth, I posted how to write the Touhou characters and games in simplified Chinese here.
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 02:16:06 PM »
Well, all the characters are covered.

What do you mean by "terms"? What terms? In the game? In Gensokyo? Might be helpful if you narrowed things down a bit. Maybe our other Chinese speakers would volunteer translations of their own.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 03:21:30 PM »
What do you mean by "terms"? What terms? In the game? In Gensokyo? Might be helpful if you narrowed things down a bit. Maybe our other Chinese speakers would volunteer translations of their own.

I mean, gameplay terms, like danmaku, bullets, 1cc, NMNB, the names of the bullets, etc.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 05:52:23 PM »
I mean, gameplay terms, like danmaku, bullets, 1cc, NMNB, the names of the bullets, etc.

There you go. Should be plenty of answers there.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."