Author Topic: Undefined Fantastic Object - Boss Rush Patch  (Read 52048 times)

Critz

• Heartwarming ★ Miracle
Re: Undefined Fantastic Object - Boss Rush Patch
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2014, 03:25:02 PM »
Sorry if it is inappropriate to post here by now, but would there be any chance for more projects like this one and the SA one?
I would personally die a happy man if a MoF one got released. The bosses there have extremely fun patterns (VoWG being a prime example), but the game mechanics themselves actually promote bombing often, and there is no Spell Practice mode. Which is why I think a Boss Rush would give people a whole new type of enjoyment out of MoF. Not that I would mind any earlier installment to be given one as well  :*.

Oh

« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2014, 05:01:25 PM »
Since this thread got bumped I would like to ask if you will be releasing SA boss rush with bombs. For purposes other than survival, of course.

Drake

« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2014, 06:25:49 PM »
Sorry if it is inappropriate to post here by now, but would there be any chance for more projects like this one and the SA one?
I would personally die a happy man if a MoF one got released. The bosses there have extremely fun patterns (VoWG being a prime example), but the game mechanics themselves actually promote bombing often, and there is no Spell Practice mode. Which is why I think a Boss Rush would give people a whole new type of enjoyment out of MoF. Not that I would mind any earlier installment to be given one as well  :*.
"More projects" is always in my mind, but I get busy quickly these days, and these projects take quite a bit of work. So usually I try to guarantee that I'll have free time before even starting something, lest it end up in things-I-got-partway-done-and-are-now-ridiculous-to-start-back-up hell. I wouldn't expect another boss rush for a while, if I do ever get around to another (would likely be EoSD or MoF).

Since this thread got bumped I would like to ask if you will be releasing SA boss rush with bombs. For purposes other than survival, of course.
Doing this shouldn't take too long, I'll just have to remind myself.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

ark

• みょん
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2014, 10:22:06 PM »
For now you can use the boss rush dat with the unpatched exe.

Oh

« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2014, 11:30:38 PM »
Thanks! Works perfectly.

Critz

• Heartwarming ★ Miracle
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2014, 09:46:32 AM »
Well, while I'm at it, would it be a problem if you modified the .dat file to include midbosses? I'm in a particular need of attempting the hell out of stage 4 Nueball and so propably are people who use the patch to grind for 1ccs due to it's crucial resource importance. From what I've seen, the current patch has no midbosses except, inexplicably, S5 Nazrin.