Author Topic: Touhou Toolkit GUI  (Read 35265 times)

Re: Touhou Toolkit GUI
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2014, 01:19:42 AM »
As much as I don't want to necro this old thing, I'm wondering if anyone's ever solved that problem of a .dat file not showing up.
Whenever I would try to repack the .dat file, it'd only turn the existing file into a backup, and the new archive isn't created; sort of what Ran's been running into, except I've been trying to modify IN archives.

I've managed to do this with EoSD before, but I'm only assuming that it worked because the .dat was split into six files.
It seems to be doing the same thing with the rest of the games though.

Sorry if it was preferred to make a new thread rather than bringing this back up. It just seemed viable since the issue was already brought up here.

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2015, 02:03:09 PM »
Updated to version 1.1. Download: https://mega.co.nz/#F!eNVWQJhJ!V2KmcjYK9hEhjwgTKz0F_w

Added compatibility with http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Touhou_Toolkit_Extra which in turn provides compatibility with Touhou 14 and 14.3. Encoding of INI files changed to UTF, so INI files from older versions are no longer compatible, though you may convert them to UTF manually via some kind of text editor like.
Easy: PoDD, FW, LoLK
Normal: SoEW, UFO, HSiFS
Hard: LLS, MS, EoSD, PoFW, MoF, SA, TD, DDC
Lunatic: PCB, IN
Extra: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, DDC, HSiFS; Phantasm

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2015, 03:47:46 PM »
Thanks for the great toolkit dobro !  :)
but... I just have one question to ask, how can I put everything into one .dat file and play what I have done?
Thank you again :D

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2015, 06:20:59 PM »
Click button "Create archive from folder".

Also, the program has help file.
Easy: PoDD, FW, LoLK
Normal: SoEW, UFO, HSiFS
Hard: LLS, MS, EoSD, PoFW, MoF, SA, TD, DDC
Lunatic: PCB, IN
Extra: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, DDC, HSiFS; Phantasm

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2015, 02:33:16 AM »
I also don't want to revive this dead thread but I actually registered on this forum for the purpose of getting help for the Touhou Toolkit. I ported the enemy portraits from Hisoutensoku to EoSD and it has been working fine until I wanted to port the player portraits (Reimu and Marisa) I ported them but an error appears before I play that tells me something about the player01.anm file, I couldn't actually read it except stuff about directaudio as the text was junk. I don't know how to modify anm files, I thought I had to change the descriptions of the face01*.anm files (Marisa's portraits) to fit the resolution of the new portrait and I did. But I don't know how this has anything to do with Marisa's sprite sheet (which I also tried to get a description of).
Can anybody help me with .anm manipulation?