Author Topic: 3-D CUSTOM GIRL ON XBOX LIVE!?  (Read 16811 times)

Re: 3-D CUSTOM GIRL ON XBOX LIVE!?
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 10:37:21 AM »
Mmm, how many people (among those not talking about Mods) are actually aware of how 3D Custom Girl plays? The huge breast sizes in that promo vid is just dumb marketing thinking they have to set the size to huge - you can slide it right down to Petanko.

Having said that, I dropped 3D Custom Girl for other 3D titles which give me more things to actually do, as well as giving the girl(s) some actual lines to develop some basic character. Dressing up girls as characters didn't have much appeal to me and can be done (with mods) by the other popular 3D titles too.

Easy Mode

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 10:54:26 AM »
I'm not sure if you've seen the 3DCG creations that I've made. Beautiful creatures.

OH, THAT'S RIGHT. TSO wiped all them thare threads. Trust me, I know how the program works. :/

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 03:46:43 PM »
Mmm, how many people (among those not talking about Mods) are actually aware of how 3D Custom Girl plays? The huge breast sizes in that promo vid is just dumb marketing thinking they have to set the size to huge - you can slide it right down to Petanko.

Uhhh... the 3DCG I played, with the slider all the way down, had F-cups.  Did I miss something or did they change this for the 360?

If so brb importing Japanese 360

dustyjo

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 06:41:28 PM »

Uhhh... the 3DCG I played, with the slider all the way down, had F-cups.  Did I miss something or did they change this for the 360?

If so brb importing Japanese 360

You need an update to get teh lolis.

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 01:34:52 PM »
BRB seeking update

RainfallYoshi

• Yoshi of Skies & Rains
  • Who is it that calls for me?
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 02:09:45 AM »
What is this I don't even.

What human has breasts that big? They'd be having some serious back problems carrying around that kind of weight.

This only furthers my theory that Japanese males are huge perverts.

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 02:24:10 AM »
Japanese men couldn't handle breasts of that magnitude.

They would be crushed.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 02:27:12 AM »
Japanese men couldn't handle anything of that magnitude.

They would be crushed.
Fix'd.