Author Topic: [NaNoWriMo]Anthologies: Tales of the Defense  (Read 2947 times)

PX

• School Idol?
[NaNoWriMo]Anthologies: Tales of the Defense
« on: November 21, 2012, 08:25:52 AM »

"An old vessel, but more than seaworthy."

Kunkka sighed as he stepped into the battlefield. Battle after battle, yet he has never gotten the satisfaction he yearned for. His fleet and people still haunt him to this day, and still after countless battles he has yet to avenge them.

Looking around him, he saw his teammates. However, they didn't concern him much, just as long as they don't bother him or feed too much.

"Solo m-"

He was about to finish the statement, when he thought he heard a sudden sound interrupt him. That couldn't have been his nemesis, Tidehunter. He was sure he left him lying at the bottom of the sea in their last engagement. However, the shout he heard was repeated again.

"KUNNKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

So he's still alived. No wonder my people still haunt me. Now I have the chance to avenge my fleet.

"Solo bottom or feed!"

Heading to the shop, he armed himself with a set of Tangos, two Gauntlets of strength, a healing save, and two clarity potions. Powering up his sword Tidebringer, he moved towards the bottom lane hungry for Kunkka's blood. As the horns sounded off, he made another call.

"Run up the sail while we've got the tide!"

"The hunt begins."

Kunkka may have left me at the bottom of the sea, but by Maelrawn the Tentacular, Kunkka's blood shall be drawn before mine!

"SOLO MID OR FEED"

Tidehunter heard the cry of the Clinkz on his team. Sigh, another one of those pub noobs. Whatever, Kunkka's blood shall be mine, and mine alone!

"Bottom is mine!"

After purchasing two Gauntlets of stength, two sets of tangos, and 2 clarity potions, he headed towards bottom lane and shouted off the top of his lungs.

"KUNKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Revenge is a dish best served cold. As the horns sounded off, he repeated his shout and headed down the lane to meet up with Kunkka.