Author Topic: Yucari's mid-summer sales post!  (Read 2888 times)

Yucari

• Humble Tengu Reporter
  • Ah! Domo.
Yucari's mid-summer sales post!
« on: August 12, 2013, 03:24:21 AM »
Hey there!
I've recently gone through a lot of my older anime and manga and realized there's a lot of stuff that I simply do not want anymore! I figured I'd make a posting here to see if you guys want anything. So here's what I've got!

To stake a claim on any of these, please either e-mail me at carriewood34 at gmail dot com, or reply to this thread.

MANGA (I would prefer to sell these as sets, rather than individually; if you want to split the set with someone else, go for it. But I'm really only interested in selling as sets unless otherwise noted.)
Chobits 1-8, First US edition, COMPLETE SERIES. $30 CLAIMED BY EDIBLE
Megatokyo 1-3, $12
Otomen 1-9, $30
Bakuman 1-4, $16
Ace Attorney Casebooks - different from the ongoing series. It's basically a couple of doujin collections. $7 each, both for $13.
Di Gi Charat - 1, 2, + 'Piyoko is Number One' bonus volume. $14
Pokemon B&W Pokedex, $8
Death Note, COMPLETE SERIES, 1-12+13 bonus volume, First US edition. $40
Hellsing 1-3, $12
Clover vol. 4 - First US edition. Little bent at the bottom from being in a box for 8 years but it's probably fixable. $4
Naruto 1-9, first US edition, $12. Was almost too embarrassed to post this. Just get these out of my house please.

WALLSCROLLS. $5 each BUT shipping is a significant cost, unless you buy multiple.
Fruits Basket
Gundam Wing - Wufei
Naruto - Gaara

FIGURES
Vocaloid Len and Luka Nendoroids. All accessories included. $25 each, both for $40.
Fraulein Revoltech Idolm@ster series. $10 each. All accessories included. HARUKA HAS BEEN SOLD, just didn't feel like taking a new photo. Ami, Mami, Miki remain.
Akira figure - $10. Original packaging was lost probably 10 years ago. Figure is in otherwise perfect condition.
Tenchi Muyo - Tenchi figure - $10 - same as with the Akira figure, no original packaging.

DVD's
Baccano! Complete series set, $12.
Angelic Layer complete series DVD box set, $25
Ranma 1/2 DVD's - Someday Somehow, Ukyo's Secret Sauce, Initiation Night - $5 each
Di Gi Charat - movie, I think? It's some sort of HK bootleg, but the English subs are actually pretty okay. $5
Chobits episodes 1-8, HK bootleg again, decent English subs, $7
Castle of Cagliostro - $8
Cardcaptor Sakura, Volumes 1, 3 - $5 each
Gankutsuou Vol. 1 - $6
Miyazaki screeners - Porco Rosso, Cat Returns, Nausicaa - $7 each
FLCL Volume 1 - $4
Magical Project S Volume 2 - literally the entire second half of the series - $7
Haibane Renmei Volume 1 - $7
Serial Experiments Lain volumes 1, 3 - $4 each
Ranma 1/2 movies 1 and 2 - VHS TAPES! - $4 each

OTHER:
Rakuen brand Gothic Lolita Dress. I originally paid $160 for this, I am willing to part with it for $95. It's in fantastic condition, I literally only wore it one time. It's a size M, and the waist/bust are elastic so it has a lot of give to it. The bust fits up to 40 inches, the waist up to about 36 inches and it's got a "free" hip. This comes with the dress, duster, detachable sleeves, and headband. It does not come with a petticoat! Here's an additional photo of the specific one that I have on a hanger, sans sleeves.

PAYMENT/SHIPPING: Payment is PayPal. I ship everything USPS. For the heavy stuff like the manga, I tend to ship in flat-rate boxes to save on shipping costs. Buyer will be responsible for shipping costs.

Please also be sure to check out my Etsy shop, WoodWorks. I currently have a couple of my older Touhou costumes that I no longer wear anymore available for sale. Within the next couple of weeks I will be adding Touhou-related pillows and bags (point boxes, power boxes, etc), so be sure to look out for those.
EDIT 8/15: Just added a Touhou power-box throw pillow, so be sure to check that out!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 12:54:23 AM by Yucari »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Yucari's mid-summer sales post!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 03:52:16 AM »
Chobits 1-8, First US edition, COMPLETE SERIES. $30

Mine!

Yucari

• Humble Tengu Reporter
  • Ah! Domo.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 04:16:17 PM »
You're taken care of, Edible.

I'm positive I have another box of old anime stuff in the basement somewhere, buried under old stuffed animals and Beanie Babies probably.  I've also got a Lolita dress I no longer have any desire to own. Once I get photos of those I'll update the original posting.

Yucari

• Humble Tengu Reporter
  • Ah! Domo.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 01:56:57 AM »
Just updated the main post with a bunch of DVD's and a couple more figures.

You can also consider this sales post a "please donate to the get-carrie-to-AWA fund" post.

Yucari

• Humble Tengu Reporter
  • Ah! Domo.
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 04:29:47 PM »
It's Labor Day, so there's really no better excuse to give out a coupon code for my Etsy shop!
I've recently added a few Touhou items to my shop, including pillows and a tote bag. (They'll make a good addition to any Touhou cosplay, too~)
Use coupon code SHRINEMAIDEN at checkout for 15% off your total purchase. I'm only advertising this code here, so it's just for you guys!

And don't forget to check out the lot on my original posting, as I'm still trying to move a lot of that stuff!

Yucari

• Humble Tengu Reporter
  • Ah! Domo.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 06:46:41 PM »
Thanks for purchasing! I'll actually be sending out the stuff in about an hour (when I leave for LABOR DAY COOKOUT YEAHHH) and since you're also in MD I'd expect you'd have it by Wednesday.

Soul Devour

• A Casual Touhou Fan
  • Drifting along, one day at a time
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 07:43:25 PM »
Ooo, have fun! Having some steamed king crabs myself for labor day. Thanks!

Yucari

• Humble Tengu Reporter
  • Ah! Domo.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 02:03:02 PM »
Just to let everyone know, the SHRINEMAIDEN code is good through the 15th!