Author Topic: Infinite's Danmakufu Lobby(Reimu B and Marisa Player 11-24-13)  (Read 29506 times)

Spectral Nexus

• Idealistic Aspirer and Unacheiver
  • Hella trippy.
Re: Infinite's Danmakufu Lobby(Nue Houjou Ph3 Boss v1.0 10-26-13)
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2013, 12:05:19 PM »
I played it, and I really must say, it's brilliant! There was one major problem for me though. The game ran at 10fps for the whole thing, it took like 20 minutes to complete it! I don't know if it can be solved or not, but I really hope it can.
COMPOSING FOR: Magical Moon Story / Mystic Memory Drive (Full Game)
- Old Chateau Story (Stage 3 and Title Themes)
- Ephemeral Unnatural Balance (Stage 2 & Stage 5 Themes)
- Illusionary Visual Twilight (Full Game)
- Hopefully a few of my own future fangames! :-D

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Infinite's Danmakufu Lobby(Sanae Ph3 Boss v1.0a 10-17-13)
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2013, 12:49:37 PM »
And I'm back with another boss battle before start on stage 2 of MMS.

The battle is about as long as your average EX boss, there are only nine spells instead of ten though.
Nue Houjou

Please ZIP the file and upload to Bulletforge or Mediafire. What is this mess of files?

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• CEO at Team Eternal Desire
  • ??? X
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2013, 01:03:29 PM »
I played it, and I really must say, it's brilliant! There was one major problem for me though. The game ran at 10fps for the whole thing, it took like 20 minutes to complete it! I don't know if it can be solved or not, but I really hope it can.

Hmm, I'll upload a low quality version when I get the chance. This is probably caused by the distortion effect, magic circle and aura flame. Of course, when it comes to things like slowdowns I can't really help it since everything is fine on my end. Hopefully my fixes can help you.

Please ZIP the file and upload to Bulletforge or Mediafire. What is this mess of files?

Google Drive works exactly like mediafire, the only difference is that it shows you the contents of the zip. Click the file tab and download. I'll see if I can get to BF tomorrow on my home net since this net isn't capable of uploading there(it fails because of it being so slow).

Darkness1

• Nothing to see here.
  • Enigmatic, isn't it?
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2013, 02:07:31 PM »
Google Drive works exactly like mediafire, the only difference is that it shows you the contents of the zip. Click the file tab and download. I'll see if I can get to BF tomorrow on my home net since this net isn't capable of uploading there(it fails because of it being so slow).
Also, it seems like you uploaded the files by themselves. It's not much, but it would be easier for the player to have everything ready in its own folder.

General complaint is about cheapshots:
- Shaky screen with a large burst of tiny bullets is crazy to go against, I don't really know what to say. Especially since the pattern looks kind of random.
- The green UFO warping spellcard is a cheapshot the first time. I don't have much against it, since it only happens the first playthrough, so it's okay.

Another thing to mention, (this may or may not be true since I'm playing with pre17 for some reason ^^") your delay effect seems to have the wrong coordinates or something, since it looks like "graphical edges" appears ingame with the bullet delay.

This is only some things which bugged me. Overall the script is quite good, with some interesting patterns, fun nonspells and a great usage of effects.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 02:10:43 PM by Darkness1 »

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• ??? X
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2013, 02:36:15 PM »
Sorry, I suck at survivals and sometimes I forget to ease up on surprise patterns. I'll improve on those two cards before I put it up on Bullet Forge. I should've known the survival wouldn't play out very well for people.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it Darkness. Oh, about the bullet delay, I noticed that too, I didn't make the shotsheet but I'll try to edit the delay rect for it and see if it works.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 02:38:31 PM by Infinite Ultima Wave »

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• ??? X
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2013, 12:22:09 PM »
Just as I promised here's the BF link.

Nue Houjou v1.0b

Includes fixes that Darkness pointed out. And Nexus, I'll make a special version for you that has less lag when I get the chance.(later on today)

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• ??? X
Re: Infinite's Danmakufu Lobby(DDC Reimu B Player Ph3 1.0 11-24-13)
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2013, 04:15:27 PM »
Back nearly a month later with my first player script. Enjoy and expect to see this with all of my boss scripts.
Any questions or comments please leave them here.

DDC Reimu B Player Ph3

MMS Marisa Ph3
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 02:52:12 AM by Infinite Ultima Wave »

ExPorygon

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
    • Ephemeral Entertainment
Re: Infinite's Danmakufu Lobby(Reimu B and Marisa Player 11-24-13)
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2018, 03:57:18 AM »
I hope the mods excuse this necrobump, but I'm doing it on behalf of an update to Ultima's DDC Reimu B Player that was just made today. He doesn't post on this forum much anymore so I'm making the post for him. There was a longstanding bug with the player that was just fixed thanks to Drake's investigation.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't want to make a big deal of this but this player has been used in many, many scripts over the years so I wanted to make sure as many people know about the fix as possible. The glitch most usually involved player shots randomly being deleted, however this random deletion could theoretically happen to almost any object in use by Danmakufu. If you still use or are planning to use Ultima's DDC Reimu B Player, please redownload it from its Bulletforge page. The version is 1.0e.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 02:38:50 PM by ExPorygon »

Drake

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2018, 05:33:36 AM »
Wrong investigation ;P

Also it only applies to objects created after (typically way after) the rogue tasks delete the cherry effects. It could definitely just coincidentally delete future enemies and boss scenes though, so still mildly dangerous.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

ExPorygon

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2018, 02:39:16 PM »
Whoops, I copied the wrong link. It's been fixed, thanks Drake.

JDude :3

• tururu
  • boy with code
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2018, 09:56:36 PM »
The MMS Marisa player it's not available anymore?
"dnh is hard" - said no one
"dnh is bullshit" - everyone making a creative pattern

ExPorygon

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2018, 12:48:38 AM »
The MMS Marisa player it's not available anymore?
I guess not, you'll have to contact Ultima about it but I since he told me he no longer has any Danmakufu stuff on his PC anymore, I doubt he still has it. You may be out of luck.