Author Topic: DTM's Alphes patch is not working quite right. [Fixed]  (Read 6557 times)

DTM's Alphes patch is not working quite right. [Fixed]
« on: October 07, 2015, 06:28:12 PM »
When updating it "CRC32 Mismatched" on the README.md file.
 http://imgur.com/pvWSS09
I was a bit stubborn and tried to update as best as I could, but I think this needs to be addressed so other people don't get frustrated.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:23:54 AM by Inubashira »
Feel free to poke me on Discord. Inubashira#2738

Re: DTM's Alphes patch is not working quite right.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 01:27:24 AM »
Hi. Thanks for your interest in the patch! Updates should be applied automatically as soon as you run a game, so there is no need to separately update using the configurer (unless of course you are configuring a new stack).  Just in case however, I did implement a fix so hopefully that solves your issue.  If it doesn't, let me know.

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 01:33:48 AM »
Yes, it works beautifully, thanks. Also, I didn't know it updated automatically. :blush:
I guess I had to learn one way or another.
Edit: I don't how to do emoticons either...
Edit 2: Thanks for that, McFailFace.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:04:47 PM by Inubashira »
Feel free to poke me on Discord. Inubashira#2738

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 12:03:09 PM »
Yes, it works beautifully, thanks. Also, I didn't know it updated automatically.  https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/Smileys/default/embarrassed.gif I guess I had to learn one way or another.
Edit: I don't how to do emoticons either...
that's  :blush:
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Re: DTM's Alphes patch is not working quite right. [Fixed]
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 10:12:45 PM »
Pardon my ignorance, but what is this "Alphes patch"? ^_^

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 03:44:06 AM »
It replaces ZUN's character art with ones of the Alphes style (art by Dairi).  You can read about it here (might need to scroll down a little). Do note that I haven't been publicizing this because it is not complete yet (th13-15 not yet supported).

If you want to try it out, just select that patch in thcrap after you choose the English translation patch (more details are in the link above).  Thanks to thcrap's automatic updates, the alphes patch is automatically updated whenever you start a game, so you can always be sure you are getting the most up to date version.

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 01:22:09 PM »
Ah, very nice!  Thanks for the explanation. :)