Author Topic: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens v1.02  (Read 220630 times)

Re: Reimu II: Lord of Maidens
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2013, 11:06:43 PM »
I so remember the old versions of this... I stopped tracking the progress at some point (.36 or something like that iirc)
Good job on getting it done, Pesco! =]

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2013, 06:52:16 AM »

Can I stop playing this game now, Pesco?
Level 5 chain lightning? That is a pretty weak Infinity. No wonder Tanaka has been crying. Conviction aura is nice though, except level 2 has a range of face-up-close.

I guess I need to find other items for my Merc.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2013, 07:51:05 AM »
I would imagine higher tiers of Infinity would be better, as that's only the Easy mode one. I'll try and find a lunatic/phantasm one.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2013, 12:15:20 PM »

Is it over?
;~;

What are these memory items? I get that the medals can be crafted with the belts, but I'm not sure about these. Also dat 1 million damage miasma (wearing X-tier eight eye web with 6x Yu runes).

Infinity is pretty much the best non-character specific melee weapon, aura is awesome, using it on my melee fairy. But I guess some rare weapon with a good proc on striking could be more effective.
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2013, 12:33:08 PM »
Hmm needs nerfs. Yes, nerfs everywhere.

« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2013, 12:47:06 PM »
No, not the nerfs!!! I'll only play underpowered builds from now on I swear!

Immortal Momiji!

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2013, 12:47:22 PM »
Infinity is pretty much the best

Yes, I know I am.

On another note, Rin's Blazing Wheels hurt for both enemies and me whenever I end up in Act 2.

« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2013, 05:39:48 PM »
Pesco why aren't I growing extra legs with these gloves :(
I thought I could run around with 10 of them, and proc the spanking of my opponents when hit.

I don't really know what they do lol, doesn't seem to proc anything,

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2013, 06:19:03 PM »
That's what you get for thinking everything has to do something.

Hawkpath1337

• Winston Churchill was a Boss.
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2013, 02:01:05 AM »
Okay, I'm having DISCOLORATION ISSUES on my WINDOWS 7(I believe, might be Vista) Computer, even in compatability mode for windows NINETY FREAKIN' EIGHT. Running in 256 colors. It's very annoying. Also, the fact that the NPC's are switched to MONSTER REPRESENTATIONS really bothers me. I do not like it. I do not like it one bit.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2013, 02:22:59 AM »
Also, the fact that the NPC's are switched to MONSTER REPRESENTATIONS really bothers me. I do not like it. I do not like it one bit.

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2013, 02:23:39 AM »
Okay, I'm having DISCOLORATION ISSUES on my WINDOWS 7(I believe, might be Vista) Computer, even in compatability mode for windows NINETY FREAKIN' EIGHT. Running in 256 colors. It's very annoying.

In the directory Diablo 2 is installed in should be a file called D2VidTst.exe. Run it and select Direct3D at the end. It should be fine afterwards.

Also, I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying this mod. I would like to thank you for this gem good sir.

Hawkpath1337

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2013, 02:27:25 AM »
In the directory Diablo 2 is installed in should be a file called D2VidTst.exe. Run it and select Direct3D at the end. It should be fine afterwards.

Also, I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying this mod. I would like to thank you for this gem good sir.
That did it!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2013, 05:39:52 AM »

Moo moooooo moo :V The Keine and Satori replacements are the best. I don't care if you think otherwise :D

Hawkpath1337

« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2013, 09:43:40 PM »
Moo moooooo moo :V The Keine and Satori replacements are the best. I don't care if you think otherwise :D
I'm sorry, but a halberd-wielding cow in the camp just disturbs me.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
  • LaserMari is not difficult ~☆
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2013, 10:28:35 PM »
Just stuck Panda Kigurumi on my Act 2 merc.. and not too long after the game crashed mid-play. (and it wasn't the usual one I get every once in a while when loading chars)
My merc also sometimes disappears and reappears randomly when going to attack / attacking, but is usually there when simply walking around.

I forgot to get a screenshot of it, (stupid me), but I'll keep it on him to see if I get it again.
Edit :
I think above might possibly have to do with the monster debuffs, or the merc themselves going invisible. (He goes invisible alot, but getting every different debuff is sort of rare)

I'm sorry, but a halberd-wielding cow in the camp just disturbs me.
I guess you'll just have to be disturbed then. I don't know what else to tell you. It's an npc. They're not going to bite your head off. At least Keine makes sense in comparison to Satori...

Speaking of whom.. Jesus, Satori, really? I mean.. damn.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 10:31:29 PM by Bgrmystr2 »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2013, 10:37:34 PM »
Panda Kigurumi isn't intended for use on your pets. Please use only as instructed on the product label :V

Satori's thalidomide arms. It's the only way.

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2013, 10:54:50 PM »
Panda Kigurumi isn't intended for use on your pets.
Aw. Oh well. Wanted to walk around with huggable Panda :<

Please use only as instructed on the product label :V
xD ..wat? Where?

Edit :
See attachment for crash.
[attach=1]
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:07:45 PM by Bgrmystr2 »

« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2013, 05:15:23 AM »
7 hours and 97 kills on Flandre, I FINALLY finished my set. ^^

Too bad I didn't find any of these charms you spoke of Pesco :(

They must be incredibly hard to find. Or I guess she might not drop one, I just skipped to her room every time.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2013, 06:37:22 AM »
The error popup doesn't actually tell me anything about what's causing the crash. There should be a txt file in your D2 folder that gets created every day that you run the game. The relevant lines look something like:
Code: [Select]
00:17:12.608  ***** UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)
00:17:12.608  Fault address:  6FF61F84 01:00010F84 D:\Pesco\flash temp\Diablo II modtest\Fog.dll
00:17:12.608  eax:00000000 ebx:00000000 ecx:6ff5201d edx:02150174 esi:6fde17bc
00:17:12.608  edi:00000000 ebp:6fddf4d8 esp:0018f290 eip:6ff61f84 flg:00010246
00:17:12.608  cs:0023 ds:002b es:002b ss:002b fs:0053 gs:002b

But I'm a noob at this modding thing, so I wouldn't always know how to fix it :V

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
There should be a txt file in your D2 folder that gets created every day that you run the game.
Jesus.. I opened it and it created a stupidly large page. Uhm.. Don't know how to shorten stuff so...

http://pastebin.com/AW3jd1XK :derp:

This is the original one from the time of when I started the first crash from this post:
stuff

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2013, 11:32:47 AM »
The crash report isn't showing me which game file is causing the problem. Replicate the crash and tell me exactly how you did it.

And blame Blizzard's bad coding :V

Bgrmystr2

• is a lie
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2013, 12:57:25 PM »
Oh, that's actually pretty easy.
I just basically put the armor on merc, and leave town in act 2 (just going outside, not in the sewers). He goes and pandas about slapping things while I shoot green exploding stars at whatever he's fighting. Eventually the game freezes and I have to alt tab into the crash screen. The reason I think it has to do with the debuffs is because I get some debuffs for one game, and eventually it crashes, and when the game rerolls, it ends up running a different same monster set and possibly a different debuff set. (I don't know if these are specific to certain monsters on normal, or just chance roll when the game is created)

I can uh.. even one up that. Attached the save file if you want to have a go at it.

Also, I don't remember exactly what I was fighting during the time, but I'll definitely take some time and do some runs tomorrow. (since it's 6:50am x_x) Afterwards, I'll let you know exactly what monsters I fought when it happens if you haven't already done so (or didn't decide to). I can't be sure if I'll be able to let you know what debuffs they'll have, but I'll try and keep track of those too. (You know, assuming they're put into the game just like the game rolls the monster types you fight. Example, in the sewers, skeleton fire archers instead of zombies and dozens of melee skeletons)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2013, 03:04:04 PM »
The panda disappears when attackng because he doesn't have animations for using the Jab attack skill. I ran around and killed stuff, got the debuffs and no crash.

« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2013, 06:00:52 PM »
Finished the Alice set, the bonuses are pretty nice, especially the special summoning and extra buff. Only need to make a Chen now, and I have a decent character with every class.

Some things which make me sad:

-Holland doesn't have an item sprite, seems like the only way to equip it is to remove your boots and pick up Holland with the inventory closed.
-IN Keine can still crash your game by attacking or using an ability.
-Chen still drops white base set items occasionally.
-Yuyuko doesn't drop anything at all (can't remember if she ever dropped anything in any previous versions either, actually).
-MoF, SA, UFO and TD bosses don't seem to drop any set items ever, (possible that they have much less chance of dropping in those places, though, can't really say for sure about IN, since I haven't played further than to Keine since the final version).

Immortal Momiji!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2013, 06:25:32 PM »
-Holland doesn't have an item sprite, seems like the only way to equip it is to remove your boots and pick up Holland with the inventory closed.

Emperor's boots yo. Overpowered characters can't see it :V

I'll need to find time to do the fixes. Next update!

Terrabreak

• The worst thing that can happen is we all die~
  • The power of science!
« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2013, 10:32:16 PM »
Namu, you have been messing around a lot with yamame miasma so I thought you could answer me this...

If I have a weapon... lets see, which increase my poison damage by 100% and I switch it out the just after I used my poison skill on an enemy, do I still get the 100% damage increase?
~
Never forget.... those good old times~

« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2013, 11:55:01 PM »
Namu, you have been messing around a lot with yamame miasma so I thought you could answer me this...

If I have a weapon... lets see, which increase my poison damage by 100% and I switch it out the just after I used my poison skill on an enemy, do I still get the 100% damage increase?
~

It seems to work as long as you wait until the skill hits the enemy before switching, if you switch after firing, but before the poison hits it will not get the bonus.

Immortal Momiji!

« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2013, 10:21:16 PM »
Incidentally, is Taboo "Forbidden Games" working right?

Also, hate to be nitpicky, but shouldn't it be "Sephirot Branch" instead of "Sephiroth?"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:04:42 PM by Changeling »

CloverNaght

• Gotta hide in teh box..
  • FOEs r scareh
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2013, 06:12:26 AM »
downloaded this mod yesterday (damn pesco i always forgot to try this mod :/)

so i played amaz...i mean human miko and i used both eirin dress and nurse cap (both gives bonus to intelligence) but my intelligence skill doesnt seem to increase at all...do i need PlugY to make it work?

(i'm using 1.13d patch btw)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 06:22:54 AM by AkurouNyan~ »
Behold the power of love instagibbing, ze!!~