Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition  (Read 217860 times)

CyberAngel

• Retired
I was reading a Sherlock Holmes story (forgot which) in which Holmes says to Watson that "This has become an incident" I associate the term with Touhou so much I spent the next minute wondering why this wasn't a crossover and where the Miko was.

Typing  this makes me want to cross Touhou over with Sherlock Holmes.

Forbidden Scrollery, chapter 5

blase6

When you're watching your mother play Word Whomp on pogo.com (you are given six letters and form words with them), and the thing you notice the most is that she tried to put "chen" as a word.

The Noodles Guy

• Flip the screen
  • What if Seija met a guy with bipolar disease?
When your accidentaly call your History teacher Keine.
Easy Modo? That's for kids, and for me.

When you take off your glasses and in the TV, all you see are billions of Mokous, even though they're just people in white and red shirts...

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
What do you do in Touhou again? You

Stuff
Seriously, I can't look at the Dodge logo without thinking about touhou anymore. THAT'S when you know you're addicted. what a shame really, because I really like Dodge.

The nova of the ocean of the cleverness

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Every time, a bullet pattern comes at me this happens in my head.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 01:08:15 AM by MewMewHeart »
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

ShiroiMahotsukai

• White Mage with a Twist
When the first drink you find you really like you only know about thanks to searching for touhou and alcohol at the same time.
Illusory Drink "Blue Murder Doll"
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"

Darkness1

• Nothing to see here.
  • Enigmatic, isn't it?
When you're whistling a touhou theme and it suddenly becomes a touhou medley (can't stop Yuyukos theme from becoming Futos theme in my head >.< ).

When you're whistling a touhou theme and it suddenly becomes a touhou medley (can't stop Yuyukos theme from becoming Futos theme in my head >.< ).
This is me in the shower. I tend to go back to Rumia's theme.
Currently a normal player

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
True Administer, Lunatic Princess, Emotional Skyscraper, Lord Usa's Elemental Flag, Lunatic Eyes, Futo's theme, Yoshika's theme, Seiga's theme, Yukari's theme, Reimu's TH 08 theme, Marisa's TH 08 theme, and Yuyuko's theme. Play in my head like a radio when I'm on a bus or waiting for something.

Recently I was playing Ayakashi Ghost Guild, a TCG app for IPhone and Android, which has monsters based on various mythologies, but mostly from Japanese...including the many many Youkais. And all of them depicted as very very humanoid. Do I still have to explain?

My brother is playing a loud zombie game. I don't like those kind of games so I turn to Louchan2's channel on youtube, and choose the playlist with almost every Touhou song from 6 ~ 12, side games included.
The reason it isn't all is because of the Youtube playlist limit. 200 max, I think.
Anyways, this is happening now. 11 hours of Touhou songs with headphones.  :3
Edit: Headphones seems to make the songs more detailed than just listening without headphones. First time using headphones.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 06:05:29 AM by Lavalake »
Currently a normal player

My brother is playing a loud zombie game. I don't like those kind of games so I turn to Louchan2's channel on youtube, and choose the playlist with almost every Touhou song from 6 ~ 12, side games included.
The reason it isn't all is because of the Youtube playlist limit. 200 max, I think.
Anyways, this is happening now. 11 hours of Touhou songs with headphones.  :3
Edit: Headphones seems to make the songs more detailed than just listening without headphones. First time using headphones.

It depends really on the quality of the speakers and headphones in question, but yeah, generally cheap/not-so-cheap headphones sound better than speakers of the same price range. I don't use anything unnecessarily expensive though, so I can't compare "great" speakers/headphones to see if it applies there as well, but I'm assuming so.

...are you gonna listen for the whole 11 hours? :V

When you see the phrase "Isn't it sad, Sacchin?" and start wondering why there are no Kirin in touhou.
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

When the only music that you've listened to for the past year has been Touhou music.

Sad I know, I should really get some new music but I'm not sure what else is there to listen to. :(

When during Basic Combat Training, you hear the Touhou 8 Menu music whenever you're doing recon missions at night. And when you hear Night of Nights whenever you're doing a raid and it pumps you up a lot.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
When you start calling people stupid enough to get banned or kicked from a server in Minecraft ⑨s.

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
EDIT: I posted this in the wrong damn topic, DAMNIT!
Anyway, I  was going to post here too anyway :p When you actually start reading the official touhou manga. And I don't like comics in general that much.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:40:21 PM by FamilyTeam »

Sometimes I feel like I just need more Touhou.  At first I start to sweat and my hands start shaking.  After a while I start vomiting.  I get really nervous and jittery and I can't sleep unless I get my fix.  I've been arrested 16 times for trying to buy some Touhou.   Do you know how bad it is being stuck in a cell with no fix?  It fucking sucks man.  Oh and this one time I did so much Touhou that I passed out from overdose.  I woke up in the hospital, and they told me I was lucky to be alive.  Personally I think I'd be happier in Gensokyo.  When I got out 3 days later I spent the night whoring myself out so I could get some cash for Touhou.  I got really high that night.  Then my sister found me lying in an alley next to a dumpster and took me into a rehab center.  It was a waste of time though and I wish she would have just left me there.  At least on the streets I can get my Touhou.  Wow, holy shit is it hot in here or just me?  Where did I put my Touhou?  I can't find it... You hid it didn't you?  Give it back!  I need my fucking Touhou!  Give me my fucking Touhou!  Next to my computer?!  You're lying!  I bet you're with the CIA!  Oh it really is there.  Sorry.  I lost myself man, I thought you took my Touhou.  I'm gonna go get my Touhou now...

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Sometimes I feel like I just need more Touhou.  At first I start to sweat and my hands start shaking.  After a while I start vomiting.  I get really nervous and jittery and I can't sleep unless I get my fix.  I've been arrested 16 times for trying to buy some Touhou.   Do you know how bad it is being stuck in a cell with no fix?  It fucking sucks man.  Oh and this one time I did so much Touhou that I passed out from overdose.  I woke up in the hospital, and they told me I was lucky to be alive.  Personally I think I'd be happier in Gensokyo.  When I got out 3 days later I spent the night whoring myself out so I could get some cash for Touhou.  I got really high that night.  Then my sister found me lying in an alley next to a dumpster and took me into a rehab center.  It was a waste of time though and I wish she would have just left me there.  At least on the streets I can get my Touhou.  Wow, holy shit is it hot in here or just me?  Where did I put my Touhou?  I can't find it... You hid it didn't you?  Give it back!  I need my fucking Touhou!  Give me my fucking Touhou!  Next to my computer?!  You're lying!  I bet you're with the CIA!  Oh it really is there.  Sorry.  I lost myself man, I thought you took my Touhou.  I'm gonna go get my Touhou now...

...Please tell me this was a joke...
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
...Please tell me this was a joke...
It is a joke. Just take "Touhou" And substitute it with any drug and there you have it.
Sometimes I feel like I just need more HEROINE. I've been arrested 16 times for trying to buy some HEROINE
Basically, He is just saying that Touhou is addictive like a drug.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:34:10 PM by FamilyTeam »

I can sympathize Chirpy.

I'm currently wanted by the authorities and I don't even remember why. I just know it's Touhou related. I also want to go to Gensokyo because it seems there's no society where my dreams can come true in the real world.

Why don't you and I take a cab, eat some cherries and then engage in that ritual we've talked about before?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
It is a joke. Just take "Touhou" And substitute it with any drug and there you have it. Basically, He is just saying that Touhou is addictive like a drug.

Phew. Glad to know that.
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
When you start thinking of comedy stuff happening in Gensokyo. It plays in my head.

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
When, for a 10-hour car ride, all you listen to is your collection of Touhou songs. The entire way. Nonstop. Even while sleeping.

When you continually read "DSM" as "SDM" and spend most of psych class attempting to understand why your textbook is profiling Remilia as having Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I was walking down the street on the way to an outing with some friends, and I saw a store with oriental decor.  It even had a pair of hakkero in the window and my first thought was about Marisa Master Sparking stuff...

When you roll your eyes when your brother mentions that composing individual theme songs for all 40 characters in F-Zero is a lot.

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
Kasen, is that you on the right?
Edit: Also, Vertical shooter with lolis. How are we NOT supposed to think Touhou?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 09:56:11 PM by FamilyTeam »

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you broke your longstanding drought of touching Minecraft for THIS.

Warning: Fairies are actually a serious threat! He doesn't show them because it's an old video, but the current version has 4 different fairy mobs. You thought Skeletons were bad? Fairies fly, and, oh yeah, they SHOOT DANMAKU AT YOU. And they will chase you down. AND also unlike Skeletons, they can be on the overworld at any time. Including daytime! So you need to keep an eye out for the dang things.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 10:26:33 PM by Cybeast710 »