Author Topic: Admission into Mystia's Stored Games  (Read 3503 times)

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Admission into Mystia's Stored Games
« on: January 27, 2013, 07:43:32 PM »
Mystia's is a wonderful board where highly reviewed story threads from text adventures from Rumia's are selected.Though what are the general criteria for them to be admitted?Aside from outstanding storytelling/interesting setting,characters,continuity/excellent mechanics/high views/replies must they be reported through pm or irc  :ohdear: to Pesco or some such?Or are the aforementioned criteria enough and I'm just overthinking  :V ?
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Admission into Mystia's Stored Games
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 07:58:44 PM »
Mystia's is basically a repository for completed games from Rumia's. If you successfully start and finish a game in Rumia's and mark it as complete in a way Pesco notices, he'll move it for you.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Drake

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 12:08:30 AM »
Mystia's is a wonderful board where highly reviewed story threads from text adventures from Rumia's are selected. [...] Outstanding storytelling/interesting setting,characters,continuity/excellent mechanics/high views/replies
This just in: all of the good games and stories are the ones that actually finish.

How unintended but oddly accurate!

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 07:50:53 AM »
I don't know that I'd go that far, Drake. Mouse's Arisu Geass was pretty good, and that was never finished. I heard good things about Rou's Sango Quest, though I never read it myself. And then there was the original Z-adventure here, the Barren path, and that's not in Mystia's either.
At least I'm pretty sure that one was the original. At least it's the first noted on RPG that isn't an RP.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 08:15:15 AM »
Completion earns entry. Good or bad is subjective and irrelevant.

Drake

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 08:17:38 AM »
I don't know that I'd go that far, Drake. Mouse's Arisu Geass was pretty good, and that was never finished. I heard good things about Rou's Sango Quest, though I never read it myself. And then there was the original Z-adventure here, the Barren path, and that's not in Mystia's either.
At least I'm pretty sure that one was the original. At least it's the first noted on RPG that isn't an RP.
Should've said "all of the games and stories that actually finish are good", which is more along what I meant.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 01:15:21 PM »

That's because Barren Path was originally a thread started by me way back when RPG never existed; when Purvis made it into the Z-Adventure it was then moved into the Cold Storage instead.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 10:43:54 PM »
I see,I see.Mulled about the importance of completion before posting: no spark left  from or given to an author reveals a story was not that good to begin with; just like all of you made me realize this had been meant to be an objective requirement.I considered completion an unspokenly stated requirement but not explicity stated as it could cause grievance, a somewhat fair occurence in rpgs on the outside,  should an author go for "parallel" storylines ( i.e. "Rumia Quest").  Many thanks for the heads-up  :) .
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .