Author Topic: suwako patcheris  (Read 2288 times)

suwako patcheris
« on: May 13, 2013, 11:44:50 AM »
is the someone who was playing the same game?

if there is, do you know how to beat stage 34 on normal (i can't read the hint since there is no english patch) and 6th dan stage 1 on grade mode:

thanks
-wyldstrykr

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: suwako patcheris
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 07:35:35 PM »
Stage 34 I believe is the stage where the game teaches you hidden doors exist. It's behind one of the destroyable blocks.

These are also how you reach the different branches you see on the level map, except in this level it's just the only exit; the visible door is unreachable.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 09:04:14 AM »
thanks for the info; i will try that later,

but what about the grade mode 6th dan stage 1:
the stage that you maneuver a single bomb through the maze.
i think the timing is imposible and i try it at 10 fps,

i think that there is another way, like stucking up a bomb or something.....

thanks
-wyldstrykr

PMW

• Touhou is only hard when you try
    • My tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 01:26:33 AM »
I don't know what's so bad about it, I did it just fine by holding up while moving the bomb, that makes it descend slower, on the first try too.

While I'm here, any tips for the 3rd to last level on extra? (Right path, forgot the level number, maybe it was the second to last one) The one with a lot of colored switches and blocks ,4 (?) Suwakos and only one type of block to use. No idea how to do that one. I keep getting the Suwakos stuck and squishing them to death. That or time eventually runs out.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 06:59:16 AM »
i make a bug to beat such a game

is that a level that there were 2 suwakos (one is pushing the switch and one is stuck in the maze)?

if its that it, dont place anything at the start. to know the path suwako travel, then restart the level and assemble the maze according to the path travelled.
hope that helps,

-wyldstrykr