Author Topic: Looking for a team interested in creating Touhou/Rune Factory fangame  (Read 14663 times)

Re: Looking for a team interested in creating Touhou/Rune Factory fangame
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2013, 10:12:58 PM »
sorry for bumping this, just wondering if people are still working on this or not. also, about the file PC posted

hey guys i made a demo of the farm using some public domain tiles

z is the action/do everything button

you sleep in the tent thing.

water your crops every day

really this shouldn't be new for hm/rf players the only difference is the lack of tool switching between actions which is the intent (you still have to have the tools but just in your inventory (don't look in the inventory))

ALSO SORRY THE FILE IS SO LARGE RPGM INSISTED ON COMPRESSING ALL THE DEFAULT STUFF IT COMES WITH INTO THE EXE TOO ORZ

http://www.mediafire.com/?wp8y734rc64rk1p

for some reason chrome's saying it's a malicious file. not sure if it's an old corrupt file, or if it's just designed similar to other dangerous files, but chrome usually says "this is an exe and could potentially be dangerous, do you wanna keep this file? [Keep File] [Discard]" while here it's saying "this file appears to be malicious. [Discard]". it doesn't even give a [keep] options, unless you click the arrow. I've honestly never even seen that before. so I just wanna doublecheck before I download a corrupted file.

Dark Kitsune

• Code Fox
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2013, 12:24:09 AM »
sorry for bumping this, just wondering if people are still working on this or not.
Not really. But here's what I've done so far if anyone wants to take it up or something.
http://www.mediafire.com/?xd1x4m75rxobz1f

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2013, 01:38:31 AM »
ah, ok. *downloads*

hmm... a gmk file... apparently it runs on yoyo games game maker... so do I have to buy that, or does it work on the trial version? or is there some other thing I can use to play it?

Dark Kitsune

• Code Fox
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2013, 02:54:58 AM »
ah, ok. *downloads*

hmm... a gmk file... apparently it runs on yoyo games game maker... so do I have to buy that, or does it work on the trial version? or is there some other thing I can use to play it?
You will need the pro (payed) version for GM8 or GM8.1 because the game uses pro features. But if you want to use Game Maker Studio, it should work with the free version.

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2013, 03:01:08 AM »
You will need the pro (payed) version for GM8 or GM8.1 because the game uses pro features. But if you want to use Game Maker Studio, it should work with the free version.

nope, just tried. the free version of game maker studio can't even work the file because it's apparently too old. well, crap.