Author Topic: need advice on these touhou nendroids and figures  (Read 4085 times)

need advice on these touhou nendroids and figures
« on: June 08, 2013, 03:57:27 PM »
I found the store where i bought my touhou figures at anime bosten here in animenext. and i need some advice price wise

I attached a photo. they have a lot more nendroids this time. youmu, sanae for 75, flandre for 85, and a petit marisa alice, and paychy det for 80.

they also have an alice dx full figure for 270. it comes with 6 dolls. and they have a koishi for 140.

there are more, and if you guys need a price chevk from the photo, let me know.

i am curious if these are good prices. i want the nendroids for sure, and am interested in the alice and koishi. any one have an idea if these are good prices?

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
Re: need advice on these touhou nendroids and figures
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 06:01:48 PM »
Assuming the 1/8 scale GRIFFON-figures are in good condition and you're talking about dollars, those are good prices, yes, though I'd definitely be careful, buying figures from unrelated stores at conventions outside of Japan is just asking for trouble, so buy at your own risk.

No idea about the other items, sorry.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:03:36 PM by Lepetit89 »

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »
Assuming the 1/8 scale GRIFFON-figures are in good condition and you're talking about dollars, those are good prices, yes, though I'd definitely be careful, buying figures from unrelated stores at conventions outside of Japan is just asking for trouble, so buy at your own risk.

No idea about the other items, sorry.

the alice isn't griffon, its this. koishi is griffon, and they have a lot of griffond

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/115178

its a variant color. days its a limited eddition, and there are no bootlegs. he said he would work with me ob lowering the price. what price do you guys think i can do. that link says 112 but i doubt i can get it that low.

as for this place, the seem pretty legit, and i have bought from them before, and they were in excellent codition.

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 07:36:10 PM »
Can't really help you with figures that aren't by GRIFFON, sorry. Assuming it's used, the Koishi-figure would probably go for ~80-100$ (shipping and customs fees included) in stores that do not sell them overpriced. At least the going rate for used GRIFFON-figures seems to range from 5000-7000 Yen if you check the right stores. Coincidentally, eBay-stores do not belong to those, as almost everything on eBay is horribly overpriced.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 07:38:12 PM by Lepetit89 »

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 07:57:37 PM »
Can't really help you with figures that aren't by GRIFFON, sorry. Assuming it's used, the Koishi-figure would probably go for ~80-100$ (shipping and customs fees included) in stores that do not sell them overpriced. At least the going rate for used GRIFFON-figures seems to range from 5000-7000 Yen if you check the right stores. Coincidentally, eBay-stores do not belong to those, as almost everything on eBay is horribly overpriced.

thats ok. griffon is your specalty.

i talked to her, and she said they buy from a half priced store in japan, and they don't buy anything damaged. used they do, which may mean they have been opened.

and for somepne that may know the alice by cubed, she can go as low as 250 for her.... i am very tempted..... they seem to go for over 350 on rbau, afnd online dtores dont have them...

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 08:08:14 PM »
Taking customs and shipping into consideration, 250 USD seems reasonable for that figure. I checked some stores and, considering the rarity as well as the fact that previous sales have ranged in the 15.000 JPY range (though one sold for only 8.400 JPY), 250 USD sounds okay if I also take into account that I haven't seen that particular figure pop up in ages.

Whatever god you believe in, pray that they do not sell bootlegged items.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:10:32 PM by Lepetit89 »

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 08:12:54 PM »
Taking customs and shipping into consideration, 250 USD seems reasonable for that figure. I checked some stores and, considering the rarity as well as the fact that previous sales have ranged in the 15.000 JPY range, 250 USD sounds okay if I also take into account that I haven't seen that particular figure pop up in ages.

Whatever god you believe in, pray that they do not sell bootlegged items.

i have been praying a lot to that god, haja. the nendroids were the real deal(got the onrs i said before) so i am praying this is too. i think i'll go get it, and never let my mom know how much i spent, haha. Thanks alit for the help. You were a lot of help!:)

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 08:15:55 PM »
No problem, more than happy to help fellow collectors!

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 12:51:13 AM »
By the way, what's the name of the store you're buying these from? I want some of those nendos and petits really badly.

Did they have a Remilia nendo?
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 01:26:54 AM »
By the way, what's the name of the store you're buying these from? I want some of those nendos and petits really badly.

Did they have a Remilia nendo?

it is called Kochira Kawaii. they dont have a website, but they have a facebook. the take requests and look for them in japan.

they did not, i would have bought one if they did. i got the marisa alice paychy petit set, youmu nend, sanae nend, flandre nend, and that alice figure i was talking about. all look in great condition. they had different ones here then at anime boston, so hit them up and you may get a remi.