Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments Thread 20: Shut up and take my Graze!  (Read 211392 times)

Marisa Kirisame

• "So what if she's a girl, da ze?"
  • Marisa X Alice for life
Touhou Accomplishments Thread 20: Shut up and take my Graze!
« on: March 14, 2013, 04:59:23 PM »
Well here's number 20.

did a 1'cc of TD Hard for the first time. Had 1 life going into Miko and still won.

Edit: I started the new Thread cause Zil asked. =D

Edit2: here's the replay http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=27352
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:06:08 PM by Marisa Kirisame »
"Ok I admit it. The endless night, corrupting the moon, hiding the human village and putting those funny little hats on statues; it's all Alice's fault. Now bitch, get out of the way!" -Marisa Kirisame from Touhou 8 Imperishable Night.

Re: Touhou Accomplishments Thread 20: Shut up and take my Graze!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 07:16:13 PM »
(placeholder post so I can see next posts as replies)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 07:21:50 PM »
The last thread had room for 5 more posts. For shame.

(Subscrubbing. Maybe I'll *do* something I can post about this time around.)

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 07:29:59 PM »
The last thread had room for 5 more posts. For shame.

(Subscrubbing. Maybe I'll *do* something I can post about this time around.)

Sorry was unaware.  I was just trying to help, da ze.
"Ok I admit it. The endless night, corrupting the moon, hiding the human village and putting those funny little hats on statues; it's all Alice's fault. Now bitch, get out of the way!" -Marisa Kirisame from Touhou 8 Imperishable Night.

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 08:10:09 PM »
Went to unlock spells for Easy-modo spell practice to unlock a couple of Overdrives.

Ended up being a perfect NDNBNT run. =)

http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=27359

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 10:40:47 PM »
New thread, list time.

I've managed to graze over a thousand bullets in IN. That was pretty hard for me to do given how bad I am at the game.
Then I managed to 1cc MoF on Hard.
Finally, I pacified Suwako's penultimate spellcard!

I have also managed some other things but I will not bore you with them here. Always nice to see a new thread appear. Looking forward to many great achievements from you all. You are so good  :]

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 10:56:23 PM »
New thread, list time.

I've managed to graze over a thousand bullets in IN. That was pretty hard for me to do given how bad I am at the game.
Then I managed to 1cc MoF on Hard.
Finally, I pacified Suwako's penultimate spellcard!

I have also managed some other things but I will not bore you with them here. Always nice to see a new thread appear. Looking forward to many great achievements from you all. You are so good  :]

Bad at IN? I find that one difficult to believe.

I appreciate what you said, though I am nowhere near the skill level of some of the people here. =D

Anyway. I beat TD extra with all shot types. =D

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 11:20:48 PM »
Huh, I'm alive.

Sorry I haven't been around much...or at all. Been suffering a lot of things in my life. But for the first time in like five months I finally felt in the mood to play Touhou for a good amount of time.

Let this show that no amount of time away from Touhou causes you to forget. Oh man that was such a fun fight and I can't believe I came out of it in a perfect.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2013, 11:52:31 PM »
Bad at IN? I find that one difficult to believe.

You have no idea how difficult IN is then.

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 11:57:53 PM »
You have no idea how difficult IN is then.

I'll take your word for it. I may not be consistent at Luna on it but it is the only one I have 1cc'd there. Either way, good luck with your many UFO and Touhou accomplishments.

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 02:02:28 AM »
Hmm, why not make a list as well.

th01~05: what is this.
th06: 1cc Lunatic no-focus with Reimu-A; 1cc Lunatic with Reimu-A/B; Perfect Extra Clear with Reimu-A; 2-death no-bombs no-focus Extra Clear with Reimu-A; Stage 2 Lunatic Perfect Pacifist.
th07: 1cc Lunatic with Reimu-A/B; Perfect Extra Clear with Reimu-A; Perfect Phantasm Clear with Sakuya-B; 1cc Hard no-bombs with Reimu-A.
th08: 1cc Lunatic Final-A with Border/Ghost Team and Final-B with Scarlet/Malice Team; no-miss full-capture Extra clear with Yukari solo; all spellcards captured with Border Team and Ghost team, individually.
th09: 1cc Lunatic with Mystia. Nothing else.
th10: 1cc Lunatic with Reimu-A and Marisa-Bug; Perfect Extra Clear with Reimu-A.
th11: 1cc Lunatic with Reimu-A/C; Perfect Extra Clear with Reimu-A/B.
th12: Perfect Extra Clear with Sanae-B.
th12.8 and 13: eh?

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 02:35:54 AM »
why not? may as well put mine

th06: Normal 1'cc with all shot types, Hard 1'cc with Marisa B. Extra clear with all shot types

th07:  Normal 1'cc with Marisa A and Sakuya A, Hard 1'cc with Sakuya B, Extra clear with all shot types, Phantasm clear with all shot types.

th08: Normal 1'cc with all shot teams and Youmu, Marisa, and Yukari solo. Hard 1'cc with Border Team and Reimu solo, Lunatic 1'cc with Border Team, Extra clear with all shot teams and Youmu and Yukari solo. All spells capped with Border Team. 90fps Normal 1'cc with Border Team, 90fps Extra clear with Border Team. Extra ND clear with Border Team

th09: Normal 1'cc with Marisa

th10:  Normal 1'cc with all shot types, Extra clear with all Reimu shots and Marisa B.

th11:  Normal 1'cc with all shot types, Extra clear with all shot types.

th12: Normal 1'cc with all shot types, Extra clear with all shot types

th12.5: Hatate Unlocked

th12.8: All route 1'cc (sadly easy for ex unlock)

th13: Perfect NDNBNT Easy 1'cc with Marisa, Normal 1'cc with all shot types, Hard 1'cc with Reimu, Extra clear with all shot types.

Oh

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 03:00:44 AM »
Today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG9guah-1UM
VoWG timeout.

th6: LNB 4/4. NMNB extra
th7: LNB 6/6. LNBNF ReimuB. NMNBNFNBB extra. NMNBNBB phantasm
th8: L1cc. NMNB IS captured extra
th9: L Aya1cc
th10: LNB ReimuB + MarisaC, NMNB extra 5/6. L90fps 1cc. LNM 1cc
th11: L1cc
th12: hard 1cc. NMNBNUFO extra
th13: L1cc. NMNBNT extra

no scoring

edit: misc
-MoF Lunatic 1cc with ultra patch applied
-MoF, PCB perfect stages 1-6
-VoWG timeout, Kanako's opener timed to 01sec
-some other ultra clears, 90fps extra clears, etc.
-PCB 6 stage spam no miss pacifist (whilest perfecting the rest)
-MoF Extra 956M
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 06:17:17 AM by Denpa »

Seppo Hovi

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 03:16:42 AM »
Uhh, ok, more serious list.

PCB: Normal ReimuA NB clear (1.5), Phantasm ReimuB NMNB clear (1.2)
IN: Easy FinalA Yukari and Alice clears. Sakuya solo extra clear (2.1). Some spell practice timeouts
SA: Normal ReimuA clear (0.82)

No lunatic

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 03:19:19 AM »
Guess I'll make a list:

Touhou 6: 4/4 Lunatic 1cc, 1/4 LNB (ReimuA), 1/4 Perfect Extra (MarisaA)
Touhou 7: 6/6 Lunatic 1cc, 1/6 No Focus Lunatic 1cc (ReimuB), 6/6 LNB, 2/6 Perfect Extra (ReimuB, MarisaA), 2/6 Perfect Phantasm (ReimuB, SakuyaA)
Touhou 8: 4/12 Lunatic 1cc (All Teams), 1/12 LNB (Border Team), 1/12 Perfect Extra (Solo Yuyuko)
Touhou 9: 2/14 Lunatic 1cc (Cirno, Shikieiki), 1/14 Extra (Reimu)
Touhou 10: 6/6 Lunatic 1cc, 2/6 LNB (ReimuA, ReimuB), 1/6 LND (ReimuB), 1/6 Perfect Extra (ReimuB)
Touhou 11: 6/6 Lunatic 1cc, 2/6 LNB (ReimuA, ReimuB), 1/6 Perfect Extra (ReimuA)
Touhou 12: 6/6 Lunatic 1cc, 1/6 LNB (ReimuA), 1/6 Perfect Extra (ReimuA)
Touhou 13: 4/4 Lunatic 1cc, 1/4 LNB (Reimu), 1/4 Perfect Extra (Reimu)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:50:29 AM by Minogame »

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 03:53:10 AM »
Touhou 8: 4/12 Lunatic 1cc (All Teams), 1/12 LNB (Border Team), 1/12 Perfect Extra (Solo Yuyuko)

on the EX, All main spell cap (IS excluded) or full perfect (rings of Death included)?

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 03:55:46 AM »
New thread, huh? Okay, let's see what interesting history I can come up with...

- I'm a deranged masochist.
- I'm also apparently the second known female player to time out Virtue of Wind God. Only took me two hundred tries.
- So after timing out her entire stage 5 arsenal, I think Megumi Yaobi hates me. Oh, she wants revenge on me with A Fantasy's Transience? Let's time that out too.
- I also timed out Saigyouji Flawless Nirvana. Allegedly this card is supposed to be fun or something.
- Surprisingly, it's somehow possible to time out Charming Siege from All Sides. Absolutely no dumb luck whatsoever was involved here, nope.
- Let's all participate in Byakuren's Great Clipdeath Festival! Hey, Malky is doing it wrong.
- Speaking of Cloudy Way in Purple, why doesn't this one have that name?
- It looks like searching "pcb phantasm no vertical" brings you both Gil's and mine. I feel speshul.
- Speaking of PCB Phantasm, have a 90FPS clear and a perfect run.
- I also perfected Marine Benefit Normal in its entirety. Look ma, it's annotated!
- Hey it seems like EoSD knives are actually dodgable. Here's a Killing Doll timeout to prove it.
- Ever have claustrophobia? Please try not to time out Hourai Doll. It turns into this.
- Koishi is a really good sport. Other bosses who've had their hardest stuff timed out could learn something from her.
- Oh yeah I also cleared the entirety of Shoot the Bullet at 90 FPS. Here are some samples.

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 04:08:43 AM »

- Koishi is a really good sport. Other bosses who've had their hardest stuff timed out could learn something from her.

Can I assume you're talking about timing out Subterranean Rose? lols (I probably should put that I have timed it out twice on mine)

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 04:21:00 AM »
Can I assume you're talking about timing out Subterranean Rose? lols (I probably should put that I have timed it out twice on mine)
Probably should have specified that the links are all to my youtube videos.

It's actually a Rorschach in Danmaku timeout, the ending explains the joke.

But yeah, I guess Subterranean Rose just proves the point further.  :V

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 04:31:16 AM »
Probably should have specified that the links are all to my youtube videos.

It's actually a Rorschach in Danmaku timeout, the ending explains the joke.

But yeah, I guess Subterranean Rose just proves the point further.  :V

I swear that fact with SR is the only reason I got my first clear on her, I'll go look at the vids. =D

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 04:35:54 AM »
on the EX, All main spell cap (IS excluded) or full perfect (rings of Death included)?

All spells were captured, and the rings of death were captured as well. This includes Imperishable Shooting.

It took about a month to do, only because of the Rings of Death.

Marisa Kirisame

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 04:40:29 AM »
All spells were captured, and the rings of death were captured as well. This includes Imperishable Shooting.

It took about a month to do, only because of the Rings of Death.

I really want to do that. It's been a long time goal of mine in IN. Problems: I have absolutely no consistency at her first spell, Ring of Death (self explanitory) and I have only caped IS once out of about 200 tries.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 04:42:58 AM »
Well, time for my accomplishments list :V  Been a while, let's see...
HRtP: successfully ignored the existence of!
SoEW: successfully avoided playing because I don't like this game!
PoDD: Called it utter BS again.
LLS: Almost 1cced lunatic in 1 try, haven't tried since.  Finally beat its extra stage.  Have a no focus normal 1cc.
MS: I have a hard 1cc and a no focus normal 1cc.
EoSD: Lunatic 1cc with MarisaB and ReimuA, game overs to Scarlet Gensoyko with the other shot types.  About 5 1DNB Patchy fights and 12 1DNB Sakuyas.  NF hard with Scarlet Gensoyko capture, NB hard with 2 lives to spare, NV normal, 120 FPS easy, 90 FPS normal, 1DNB extra (Kagome Kagome walled me).  All spells captured, including Patchy spells.  Perfect lunatic Meiling.  NF extra.
PCB: Lunatic 1cc with SakuyaA and ReimuB (I think I got ReimuB anyway), almost with MarisaA (would have it if I kept trying).  NF hard, NFNB normal, 90 FPS normal, NV normal, perfect (NDNBNBBASC) extra, 90 FPS extra, 90 FPS Phantasm before it was cool, 120 FPS easy.  Lots of 1DNB Prismriver and Youmu fights.  Hell God Sword timeout in 1 try.  Ultra lunatic 1cc, ultra phantasm clear.  NF extra, phantasm.
IaMP: successfully ignored!
IN: Lunatic 1cc with all teams, including a 6A and 6B run with Border Team and Ghost Team (said border team run had a fail stage 4 and an epic Eirin), 222/222 with Ghost Team, ND2B extra (missed IS), 90 FPS extra, 90 FPS normal, NF hard, NB normal, NV normal, 150 FPS easy.  Perfect Marisa and Reisen fights on lunatic.  111+ spells captured with the ultra patch, including everything in 4A and 4B in 10 or less tries.  NF extra.
PoFV: Lunatic 1cc with Reimu (2 deaths!?!?), Marisa, Cirno, Aya, Medicine, Shikieiki.  Extra cleared with all 14 shot types.  Lost to the eventual top 2 finishers in a tournament hosted by K.B. in the opening brackets placing aggregate 5th in a field of 16.  ND TAS made because I was bored.  NF hard with Yuuka.  NFNC (no charge) normal with Aya.
StB: 85/85 scenes cleared.
MoF: Lunatic 1cc with all shot types except MarisaA, for lack of trying.  LNB attempts infrequently, best try lost 4 lives to Stage 3 and game overed mid Sanae with 3 deaths to her.  Perfect extra, 3 perfect lunatic Stage 4s.  Perfect stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, X.  NF hard, NB hard with perfect hard Kanako, NV hard, ND normal.  Hard mode cleared on the ultra patch.  All spells captured.  120 FPS normal 1cc.  Ultra extra clear.  2DNB VoWG timeout, 44 seconds left reached.  NF extra.
SWR: used this to play Hisoutensoku with people.
SA: Lunatic 1cc with ReimuA, 120 FPS easy, 90 FPS normal with ReimuC, NB normal, NF normal.  All spells captured except Ghost Wheels and Rorschach.  2 patterns failed Koishi, 1DNB Utsuho, lots of 1DNB Satori fights.
UFO: Reached Devil's Recitation on a random lunatic run, close to 1cc,  haven't done the grinding to get one yet.  All Byakuren patterns captured.  2DNBNUFO extra.  2DNBNUFO normal.  NF normal with 5 lives to spare.  Drake's boss rush patch cleared on normal, Devil's Recitation reached on hard with losing all lives to Shou.  Greatest Treasure timeout, twice, King Kraken Strike timeout.
Hisoutensoku: Learned to not suck despite playing spellspam Suwako.  Ultra extra clear with 4 patterns failed Nue.
DS: 108/108 with Aya, 99/99 with Hatate.  Organized Double Spoiler Done Quick (look it up if you haven't already).  Cleared all 108 scenes in around 2 and a half hours on 2 different occasions.  As far as I know that's a WR RTA but it's a bad one  :V .  12-3 uber strategy pulled off.
GFW: A1 lunatic 1cc.  All hard routes 1cced.  Extra clear.  NB normal, NF normal, NV normal.
TD: Lunatic 1cc with Reimu.  It was harder than SA.  Lots of 1DNB/ND1B Seiga fights.  Perfect Futo, Yoshika.  Iwafune Ascending to Heaven timeout.  NBNT normal, ND normal, NF normal with all shot types.  All spells captured.  About 30 captures on Seiga's Overdrive (gave up on MASTER after score.dat wipe).

All Windows extras cleared with all shot types.  All Windows normals cleared with all shot types.  All Windows normal bosses perfected outside of GFW.  All Windows extras no bombed.

Perfect is perfect.  NDNBASC.  No death, no bomb, all spells captured.  The last part is up to debate especially in IN with Kaguya being the primary reason (do you really have to get 10 spells...) but not dying and not bombing is always a requirement.  Exceptions are noted 99% of the time.
Follow the link, it's a Rorschach in Danmaku timeout which is easily Koishi's hardest card.  Subterranean Rose is hard at first but easily learned (and the first phase is trivial anyways).
You don't need to respond to every post ever contributing very little, if anything, to the discussion.  It's basically spam, and no one likes spam.

Well, that was a wall of text, 4 replies in there too....and 2 are spam "reply to everything" messages >_<

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 05:04:33 AM »
I really want to do that. It's been a long time goal of mine in IN. Problems: I have absolutely no consistency at her first spell, Ring of Death (self explanitory) and I have only caped IS once out of about 200 tries.

My suggestion is to keep doing Imperishable Shooting until you get a good feel for the later phases. I'm highly consistent on the spell card, mostly due to muscle memory. Once you learn how to do it, you can't unlearn it.

EDIT: Oh right, accomplishments list. Well, I haven't played more than a few times in the last five months or so, but what the hey, for old time's sake.

All Touhous lunatic 1cc, decimal games and PC-98 included. All non-Fairy Wars spell cards captured on lunatic.
All bosses perfected on lunatic/extra, including HRtP. Some bosses in IN have been perfected without the last spell.
All scenes cleared in StB and DS.
Scarlet Gensokyo timeout.
All non-PC-98 stages beaten on lunatic no deaths (never got around to savestate abusing through the PC-98 ones).

Mmm, I look forward to Touhou 14 so I can add to/maintain this list. :3
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 05:59:41 AM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 05:10:00 AM »
seeing everyone post their achievements puts me in a tight spot. stop doing that. :V
Spoiler:
who am I kidding, I do it all the time too.

cleared PoFV with komachi on 90 fps lunatic difficulty
captured all scene in StB and DS on 90 fps
cleared MoF without bombs on lunatic
cleared mystic square without bombs on lunatic
a bunch of worthless NMNB stages by spamming stage practice
Reimu easy 2b IN clear

I suck, I know. I'm sorry :<

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 10:44:52 AM »
I'll post my usual list of non-accomplishments, to see where I am then.

EoSD : Lunatic 1cc (ReimuA), a few perfect Patchouli Hard, Normal 4DNB, Extra clear.
PCB : Hard 1cc (6/6), Extra/Phantasm clear.
IN : Hard 1cc (4/4), Extra clear.
PoFV : Lunatic 1cc with Eiki, Hard 1cc with Marisa/Reisen and other broken characters. Extra clear with Komachi/Eiki.
MoF : Hard 1cc. Extra clear.
SA : Hard 1cc, Extra clear.
UFO : Normal 1cc (ah ah), Extra clear.
TD : Hard 1cc, Extra clear.

Stuff to do : EoSD Hard no-bombs, IN Lunatic, PoFV Lunatic (Marisa or Reisen), play on a non-laptop keyboard. Maybe UFO Hard too.

Yatakarasu

• Always failing, sometimes winning!
  • Fail mode activate!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 01:36:38 PM »
Eh, might as well post overall accomplishments.

Cleared all games (save EoSD) on easy.
PoFV: Cleared Extra with Komachi and Shiki.
MoF: Cleared normal with all shots. Extra cleared with ReimuA.
SA: Cleared normal with ReimuA and B. Extra cleared with ReimuA.
UFO: Cleared normal with SanaeB.
TD: Cleared normal with Reimu, Marisa, and Sanae.

Normal Clears: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Hard Clears: PoFV, SA, TD, DDC
Extra Clears: PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC
Current touhou goal: Improve! ...1cc more Hard Modes

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 02:10:01 PM »
play on a non-laptop keyboard.

But laptop keyboard is awesome. D:

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 03:43:15 PM »
Holding most of the IL speedrunning thingies for the photo games
+cleared most of DS scenes no focus with Aya (notably 10-1 and 12-2),
+cleared most scenes in StB@120fps
+many DS scenes with silly restrictions (NV, NH, 120fps, ultra etc.)
1.5b scoar in SA lunatic with ReimuC
1cc'd PCB, PoFV, MoF and SA on lunatic a few times
won some random categories in previous challenges on this forum, MoF low score was my favorite
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!