Author Topic: LOCAA 9: Miracle Mallet Contest Repost  (Read 2174 times)

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• CEO at Team Eternal Desire
  • ??? X
LOCAA 9: Miracle Mallet Contest Repost
« on: August 04, 2016, 02:08:40 AM »
Ahem, we're back with another contest immediately following the last one and it was agreed on to be shared with RaNGE again so here we go.

LOCAA 9: Miracle Mallet Contest

Due Date: 9/3/16 12:00AM Central -6 GMT

[Insert Lore Here]

What Is This About?:
Your objective here is to make a script in which the boss's attacks are heavily influenced by the power of Miracle Mallet. This does not mean mimic Sukuna's patterns. The idea of the contest is less about Sukuna and more about the mallet itself so keep that in mind.

Rules:
  • Each entry must have at-least 3 complete attacks and no more than 9 complete attacks. (Ex: 1 Non-spell and 2 Spells)
  • Stages are allowed but are not required, you will not gain any points from including one.
  • More than one boss battle is allowed as long as it satisfies
    rule no. 1.
  • Double boss fights are allowed but are not required.
  • Shinmyoumaru Sukuna is not allowed as a potential boss however she is allowed to appear in the entry. (Ex: During the ending dialogue)
  • You may use a different engine than Danmakufu but your engine must be fully functional in order for your entry to be considered valid.
  • Non Touhou bosses are allowed but not required. Original characters included.

Your entry MUST be fully functional BEFORE submission.

I have provided a short checklist of things to do before you submit your entry.

• Remember to remove all cases of absolute pathing.
       (Ex: "C:/Users/Me/Desktop/Photo.png")
  • For dnh scripts, all required players must be included with the script.
  • For any engine that is not dnh, all entries must have ALL of the required components in order for your engine of choice to run. This includes having redist installs and any dll libraries that it may need. Judges will not go out and fish for d3dx9.dll or any other missing components.
  • Make sure any glitches present have been resolved before submission.
  • Any special instructions needed for your entry should be included as well.

Failure to follow any of the above rules mentioned can result in possible deduction of points or disqualification entirely. Do not take a chance, anything that is unclear here feel free to ask the host or any of the judges listed below.

Host: Ultima (me)

Judge 1: ExPorygon
Judge 2: Conarnar
Judge 3: Pending

This post is mostly copied from my crappy google docs which is where any changes will be updated. The sign up sheet can be found here.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 11:50:11 PM by Sage Ω (Ultima) »