Author Topic: Tales of Phantasmal Land Redux (NOW RECRUITING PLAYERS FOR INCIDENT!)  (Read 212025 times)

AnonymousPondScum

ATTN: Genso & others
« Reply #990 on: May 14, 2013, 08:48:49 PM »
On that note, if anyone does have any useful pieces of the playtest rules, please PM me with your email so I can add you to the dropbox and we can start making useful backups.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
Re: Tales of Phantasmal Land Redux (NOW RECRUITING PLAYERS FOR INCIDENT!)
« Reply #991 on: May 14, 2013, 09:03:49 PM »
I don't think I have anything that other people don't have. I was only told stuff related to character creation and a little bit about combat and that's it. And I think anyone else involved with testing would already have all that, so... yeah.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #992 on: May 15, 2013, 04:50:47 AM »
I don't think I have anything that other people don't have. I was only told stuff related to character creation and a little bit about combat and that's it. And I think anyone else involved with testing would already have all that, so... yeah.

If it's something you've got that's not mentioned already in Ikari's posts in this thread, we can use it, and at any rate I want to set up a Dropbox for character sheets and the like and all resources related to the game.

Also I get more storage space if you accept my invite. :getdown:

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #993 on: May 16, 2013, 02:34:01 AM »
So. My data was first impossible to access, then it magically worked.

Good news: Didn't lose any data.

Bad news: No acess to a computer before a looong time. There won't be much of me for quite a while.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #994 on: May 16, 2013, 03:19:11 AM »
Machines can be repaired/replaced. Hard work can't. Let us be thankful you made out with that much!

« Reply #995 on: May 17, 2013, 09:38:53 PM »
well it looks like we will need a new thread soon as this one is nearing the hard lock on posts

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #996 on: May 17, 2013, 10:06:10 PM »
Ikari was pondering doing that anyway as the new system is so far removed from the original ToPL that this thread's information is semi-out of date. :V

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #997 on: May 18, 2013, 12:44:25 AM »
Ah man, that means my offline copy of a lot of the information from this thread is pretty much useless. I was going to put it on the Dropbox, too. Well, I still have the logs from that conversation. I'll see if I can't get that up.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #998 on: May 18, 2013, 03:14:40 AM »
Put it up on the Dropbox anyway, just so we know how recent it was.

Also good for historical purposes.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #999 on: May 18, 2013, 03:25:53 AM »
Alright, it's up. Considering there's a place for character sheets, I'll put the old and new versions of my character sheet in there as well, just in case.

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #1000 on: May 18, 2013, 06:37:35 AM »
I should mention that both versions of the system for ToPL is in use. Ikari is testing the new mechanics while I add stuff to the old one to make it more workable. The difference is mainly the battle system. The one is use is the more Touhou-ish one with dodging as it's main focus. Ikari's new system is more of an RPG type with HP and a focus on minimizing damage taken (I guess like Soku). Players can choose whichever system they want to play. Though I do plan to somehow create a dual system later on to somehow mix both systems for a third option if the players want to play a different version of the game. And I can't really tell what was lost or not because Ikari tends to be secretive to the main active group, so I don't know if there is anything I have that might need to be backed up (Though I do have all my own stuff on a flash drive).

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #1001 on: May 18, 2013, 12:41:49 PM »
As this thread reached 1000 posts, please create a new thread and link in the opening post to this one for archive purposes.

Thanks.