Author Topic: Calling All Artists! Enter The 2012 Holiday Tou-Ho-Ho Fest!  (Read 1763 times)

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
Calling All Artists! Enter The 2012 Holiday Tou-Ho-Ho Fest!
« on: December 07, 2012, 03:36:46 PM »
(pretty much cross posted from the writing board)
So as you may know, we're holding a Charity Drive for the first time since 2009. We've got two parts on this.  The first is obviously getting donations for charity this holiday season.... but which charities exactly comes down to YOU!

There's four different contests to enter- the top two winners in each category get to decide the charity where a portion of the total funds go and an Idiot Hierarchy promotion!  Three of the contests are of mediums often seen in the Atelier: Digital Art, Traditional Art, and Walfas Comics!

Come check it out at http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/board,50.0.html
So far there's NO entries at all!  I hope that's because a bunch of you are still working on their entries but if you didn't know about it until now, there's still plenty of time to get onboard!

If you have any further questions, please ask them in the dedicated board since I probably can't answer many I'm just advertising on my on volition and in charge of donation incentives :V