Author Topic: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens v1.02  (Read 220635 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens v1.02
« Reply #630 on: May 15, 2017, 04:00:20 AM »
Looks correct but there were a whole bunch of runewords that didn't work. I think most people didn't bother with them because random rares turned out better in most cases.

« Reply #631 on: August 22, 2018, 10:53:50 AM »
Finally after I've finished (hardcore) normal version of Diablo 2 with out using this mod, I've tried to use it. And there are a lots of strange things, bugs and so on. First one is that exception crash (there were talk about that here) on loading from time to time, which is kind of annoying. Then the copy of the "Human village", what for it was made there? (Phantasmagoria of flower view) Is it to show that it happened every 60 years? There are a lot of places in which you didn't get any warning before you go there, that you are too "green" for them (mostly are those second/third level caves and so on), yes you can get the hint by reading their names, but still... The hell was fun and challenging place for level 18 Voile Fairy (till I died, I also played on hardcore, those bats are crazy), got some rares items (two of them was for my class and for level 31 and 36). Haven't got any info about those curses that are placed upon my char, one it seems is cut max life and bombs, one is like a strong poison (just take a lot of life in a short period of time, you just can die with out any monster near by) and one is just slowing you down, but all of them a looking as the same thing that appears above my char. Anyway, it is still fun to play...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 10:56:27 AM by RAMMAR »

nav'

• nothing to see here
  • definitely not a Ditto
« Reply #632 on: August 30, 2018, 04:02:25 PM »
I'm giving this mod a go now, still Act I. Looks like it's going to be plenty of fun. So many things to try and see, tons of potential entertainment value. Keine's sprite made me laugh.

I gave my Multishot merc an unique medium bow I found along the way and she's sometimes killing bosses and champs before I get a chance to cast! Obviously this is not going to last, but it's still amusing.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 04:56:00 PM by nav' »
Рабинович глядит на плакат ?Ленин умер, но дело его живет!?
? уж лучше бы о он жил!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #633 on: August 31, 2018, 07:22:24 PM »
Seeing people post here again reminded me of the mod and now I've installed Diablo 2 on my new PC [Last time I played this I was at uni. On a laptop].

Hopefully the PC is powerful enough to do endgame stuff that would cause it to crash on my laptop.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.