Author Topic: Hannibal - The TV Series - another (crime) show about fine dining too!  (Read 2296 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Not intending to copy Maullar's thread title, but this show is cool.
Hannibal is an American thriller television series developed by Bryan Fuller for NBC. The series is based on characters and elements appearing in the novel Red Dragon by Thomas Harris and focuses on the budding relationship between FBI special investigator Will Graham and Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a forensic psychiatrist destined to become Graham's most cunning enemy. The series received a 13 episode order for its first season and, unlike most U.S. network shows, any future seasons will also feature 13 episodes. David Slade executive produced and directed the pilot. The series premiered on NBC on Thursday April 4, 2013

Prot
Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) is a criminal profiler FBI on the hunt for a serial killer. Graham has a unique way of thinking which gives him the ability to understand and empathize with the psychopaths he hunts. But when the mind of the twisted killer he's pursuing is too complicated for even him to understand, he enlists the help of one of the premier psychiatrists in the country, Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen). Together they form a partnership to assist the FBI in hunting serial killers. But little does Graham know, Lecter's true nature has yet to be revealed.

So anyone else is gonna watch this or is watching it?
Where do you watch it online? (no linking here of course)

So far episode 1 reminds me of what CSI could have been = classy.
I hope they keep up with this, Mads Mikelsen makes the best Hannibal since Anthony Hopkins, though thus far less chilling, but still pretty awesome.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?