Author Topic: [Art] Atelier Levi: Youkai Mountain Travel Guide  (Read 13483 times)

Ibaraki

• 茨華仙
  • Keeping things disciplined
Re: [Art] Atelier Levi: Youkai Mountain Travel Guide
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 12:44:46 PM »
While I'm a fan of the NOL's style of Inverness Capes, I think a battle ready Tsubaki would give you a lot more freedom, since the cape virtually conceals a large portion of their bodies!
Sorry for the one-century-later reply, it's been an eventful month. It's not as simple as I expected, but here goes the (half) Tsubaki along with her close ones:

*Ahem...
That Minoriko, lovely.
Adding a background can only do better to your pics, infact it gave a nice touch to that one.
A that's a good portrayal of Hakumen, his "crest" is well done and the armor looks nice too.
Dirt in Hina sketch can pass for misfortune mist *problem solved*. She looks pretty.
Aww, thank you for the feedbacks, I really appreciate it. Also thanks for accepting my Hina, I will try to draw a better version of her in the near future.
And staying true to the ongoing theme, I also made Momiji and Nitori.

Zun blast off at the speed of light!
That's not going to be the last time! Because...
... with three characters submitted, here is the mandatory group pic, just like the Aki Sisters one.

Please pardon the Shougi.

Howaito

• Shanghai > Hourai
  • Where in, there be cake.
Re: [Art] Atelier Levi: Youkai Mountain Travel Guide
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2013, 09:31:53 AM »
While I'm not a fan of Jin, I must say you did a great job at drawing his facial expression - it does suit him rather nicely. Tsubaki and hakumen are great too, but I can't seem to make out what the rightmost Tsubaki is wearing.

Good to see more full length art (instead of a midriff cutoff), Momiji's stance and demeanor is excellent, but Nitori's equipment look oddly 2D to me!  :derp:
The group pic is neat and packed around the edges, and doesn't distract from the characters despite the clutter-ish background. Poor Hina still isn't noticed by anyone.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:33:30 AM by Howaito »

I ask of you, to believe. Not in the you that believes in me. Not in the me that believes in you. Rather, believe in yourself that believes in you.