Author Topic: [Request][Art] Some sprites and portrait for Danmakufu  (Read 3211 times)

SusiKette

• @MainLoop { yield; }
[Request][Art] Some sprites and portrait for Danmakufu
« on: March 06, 2013, 07:06:18 PM »
I'm starting to make a Danmakufu boss (maybe a whole stage, but boss for now), so I need someone to make sprites and spell cards portrait for me. I was thinking of making Gasai Yuno as the boss. If you are interested post a reply and image of your earlier pixel art (or just some picture of a person done in anime/manga style if you want to make the portrait) so I know how good you are and what is your style. I decide the user who's gonna make the sprites and portrait when I have couple of users to choose (unless there is only one reply and I like his/her style). I don't want the sprites to be large (like in Touhou Sangetsusei), the size used in Touhou Koumakyou is good size. Also add Yuno's cellphone and knife in her hands. The necessary sprites are when Yuno is still and when she moves left or right (you need to make only the other direction since I can just flip it in the script). Then for the additional sprites (you don't need to do these since I'm not sure yet if I use them. It's up to you to decide that), sprites where Yuno swings her knife and sprites where she rises her cell phone up. For the portrait only requirements are that it has to be a approximately 500 pixels high and 250 pixels wide (you can make it wider if you need but don't go over 500 pixels)