Author Topic: So...Mass Effect. And possibly discussion about titles on both the 360 and PC.  (Read 2908 times)

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
Xbox Live just got Games on Demand today, and Mass Effect is one of the downloadable titles for just 20 bucks. What I want to ask you all is this--is it worth it? Should I download the 360 version or the PC version?

Also, I like my 360, I really do, but I can't help but wonder if I'd have a better experience with the PC for some of the games I own (like Bioshock, for instance). I'm not trying to start a console holy war or anything, but I feel sometimes I should be playing a 360 title on a PC when I'm able and vice-versa.

Vile Lasagna

• Due to boredom
  • I'm mostly banned
Everyone that has a windows running pc has no reason at all to buy a 360 and only do so because they're very stupid.
rofl bye

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
PC version is superior, but only if you have a decent PC.  The game comes very highly recommended on either system.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
I'm still tweaking with the settings in ME PC so it'll actually run smoother during firefights, but so far it seems to be decent. Makes me wish the game had a multiplayer component, though.