Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 and 10F  (Read 293789 times)

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 and 10F
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2013, 12:01:24 PM »
Hm... There's still some uncleared events left. Anyone knows what's that Chen event on 5th floor? And also there's another event on 6th floor. And there's one on 3rd floor too. And plus there's Suika on 6th floor too, but i guess it's that expensive 60k bottle from Nitori.

Suika's event on 6F doesn't do much. You bring the sake thing, she never appears back, your group is like "da fuk, where is she?" and it's over.

Chen's event are what i'll call the prequels to finding Ran, her name is mentionned by Chen on her event in 6F and that cat is looking very excited in her those events, so I can only assume it's for that.

Well, based on the positioning, it could be Suika or Patchy.

But there's another possibility...

Anyone want to Cheat Engine kill Tenshi?

Suika won't join yet and from what I can guess, Patchy will join after we complete her Philosopher's Stone, but that required 5 crystals to beat, and I could only find 3.

How about Hatate, she's not in the new datamined files is she? qaz mentioned more names but didn't say who was added... how about remi too if someone can answer? I know remi is hardly in the "get no love" department, I'm just curious about that off hand.

Hatate isn't there either, but like I said, there may be more characters that are not in the image folder that are going to be added we'll see. Remilia and the SDM crew have another event on 5F or 6F, but still won't join yet, but they should in due time.
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2013, 12:31:58 PM »
Suika's event on 6F doesn't do much. You bring the sake thing, she never appears back, your group is like "da fuk, where is she?" and it's over.

Chen's event are what i'll call the prequels to finding Ran, her name is mentionned by Chen on her event in 6F and that cat is looking very excited in her those events, so I can only assume it's for that.

Suika won't join yet and from what I can guess, Patchy will join after we complete her Philosopher's Stone, but that required 5 crystals to beat, and I could only find 3.

Hatate isn't there either, but like I said, there may be more characters that are not in the image folder that are going to be added we'll see. Remilia and the SDM crew have another event on 5F or 6F, but still won't join yet, but they should in due time.

My wager on that last part is that they might not be playable just yet. Also, I think that the game will give Remi more spells(as I can hardly see her sticking with just the same two spells as in LoT1, maybe a third spell like this one?), and tweak Sakuya's spells a bit(in what way is beyond me, but I know that her attack spells need some tweaking at least).

Also, Hong Meiling's spells... Something tells me that they'll be altered without altering her playstyle as a self sufficient tank, provided that she becomes playable...
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2013, 07:28:58 PM »
Based on how he figured out how to make evasion work in a game, allowed for adjustable leveling, figured out how to "scorekeep" an rpg, etc. i think our developer learned alot about improving games enough to keep lolstupid spells like china's chi nuke to a minimum. I expect that at the very least will change or get buffed noticeably.

I do hope that we get alot more viable/compareable choices in the 1st slot tank department in general though.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2013, 07:33:34 PM »
Considering there's a phys affinity now, I'd like to see something even coming close to horrible brokedeness of Tenshi if she's unchanged from her LoT 1 appearence.
Upd: I just noticed (after playing it for 12 hours) that switching characters no longer consumes TP like it did in LoT 1.  :V
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 08:00:38 PM by CF7 »
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2013, 07:55:29 PM »
So, I've cleared the first Reimu/Marisa event on 3F.

Can someone translate the 5F one?

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2013, 09:03:46 PM »
So, I've cleared the first Reimu/Marisa event on 3F.

Can someone translate the 5F one?

Wai, wha, how, whaaaaaat. How the hell did you get that event?

I will translate the 5F event immediatly.

I do hope that we get alot more viable/compareable choices in the 1st slot tank department in general though.

As of right now, for pure tanking, there is only Momiji and Komachi who can do a decent job. Parsee is a MND/Elemental Res tank, kinda like Iku was, Wriggle is a Status Res tank, with good DEF and HP. Aya can become an EVA tank. Mokou can become one if paired up with Keine and skilled up accordingly. Tenshi will be one again, seeing how her fight went, she was pretty much resistant to all attributes I threw at her, and she wasn't get hit hard with physical attacks either. So, we do have more choice for tanks in general, but they cover some specific niches. There won't be much difference for 1st place tank once again. (Maybe Kasen will become one?)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:10:04 PM by kuilfrayt »
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2013, 09:28:11 PM »
Got achievement 17. It's actually for collecting 20 copies of any crafting material for Nitori workshop.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2013, 09:57:06 PM »
Updated the wiki with that

And well, can't make much out of 5F event. There's something in the water and Marisa wants to try talking to it? That's all I got

The event on 3F is basically them finding a large patch of flowers, and Marisa finding one that looks weird, but Reimu just doesn't care.

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2013, 09:15:32 PM »
Which means that we'll be possibly fighting Yuka there.(?) Of course.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »
Happey birthday to whoever runs the place, it was a nice break to just waste time with all those image posts.

Anyway, let's get this show back on the road. (no spoilers this time, black bars are really ugly)

Hina Kagiyama

Spells
Biorhythm of the Misfortune God: Cost 3 MP              All: DRK Attribute           Other Action
Reduce ATK, DEF, MAG, MND and SPD to all enemies and allies. Special spell that will also target all allies on the front line. Since it decreases all stats to allies, use it carefully.

Pain Flow: Cost 5 MP            Multi-target: DRK Attribute            Magic Attack
The more DBF the enemies have on them, the more damage this spell will do. Dissipate all DBF effects on the caster after the spell.

Old Lady Ohgane's Fire: Cost 4 MP   Row target: FIR Attribute             Magic Attack
FIR spell that targets all enemies in a row. Strong power, and can apply random DBF.

Skills
HP Boost
DEF Boost
MND Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Swiftly Crossing Your Fingers
(Crossing fingers was the way in the early times of the Church to invoke the power of the cross for divine protection. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossed_fingers): Reduce the probability for allies to be inflicted by DBF by (SLv * 20) %, And if an ally is affected by a DBF status, the effect will be reduced by (SLv * 20) %.  This effect is only active if the skill holder is on the front line.
A curse will rebound on yourself as well: If the skill holder is affected by a status effect, his damage done is increased by (SLv * 12) % while his damage taken is reduced by (SLv * 12) %
Misfortune Reversal: If the skill holder receives a DBF status, The DBF is instead calculated as if it was a buff. The buff is also calculated as double the effect the debuff had. (You will have an indicator with the name of this skill under your buff/debuff, but the debuff will not be changed visually to buffs, they will still remain red with minuses, but they should be counted as buffs)
Ability to Stockpile Misfortune: When the skill holder uses Concentrate, she will absorb (SLv * 33) % of the effect of DBF on all other characters on the front line.
Spinning Around more than Usual: When the skill holder receives a turn And she has either a HVY, SIL or TRR effect on her, Those effects are removed, she will recover 10 MP and all stats are increased by 33%.
Role of Nagashi-bina: When the skill holder receives a turn, all stats will be reduced by (SLv * 6) % (there may be another condition for it to happen, not sure about it)

Hina is unique, and you will never found another character which will work like her in the rest of the game. She is an excellent debuffer when it comes to stats (she cannot inflict other statuses effects), and she is extremely weak against most status effects, but for a good reason. All of her skills revolves around taking debuffs and turning them into buffs, getting rid of them for allies and reducing the chances for them to receive stats debuff.
For Misfortune Reversal, buffs are calculated as double, so -50% DBF is 100% Buff (-50% is also the maximum amount you can get debuffed). Pain Flow removes all DBF, but not buffs you might have on you.
She grows as a Mind character, with her Magic growth being somewhat ordinary compared to other damage dealer, but will quickly grow in power once she gets debuffed. With her Boost Skills, she will be seen as more of a niche tank as well, but still, her playstyle is one of the most original you will seen, and should provide some fun to toy around.

More characters to come

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2013, 09:45:30 PM »
Wriggle Nightbug

Spells
Comet on Earth: Cost 3 MP   Single-target: NTR Attribute           Direct Attack
NTR spell that targets a single enemy, has a chance to inflict PSN. Also increases the amount of PSN on the enemy if it?s already present.

Firefly Phenomenon: Cost 4 MP           Multi-target: NTR Attribute           Direct Attack
Multi-target spell that can inflict PSN on all enemies. It targets all enemies for a low cost, but the PSN doesn?t do as much damage as ?Comet on Earth?.

Nightbug Tornado: Cost 6 MP        Multi-target: NTR Attribute             Direct Attack
Spell that deals a large amount of damage on all enemies. Also increases the damage dealt by PSN already present on the enemy.

Skills
DEF Boost
MND Boost
EVA Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Bakartet/Team ⑨
: Boost ATK, DEF, MAG and MND of everyone on your front line by (SLv*12) and SPD by (SLv*6), if your front line is Rumia, Cirno, Wriggle, and Mystia. (We can now try Team ⑨ in this demo, have fun)
Drug of Abuse: When the skill holder receives a turn and there are allies on the front line that are affected by a PSN status, The skill holder HP will be restored by (SLv * 12) %, per member affected by the PSN    effect. In addition, it reduces the effect of PSN on all characters on the front line.
Kodoku Queen (Kodoku means Worm Toxin, it?s a poisonous magic in Japanese folklore): The more a character is affected by poison, be it friend or foe, the more the skill holder?s   stats are increased.
Copious Vaccine: Reduce the probability for allies to be inflicted by PSN by (SLv * 20) %, And if an ally is affected by a PSN status, the HP reduction effect will be reduced by (SLv * 20) %. This effect is only active if the skill holder is on the front line.
Insects Commander: If the skill holder is in the front line, damage dealt against Insect is increased. The bonus doesn?t stack with similar effects.
Poison Touch: If the skill holder received a direct attack from an enemy, he will have a (SLv * 35) % to counterattack with a chance to inflict PSN and PAR.

Not much changes from LoT1. Helps with PSN effect and stuff. Yea, not much more to say...

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2013, 09:55:13 PM »
Kaguya Houraisan

Spells
Jewel from the Dragon's Neck -Five-Colored Shots-: Cost 4 MP           Multi-target: MYS Attribute        Magic Attack
MYS spell that targets all enemies. Steady damage spell with no special effects.

Buddha's Stone Bowl -Indomitable Will-: Cost 7 MP   Multi-target: SPI Attribute   Magic Attack
SPI spell that targets all enemies. Can reduce MND and DEF of enemies on hit, and increases all of Kaguya?s stats at the same time.

Swallow's Cowrie Shell -Everlasting Life-: Cost 5 MP   Multi-target: NTR Attribute        Magic Attack
NTR spell that targets all enemies. It will lower the strength of abnormal statuses and debuff on the caster.

Bullet Branch of Hourai -Rainbow Danmaku-: Cost 8 MP          Multi-target: SPI Attribute               Magic Attack
SPI spell that targets all enemies. Strong damage spell with no special effects.

Skills
MP Boost
MAG Boost
MND Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Residents of Eientei
: If there?s more than one resident of Eientei on the front line, All stats are increased by (SLv * 7) % per residents, except for the skill holder.
Nation of the Noble Moon (not satisfied with this translation 貴き月の民, help me find a better one): When the skill holder takes a turn, there is a 75% chance to consume 1 MP. If this happens, the next attack will ignore 90% of the enemies defenses.
Robe of Fire Rat: If the skill holder is on the front line, fire damage dealt by enemies is reduced. This applies to all characters on the front line.
Want to Rest: When the skill holder retreats to the reserve, he recovers (SLv * 8 ) % HP and MP.
Thousand Year Exile (read this for Kaguya as NEET Power): Speed is increased by 66% when on the reserve party, increases HP and MP recovery rate.

Well, MAG character that as strong multi-target spells. Not much more interesting than that I'm afraid. The only thing that I would say is interesting is her skill Nation of the Noble Moon, because it can make her go from a good multi-target MAG user, to an infernal destroying machine. It will make her spend MP faster, but with NEET Power, this will counter her low MP recovery rate and be able to be switched out faster to dish out damage.

Just have to do Mystia now. I will put them on the wiki, whoever was editing it before can go after to make sure all looks good and everything looks on par with the rest of the way the other characters are written.

Also, this is the dialogue for the 5F Reimu/Marisa Event:
   Marisa: 今更だが、この辺りは見たことない生き物がいっぱいだな
   Reimu: 水中でもないのに、珊瑚の群落まで目にするしね。
        ここじゃ、いくらでも今まで見たことないものが見れるわ。
  Reimu: ??で、本題は何?
        きさかそんな雑談するためでもないでしょ?
  Marisa: ??????
        こんな雑談するためだが。
   Marisa: 「こんな雑談」ですって。聞きました奥さん?
        全く、風情がないな霊夢は。
        こういう無駄な会話も、旅が終わった後には
        いい思い出になったりするんだぞ。
   Reimu: ????はい。
   Reimu: ?え、ホントにそれだけなの?
   Marisa: ????はい。
   Reimu: ????????あっそ??。
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:17:19 PM by kuilfrayt »

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2013, 10:09:57 PM »
Man, I was just about to post about those weird events and the site goes down.

Are you sure it's talking about "water"?  Well...

3F event: Requires sufficient battle points with Minoriko.
5F event: Requires sufficient battle points with Wriggle.
Chen events: Requires sufficient battle points with Chen (duh).

No rewards from these events--there's likely more later.

In my game there are no more events at all, except for some locked chests.  If there is another character, there's a few avenues...

1. Beat Tenshi
2. Get some achievement (like Patchy/Suika, but someone else?)
3. The only home character we haven't gotten yet is Akyu.  So maybe there's something with her?
4. Has anyone reached the west-most section of 3F?  It might be similar to the LoT1 9F post-game section.
5. ???

I still think #1 is the most likely.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2013, 10:23:04 PM »
Well, Marisa starts by talking about a living creature that's around here and Reimu says it looks like a coral reef in the water. Are starfish and corals insects? Dunno.

Suika event is not over, still need one more. Patchy need 2 more crystals. Achievement 8 (which requires you to be defeated 12 times) and the reward says "A meddlesome person will be coming" still does not work, even with a completely new game. I think I've explore everything and not went to the west most place in 3F either. So yea, I'll go for Tenshi too, but that's gonna be hard. She is resistant against every attributes I could throw at her, but I guess I'm only 35ish, so I'm missing quite a lot to get to her level.

I'm gonna start working on achievements, so maybe we'll discover something new there.

And I guess, time to start working on Minoriko and Wriggle then.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:24:39 PM by kuilfrayt »

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2013, 10:32:49 PM »
I'm doing a cheat engine run now to confirm.  Shouldn't take long.

Edit: Umm...what exactly do you need to do to unlock the barriers on 5F?  I don't think I actively solved this in my previous playthrough...

Edit2: Nope, Tenshi's a bust.  :/
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:23:53 PM by Hawk »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2013, 11:32:14 PM »
By barriers, you mean the orange rock on the west side? If so, that's what it says:

A big rock is blocking the way.
On it is carved [Have more than 10,000 Money on you]

And awww, no Tenshi yet :(

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2013, 11:37:38 PM »
No, the (!) barriers blocking the way to Hina.

I ended up warping myself through, but I'd still like to know how they're removed.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2013, 11:48:03 PM »
Hmm I didn't even remember there was barriers leading to Hina XD I'll see about it when I replay the game to get the event transcription

And last character finally done

Mystia Lorelei

Spells
Ill-Starred Dive: Cost 2 MP   Single-target: WND Attribute          Direct Attack ・Hit +20
WND spell that targets a single enemy. Low delay.

Poisonous Moth's Dance in the Dark: Cost 6 MP   Multi-target: NTR Attribute   Direct Attack
NTR spell that targets all enemies and has a chance to inflict PSN and PAR on hit. High MP cost to compensate for its high power, attacking repeatedly will not be possible for too long.

Midnight Chorus Master: Cost 5 MP   Multi-target: WND Attribute   Direct Attack ・Hit +30
WND spell that targets all enemies and has a chance to grant SIL on hit. While the damage is high, the amount of SIL inflicted is even higher.

Mysterious Song: Cost 4 MP   All Allies: WND Attribute   Helpful Spell
Helpful spell that clears SIL from allies, and can also clear PAR effects. In addition, it will heal character with abnormal status effects. (There's more but I don't really understand it)

Skills
MP Boost
ATK Boost
SPD Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Bakartet/Team ⑨
: Boost ATK, DEF, MAG and MND of everyone on your front line by (SLv*12) and SPD by (SLv*6), if your front line is Rumia, Cirno, Wriggle, and Mystia.
Diva of Darkness: Reduce the probability for allies to be inflicted by SIL by (SLv * 20) %, And if an ally is affected by SIL, the duration will be reduced by (SLv * 20) %.  This effect is only active if the skill holder is on the front line.
Silent Singing Voice: The more characters are affected by SIL, either allies or foes, the more the skill holder?s stats will increase.
Healing? (the "?" is in the skill, it's not me being unsure): When the skill holder uses Concentrate, all party members on the front line will recover 1 MP as well.
Instant Attack: When skill holder performs Formation to swap a character from reserve to front row, that character's ATB is set to 10000.

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2013, 11:54:21 PM »
(There's more but I don't really understand it)

If it's like the last game, it changes stat debuffs to stat buffs, so a -40% attack debuff would be converted into a +40% attack buff.  I haven't tried it in-game, though.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2013, 11:56:44 PM »
Doesn't look like it, I tried using it after Hina's Debuff Everything and it didn't chance anything.

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2013, 12:02:34 AM »
I have no idea how you unlock her.  This was from hex editing the save file.

You can't spoiler images, so here's the plain link.

http://i.imgur.com/gcarMU7.jpg

Edit: Oh wow, this goes on for a while.  Welp, here's a bunch of datamined characters and their slots.  They look like they mostly have all their abilities too?

THIS IS VERY LIKELY THE FULL CAST; BE WARNED OF SPOILERS

Starting from slot 27...

Spoiler:
27. China
28. Alice
29. Patchy
30. Eirin
31. Reisen
32. Sanae
33. Iku
34. Suika
35. Ran
36. Remilia
37. Sakuya
38. Kanako
39. Suwako
40. Tenshi
41. Flandre
42. Yuyuko
43. Yuuka
44. Yukari
45. Byakuren
46. Shikieiki
47. Renko
48. Maribel

This confirms my suspicions that every character from LoT1 is making a return.

So the characters new to LoT2 are:

Kogasa
Momiji
Byakuren
Kasen
Parsee
Satori
Hina
Nazrin
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:34:52 AM by Hawk »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2013, 12:06:13 AM »
OK SO
I am about 99% sure how to get her, but it is either bugged, or the achivement is not showing the correct values. It has to be achievement no. 8. No other girl would come join you after you being defeated. It just make sense seeing as she always nags Reimu about not doing enough training in the manga.

Edit: Well, I wasn't too far off the mark with my 48 characters prediction lol But wait there's 49 characters in the chara folder, Akyuu isn't there, so thats 48 left, who am I forgetting...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:16:42 AM by kuilfrayt »

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2013, 12:17:46 AM »
Isn't it umbrella-less Kogasa?

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2013, 12:23:08 AM »
Ok I didnt count Kasen but

Remi isn't in your list?

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2013, 12:32:37 AM »
Oh whoops, my eyes glazed over, Remi and Sakuya were both missing, so that gives us an even 48.  I'll edit those in.  Then who are the 2 new characters I missed?  I missed Hina and Nazrin.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:35:11 AM by Hawk »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2013, 12:35:40 AM »
Nah, we got it all 48 characters to 49 images, so Akyuu's not gonna be playable, or at least, not from what you found.

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2013, 12:40:17 AM »
Simply overwrite this file in your save folder and you'll have all the characters.

Everyone's status may be checked.  If you press Z and no skill list come up, they will freeze the game if you try to access their skills, and presumably, if you enter a fight with them?

So, regarding the full cast:

Spoiler:
Let's first say that 48 is a perfectly round number that makes sense to stop on.  In addition, Renkobel are perfect ending characters.

However, it bears mentioning that the file I've linked--the "which characters are unlocked" file, is a very simple array of values 1 byte long.  A value of 1 means the character in that slot is unlocked, a value of 0 means they are not.  In addition, this is 1-based indexing, which means that byte 0 is always NULLed out and seems to have no bearing on the loading process.

This file is 64 bytes long, which would potentially give room for 63 characters.  I don't think this is true, though.  The most likely scenario is that all the characters are in a fixed-width array in memory, and whenever a programmer needs to make an array "big enough", they almost always choose a power of 2 because of various programming minutia.  In addition, they likely just serialize every element in the array to the file since it's simpler that way.

So I don't think we'll see addition characters before a full on expansion pack, but I felt this was important to mention.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:50:34 AM by Hawk »

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2013, 12:58:18 AM »
Makes sense to be that round number, plus you get the achievement to get all party members when I used that file so yea, no more than those.

From what I can see, only characters which have no Images won't be able to be access for their skill menu, which means more translation for me to do, yay!

Characters which skills do not work:
Spoiler:
Suika
Yuuka
Hijiri
Eiki
Reisen
Flandre
Maribel
Renko
Flandre

Damn that means 14 more to translate, that's gonna take a while

I can also confirm that going into a battle with those not mention up above will work, but trying to use their spells wont, other than
Spoiler:
Yuyuko and Yukari which were already implemented in the game
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:11:34 AM by kuilfrayt »

Hawk

• Babababa~
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2013, 01:02:33 AM »
Oh, btw, I set my game overs to 10000 via Cheat Engine and didn't get the achievement, so it's disabled, either intentionally or not.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2013, 01:50:10 AM »
Alright, I'll start by going with a disclaimer:
Every character that will be posted as of this post are A: Not obtainable in the normal trial, B: Not usuable in fights and most importantly C: Not finished. Everything that will be translated will be considered temporary until the full game is released and skills and spells are confirmed. This will not be posted on the wiki, but they will still be done to at least have a partial completion for them when the full release comes out. So don't quote me on anything if it's wrong when the game comes out and you mess up.
There, also, heavy spoiler below, you've been warned.
Spoiler:
Yukari Yakumo

Spells
Mesh of Light and Darkness: Cost 5 MP   Multi-target: SPI Attribute   Magic Attack
SPI Attack that targets all enemies. Has a chance to inflict PAR and Slow DBF.

Hyperactive High Speed Flying Object: Cost 5 MP   Row target: WND Attribute   Magic Attack
WND Attack that targets all enemies. Very high power. Passes over enemies? MND.

Shikigami ・Ran Yakumo +: Cost 4 MP   Single-target: PHYS Attribute   Magic Attack
A PHYS attack that targets a single enemy. It?s power is increased if Ran or Chen are in the party. Increases even more if they are on the front line.

Yukari Yakumo's Spiriting Away: Cost 20 MP   All Allies: MYS Attribute      Helpful Spell
Spell that put the ATB gauges of all allies to 10000 if they are under that value. Powerful spell that allows allies to act immediately.

Quadruple Barrier of the Imperishable Night: Cost 7 MP   All Allies: SPI Attribute      Helpful Spell
Greatly increase MND for all allies.

Skills
HP Boost
MP Boost
MND Boost
Motivated Heart
Hands-on Experience
Yakumo's Family
: If there?s 2 or more members of the Yakumo Family on the front line, all the abilities of the members other than the skill holder are increased by (SLv * 8 ) %.
Manipulation of Boundaries: When the skill holder receives a turn, reduce the DEF of all enemies by (SLv * 6) %
Boundaries of Magic and Attack:
Boundaries of Healing and Injuries: When the skill holder receives a turn, and the skill holder less HP than another party member, The skill holder will switch their health together. (not sure about this skill)
Wonderful Force of Will: When the skill holder receives a turn, the skill holder will recover 1 MP.
Majesty: When the skill holder receives a turn, the skill holder will have their DEF, MND and MAG increased by (SLv * 3) %

I will do Yuyuko also since I've already got her spells done from the previous trial, but the rest will wait after the specialities and achievements.

Ok, the game will be released in just short of a month now. We have translators, image editors and someone to put those images back in. But we are missing someone to actually create a patch. Is there someone who has 1. skills to create one, 2. time to make one, 3. desire to do it. It would be nice to find someone for the release so we can at least put skills and spells in the game as fast as possible (as I feel they are the most important for gameplay).

Your move internet