Author Topic: Gangnam Style reaches 1 billion views on Youtube, World does not end  (Read 2059 times)

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/gangnam-style-1-billion-hits_n_2346358.html#slide=more253421

PSY's Gangnam Style has become the first video ever to reach 1,000,000,000 views on Youtube, roughly 200 million more than the former record holder, Justin Bieber.  AND IT STILL CLIMBING...

In other news, the world did not end.  Idiots around the world are disappointed.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Re: Gangnam Style reaches 1 billion views on Youtube, World does not end
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 06:42:59 PM »
I didn't really pay attention to the song much at first, but I started liking it more when I found out what the meaning behind the song is. PSY seems to be a pretty cool guy too, so along with the video I don't think there's really anything about the song to dislike.

DeltaSierra4

• Behind each smile
  • is ten thousand sorrows
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 01:14:29 PM »
I don't think there's really anything about the song to dislike.
Until you find yourself locked in your workplace listening to this song over and over AND OVER AGAIN :colonveeplusalpha:
(God I hate it when that happens. Once or maybe twice is enough, is it really something that my co-workers should play on and on for like two hours?)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 01:17:57 PM by DeltaSierra4 »
"Times will bring that up over and over again. It's like I'm dying from my mental hemophilia... Forgetting the past is easier said than done. You know it dies hard, and when it dies, it dies with you."

Gensokyo Dreadnought

• Fantastic Dreadnought o' War
  • Ran said no more capitalism...
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 12:26:04 AM »
Until you find yourself locked in your workplace listening to this song over and over AND OVER AGAIN :colonveeplusalpha:
(God I hate it when that happens. Once or maybe twice is enough, is it really something that my co-workers should play on and on for like two hours?)

This.

But I'm periodically listening to this song because the guy in the next room keeps playing it for some damn reason.

But to make up for it is that people keep spamming this song and all of its related parodies on my live feed and it's getting annoying when you've seen the same thing on your feed for like 1249021591259072510 times by a majority of the mass.

Come on - it's like creativity crashed a plateau at speeds of Mach 3 and the survivors of said crash are forced to reshare the song for the rest of their miserable crippled lives.  :flamingv: