Author Topic: 2013 in Touhou, Past and Future  (Read 5793 times)

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
2013 in Touhou, Past and Future
« on: January 01, 2014, 11:25:34 AM »
We had a thread like this last year too and I liked it and just stole the idea and made the same one. Let this turn into a motk tradition Let's steal all the contents too:

Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Post about your favorite achievement(s). Your own, that is.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Well, biggest screw-up(s) are just that. what did you fuck up magnificently? Do share

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Other players do cool shit too. What was your favorite here?

Goals for 2014: This is almost kinda useless because of Mino's thread But let's have it anyway. Maybe the topics will be merged due to overlap? I don't know.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: Give other people some ideas of what you think is cool. Challenge them into a race, some silly competition. Anything works.

Write however much you want.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 03:15:40 PM by Tengukami »

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: 2013 in Touhou, Past and Future
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 03:16:09 PM »
Took the liberty of changing the years in the OP to make this current.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 04:14:14 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Getting a B score in LLS Normal.  Getting 79m and reclaiming the board's #1 in LLS Extra.  Finding love for PoDD.  Clearing all modes/routes in Phantasmagoria Trues.  UFO Lunatic 1cc.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: TD Lunatic 1cc.  Playing TD for more than 5 minutes.  Playing TD at all.  Liking DDC.  Thinking the other 5 stages of DDC could redeem the badness that is Seija.  More bad runs than I can count on a thousand hands in binary colonveeface

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: All the recent NMNBs.  Sakurei's IN WR.  Waah's PCB Normal magic.  Cactu's EoSD magic.  Chum's FW  magic.  Denpa's MoF magic.  Zil's PoDD magic.  Eld's magic magic.  Yorgje's shitposting magic.  You're all such wonderful magical girls and I love you.  plz be mai harem waifus

Goals for 2013: 1cc PoDD.  Maybe scoring in PoDD.  Get a C score in LLS Normal.  Beat Pietoro in LLS Extra.  Maybe try to pick up PCB Easy for serious.  Do something cool.  Convince Catfish to come back ;_;

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: For Naut to get back into Touhou.  For Zil to do more cool shit.  More WRs and awesome superplays from English-speaking players.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:17:09 PM by ♥♥♥東方Hugger♥♥♥ »

Noobzor

• Grazing is fun
  • I like grazing
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 05:07:37 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Managed to get three 1ccs on lunatic.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Probably all my PoFV runs when I get a great score then lose my 5 remaining lives to Eiki because I can't survive properly.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: All the superplay stuff like NMNB and crazy scoreruns by Cactu, Chum, Denpa, Nindel...

Goals for 2014: Learn how to dodge, 1cc as many games as possible on lunatic, get a LNB in EoSD, then do some EoSD scoring and maybe PoFV too.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: More batshit insane stuff (especially from Cactu, love your EoSD superplay), and Mino, get that one miracle run :3
Hard 1cc's: all windows games :3
Lunatic 1cc's: EoSD, PoFV, PCB
My replays

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 06:49:31 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: If I had to say... My PCB NMNB1BB run and my UFO LNBNUFO run were my favorite.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: All those goddamn LNNN runs lost on Yuyuko! (4 and counting, baby!) :V

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: All the LNN/LNNN runs this year. Yu-suke's PCB WRs. Every single thing SOC did.

Goals for 2014: Get some LNN/LNNN runs already. I'm tired of being the only one who doesn't have it! :V And do some cute score runs in the games.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS:

Chumlum: Get that GFW WR already! (I don't have to tell you that, though)
Nindel: Score with me in SA. Actually don't, because you're dangerous. :V Just kidding, of course.
Denpa: Do MarisaC MoF scorin'.
Cactu: Score EoSD Extra or at least in another difficulty.
Karisa: Keep doing what you do best.
Anyone: It would be cool to see some UFO Lunatic scorerunners in the west again. I'm scared of that game though so not me.

I hope to achieve a lot in 2014!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 07:23:46 AM by Mino ☆ »

Zil

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 07:00:06 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: My greatest and most ultimate dream was realized when I got my first 100mil score in PoDD back in January. Others would be getting 100mil with 5 more characters, numerous NM and NB runs, discovering the impact of unfocusing in PoFV and getting 400mil on Normal, Hard, and Lunatic. 200mil in MS Extra and 500mil in BEVENTLAED were also pretty cool. And getting the farm to play PoDD. That was fun.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Every time I have ever gotten mad at PoDD. Fuck that shit, the game doesn't deserve it.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Too many to even keep track of. This year was off the rails. Everybody did something awesome. Scoring, Survival, Silliness, everything was taken to new heights. Personal favorites would be ARF's continued speedrunning, chum's FW playing, and Chirpy's LLS playing, if only because I'm most familiar with those games.

Goals for 2014: Hopefully improve my PoDD and PoFV scores, and not lose interest in Touhou just yet.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: I still want everyone to play PoDD. And BEVENTLAED. Especially chum. "boo hoo my mouse is borken" pft that's what they all say

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 09:19:35 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: TD Easy 844m Marisa, 801m Reimu. Pretty much all my DDC Easy scores. Getting far, far better than I was before with Patchouli in Hisoutensoku.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013:
Spoiler:
Playing Hopeless Masquerade.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013:
cactu's EoSD achievements, Karisa's work on DDC and her 847m Marisa Easy run, Chirpy's PC-98 work, Zil's RNG scores, Denpa's MoF scores, chum's dedicated work on GFW, there are just far too many to list... it's been quite a good year. Sorry if I missed you!

Goals for 2014:

- TD Youmu Easy 900m
- TD Lunatic LNBNT

chum: Actually get 900m Youmu Easy in TD. ;)
Chirpy: Play more kusoge.
Zil: Counterstop PoFV Just keep making me damn impressed with your PoDD / PoFV stuff!
Spoiler:
Anyone: TD is lonely please score with it, that'd be nice. ;_;
[/size]

I'll add more if I think of any.

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!
Feel free to message me if you need anything!

CyberAngel

• Retired
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 09:43:51 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Captured all but two of the spellcards I touched in IN Spell Practice.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: IN Easy Ghost Team 1MNB with death to Reisen's opener, of all things. I'd be so much happier with a NMNB, would even consider posting it in the score thread. Also, failing Hourai Elixir (Easy) at 00 seconds left twice in a row. Not being consistent with non-Lunatic versions of the spellcard as well, probably due to impatience.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: All the people getting WRs.

Goals for 2014: All Easy NB clears (this one's almost assured), any Easy Pacifist clear, all Normal 1cc, any Hard 1cc, any Extra clear. I prefer taking things slowly.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: MoF Easy Stage 6 Perfect Pacifist. Somebody please do this so that I'm not discouraged trying it.

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 10:07:29 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013:
Lunatic first clears mostly, SA LNB and scoring (even if they're horrible runs at that), and SA and TD stage 6 perfects

Game over at the last possible moment of a first clear attempt in every game, I recently screwed-up an SA scorerun in a very stupid way too

The LNN's, Sakurei's WR, Karisa's awesome DDC scores, and Zil's insane PoFV Eiki scores

Goals for 2014:
get another LNB, Improve my SA LNB and get 2.7+bil in scoring

CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS:
Cactu: get your 600M run
Mino: get that last N on PCB

Things I've done (and maybe will improve):
SA L6MNB | SA Lunatic 3b Scorerun | MoF LNB | PCB LNB |DDC LNB

Oh

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 10:35:05 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: MoF Lunatic 21.25oku

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Failing a similar run to Kanako

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: CAC2 scores, chum scores, zil runs scare me, ninlel the first PERFECT westerner, zengeku making me hardcore credit spam LNN with his 1-miss, mino literally good at every game, and i'm probably forgetting a lot

Goals for 2014: 2.16b ReimuB, 2.2b MarisaC, 500m EoSD, 2.0b MarisaC LNN

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: The MoF scoreboard is lonely and would like you to fill her up.

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 02:53:09 AM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: EoSD LNN, 574M

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Dying too many times on Killing Doll in NMNB runs and failing too many 600M potential score runs stupidly.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Chum did good work in GFW, getting good scores and a NMNB of A-2. Denpa got a NMNB of MoF and 2.125B. Nindel got NMNB SA.

Goals for 2014: Probably will play less this year but 650M I guess.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: Pls people score EoSD I promise it's fun. ;3

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2014, 06:32:54 AM »
Favorite Achievements: 1CC Mountain of Faith Lunatic. 1CC Double Dealing Character with ReimuA, ReimuB, and SakuyaA on my first try for each. Created an Extra-sized boss in danmakufu.

Biggest Screw-Ups: Being unable to beat DDC with MarisaB after 5 months. Failing to update my game just so I can continue cheating at Seija. Dying on Yukari because I forgot she had an extra spell card.

Favorite Achievement of others: Ido and Jynx making full scale fangames/clones. Jaimers.

Goals for 2014: 1CC Subterranean Animism. Finish something I start in danmakufu.

Challenge to other players: Pacifist runs in general. Also any of Karisa's challenges. Even if they're over they can be really fun to try.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:46:56 AM by TresserT »
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2014, 08:46:31 AM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: I didn't exactly do much this past year...but still, probably DDC lunatic 1cc, getting a ND3B Raiko in a couple fights, avoiding rust and getting consistent at a lot of Double Spoiler.  Mostly avoiding rust though, I'm shocked I managed that.  Oh and I guess finally sitting down and doing LLS extra, that was nice.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Not grinding out MoF LNB while I was getting to Stage 5 every run.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Everyone who perfected a lunatic, but especially Mino and Nindel for all the really close calls they got.  Mino still doesn't have it, but it shouldn't be long ;)

Goals for 2014: Get at least one LNB, it really shouldn't be that hard >_>  Though I feel like not even just an LNB would be good enough...do I really want to get involved in the cycle of wanting better?  I don't have the time to go for perfect XD.
Also I guess do some more scripting since making Reisen was fun and I've had a few more ideas since.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: Mino: convince me Sukuna isn't a bad fight  :V
ARF: do a Double Spoiler 108 scene run i want to have a time to shoot for  :V

chum

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2014, 06:33:06 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: 714 mil in TD Easy. Learning about the difference between blue and gray spirits in TD. learning about yellow numbers.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Not playing enough TD.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Trap15's TD Normal 1cc. Every single Hidrokobra 1cc, dude's nuts!

Goals for 2014: 900 mil in TD Easy

CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: X X C

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 10:43:17 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: IN Easy 1cc because it was my first 1cc. Ahh, good times. All of my Lunatic 1ccs, but especially UFO because it was such a struggle for me to get.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Restarting way too much while playing UFO.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Nindel's SA LNN was inspiring for being the first perfect Lunatic in the West, the other LNNs too

Goals for 2014: 1cc the remaining Windows Touhou games on Lunatic (IN, SA, TD). Maybe Fairy Wars too, but I'm not sure.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: I hope you can get that PCB LNNN, Mino!

Szayelaporro Granz

• You can't use spellcards within my range
  • since I've already analyzed and sealed them all
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 11:32:42 AM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Capturing Wriggle's LW in one try. That's one hell of a luck :V

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: I often stuck at lower stages just because I die stupidly with a lot of bombs in stock. That alone doesn't allow me to 1cc peacefully. Never managed to 1cc UFO normal and DDC extra w/o autobomb patch yet. I'm a lazy touhou player that barely reach anything in more than one year of playing.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Perfect runs. I suck at scoring so I don't really look at that part :derp: ARF's tight safespots are just ashfhsdfhiubhd :getdown: Too bad he left :(

Goals for 2014: I'd love to make sure that I have no troubles at clearing extras anymore, becoming better at hard and start playing lunatic already. But most importantly, learn how to bomb :X

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: For veteran players, make more LNMNB achievements! For newbie players, make your way to extra as soon as you can! For average players, uhh... just do your best :D
Normal 1cc: LLS, MS, EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, UFO, TD, DDC / Hard 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF*, TD / Lunatic 1cc: PoFV / Extra 1cc: EoSD, PCB (+P), IN, PoFV, MoF, DDC
*Bug abuse.
Feel free to watch my crappy replays and twitch channel
My favorite touhou music

kitslol

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 01:21:50 PM »

Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Aside from 1cc'ing all the windows lunatic games in <1 year of playing, I would have to say my personal favorite achievement is beating Koishi. She was the first extra boss I REALLY wanted to beat, a turning point for me in my Touhou career when I decided to take my gameplay more seriously. She was also the first boss I ever actually grinded, it took two weeks for me to beat her.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Playing in a 640x480 window for my first 4 months. I thought this was the normal thing to do, though I didn't look very hard to begin with. I don't even know how I'd be playing Lunatic right now if I was still doing that.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Nindella's SA NMNB was awesome and very inspirational. I also remember getting chills watching Cactu live on stream getting his NMNB of EoSD. Big congrats to both of them again.

Goals for 2014: I want to get good enough to do LNB runs. Then try to lower the misses of those runs, and maybe play for score. We'll see.

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 02:07:58 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Capturing Yuyuko's Flawless Nirvana, I always loved that spellcard but I couldn't capture it :P

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Failing to do 1CC SA and UFO in the last spellcard after doing 75% of damage in the bosses

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Nindel's Lunatic Run with 20k of graze points ( I don't remember which specific run it was but it was pretty awesome).

Goals for 2014:
Beat SA and UFO 1CC, do some Lunatic 1CC in any game, beat Mamizou.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: Do more crazy spellcards timeouts, without focus, in the top of screen, etc and invite me to watch the replays, I miss Malky :o
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Burning Love

• Flan is not a pudding! (I think)
    • Burning Love' Blog
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 02:38:53 PM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: I've only started playing this for one year, I guess 1cc'ing PCB, IN, MOF, and TD hard can be counted as an achievement.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: POFV, GFW, and the fighting games.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Touhou Dodging Like A Boss videos.

Goals for 2014: 1cc all games in lunatic ( 1 year might not be enough though).

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: Perfect DDC 1cc Lunatic with SakuyaB, anyone?
Still waiting for a good sig. image

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 10:10:33 AM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Clearing PoFV Lunatic with several characters. Maybe that EoSD Hard no-bombs run too.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Uh...taking months to 1cc PCB and IN Lunatic.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Too many people doing too much cool stuff here, so I lost track.

Goals for 2014: Play some Touhou again. Get 200M in PoFV Lunatic, actually take part in a PoFV tournament, get better in EoSD.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: Keep at it.

ATK

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2014, 04:26:08 PM »
Hi guys, just joined :D. Time to participate

Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: I've first started playing Touhou since September on my game stream upon request, and I liked the challenge and the fun characters!

I dedicated myself a day or two per week to put a challenge beat every single Touhou games in chronological order (1cc Normal).
Took me 8 stream sessions to clear 6,7,8,10,11,12,13,14 (Official Games). It was so much fun and it was enjoyable to watch myself improve over time. (watching myself being super happy for beating the first Touhou. (ESoD 6 1cc) video made me laugh really hard today)

Since I decided to take a step further which is : "Every game up to Lunatic 1cc" I am still working hard to achieve this goal.
Currently I am stuck at Touhou 11 Extra (All Lunatics aren't even done yet, Hard are done upto Touhou 10) [I believe today I will finally move on to Touhou 11 Hard 1cc :) ]

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: I have numerous screw-ups, just never made a highlight of it :(.. I do have Vods but they're super long. Most of the time in stream I do magnificently fail and viewers do make fun of me :/

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: I just joined and I am not really into the Touhou community (yet!) so I guess I cannot answer this question :(

Goals for 2014: As mentioned above, My challenge is to clear "Every game up to Lunatic 1cc" (6,7,8,10,11,12,13,14). I hope that I will be good enough to run couple of Lunatics on 2014 :D

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: I would love to host/stream a Touhou tournament, (Fighting games, or non Fighting games) with prize money and all, but I don't know how I would go around doing that. (If this ever happens, I challenge everyone to participate!! >:) )

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2014, 05:10:35 PM »
Took the liberty of changing the years in the OP to make this current.

Whoops. I forgot to change those. Thanks!

My turn, I suppose.

Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Well, the world record of course. There really wasn't anything that compares. Chiyuri 1cc in PoDD was also amazing, of course. Those 2 were my favorite things this year, I think.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013: Actually trying to score TD. Starting SA scoring which I can't quit halfway. Thinking DDC might be good. Oh god, what was I thinking.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: Zil's PoDD runs are probably my favorites. I also love cactu's EoSD magic and Chum's GFW things, but Zil wins here. PoDD is just so good. And he's rocking it.

Goals for 2014: Mostly IN goals, to be honest. I wanna finish up Easy and Extra mode. Get 3.2b and 3b respectively, if I can. I also wanna start IN normal, though I haven't really decided on the score. 4.5b would be best for me, but that would require the sort of optimization shin put into the lower modes of UFO, so I was thinking somewhere between 4b and 4.5b. And of course, finish up SA. I'll have to take it serious now instead of what I did: spam credits.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: Uhh, I don't really have much to say. I just want people to continue playing improving as they go, aiming higher and higher. E.g cactu for 600m, mino for LNNN and 2.5b, chum for overall WR in GFW etc.

Paz legalces

• Namusan
  • Howdy, I am Potato
    • Touhou Project FB
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2014, 06:26:50 PM »
...oh boy... time to brag about my [non-existant] Touhou skills  :D :

Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: Managed to clear Touhou 14 (not 1cc though... the game is already absurdly hard as it is :'(

Being reluctantly forced to join a Touhou 12.3 Beginner Division Tournament... and lost within the very first round for picking a character I don't know how to use (since my opponent also uses my character, so I thought his side of the screen was mine, and thought that I was controlling his character)... what worse is that I didn't realize my mistake until the half of round 1 and just thinking that why is my character acting so erratic and different from my commands (needless to say... upon realization, the second match consists of 100% button smashing... and still lost)

One of my Touhou Senpai happened to meet some random Touhou fans who are also tourists in my country. My senpai is probably one of the best Touhou 12.3 player I know from my country.... and when he VS with these tourists people... he actually held back and constantly lost on purpose by repeatedly choosing characters he does not usually use at all (and yet still manage to have very very close matches with these guys... whereas they can only use 1 character). Upon the match finish, he also complimented them on being very good players. When I asked why did he held back, he said the winning was not important and this helps improve foreign relation and create a good experience for those tourists to feel good about. Since lots of people were watching and he did not mind losing at all... this is a serious win in my book, probably can be considered as a fair Touhou "Achievement" ?v?

Goals for 2014: 1cc another Touhou game other than Touhou 6/Clear Touhou 11 Normal mode (ORINNNNNN!!!!!!!!!)

Seija-Inspired Challenge:
>Go to Nvidia control panel setting and set the screen to flip 180 degree upside down
>1cc a Touhou game normal mode with it
>Film a Let's Play reaction video and please share it with the community :3
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 06:30:05 PM by Paz legalces »

Lord Scalgon

• Trying to get used to things...
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2014, 02:30:22 AM »
Personal Favorite Achievements of 2013: No-death on Seija fight on Lunatic, I guess...though I did use bombs and I was already adjusted to reverse and upside-down movements.

Personal Biggest Screw-ups of 2013:  I pulled this last year and I did it again.  Epic choke on Virtue of Wind God no bomb/no death timeout at 2 seconds on Lunatic.

Favorite Achievements by Others of 2013: I'll come up with something for this part.

Goals for 2014: Yeah, way too overdue for this, just going to say NBND Virtue of Wind God timeout.

[OPTIONAL] CHALLENGES TO OTHER PLAYERS: I'll think of something.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 02:44:49 AM by Lord Scalgon »
Current ambition: NBND VoWG timeout.  Best run: NB1D

Zil

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2014, 02:39:49 AM »
Seija-Inspired Challenge:
>Go to Nvidia control panel setting and set the screen to flip 180 degree upside down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uD60r1P8Gw

:3