Author Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 306011 times)

game2011

• mineiptXD
    • Supreme ??asual Dating Verified Women
Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #720 on: September 29, 2017, 02:49:23 AM »
No. I don't have a problem with women in real life. Don't be a smartass. Also, even if you can't control dreams, dreams still symbolize your feelings on things, even if you don't realize it at the time. That said, I doubt your sexist, but you might have a really fucking weird mind.
There must be a problem with you if someone else's dream offends you enough to speak out your mind at him.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #721 on: September 30, 2017, 11:56:36 AM »
Just had a dream that a girl's grampa was being possessed (he owned a book store and was possessed by a spirit of modern technology which made him remodel into a phone shop) and I had to work with Aya and Momiji to destroy the TV that housed the spirit possessing him. Aya and Momiji gathered information about the guy while I infiltrated his shop and house. I got caught and shot with an AK-47 at one point. It got me in the stomach but I regenerated and escaped. I then got back to Aya and Momiji to plan our next move.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

« Reply #722 on: September 30, 2017, 01:30:31 PM »
I had a Touhou dream where I was sitting at the branch of a tree near Hakurei Shrine, and I look at the sky to see Lily White. She was pretty far away, but I heard her yelling "Spring is coming!" as if she was near me. I got scared, fell down from the branch and woke up. Yeah, that was pretty weird.
"Oh dear me, I've accidentally won."
(C) Aya

« Reply #723 on: October 01, 2017, 05:18:35 AM »
You know what, fine, lets just agree to put this argument behind us Game. I apologize for this stupid pointless conversation.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #724 on: October 08, 2017, 01:16:17 PM »
Ended up having a dream within a dream. I was at a haunted house like area and I would ocassionally sleep to properly experience the haunting. There were 4 areas that were haunted and each had a person to represent them. All of the representatives actually worked in the haunted house thing except from the one who represented the carnival. Lunasa represented the carnival and I could only see her in the dream. The carnival area actually scared me most. I had heard that flashing your light on and off scared the ghosts away but I only did it in the carnival. A cayote also followed ne out of that area and tried to attack me but I grabbed it's mouth before it could bite. Another time when I was in dream mode, one of the other representatives cosplayed as lyrica and but on a bit of a concert with light show and everything.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

VTPHOENIX

• What's this?
  • Miraculous girl.
« Reply #725 on: October 08, 2017, 11:15:38 PM »
but I grabbed it's mouth before it could bite.

Damn, you fast.
Even while you're down here, F.O.E.!

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
« Reply #726 on: October 09, 2017, 07:48:06 PM »
I had a dream I was testing a new danmakufu script I'm currently making. Except that the patterns were very different from the ones I had already finished in real life.

The first thing I did when I woke up was to note down those pattern ideas for future scripts lol

game2011

• mineiptXD
« Reply #727 on: October 10, 2017, 12:56:52 PM »
Hecatia fights Sakuya, Remilia, and Flandre and defeats them with no effort.  She then fights Saitama from One Punch Man in an intense and equal battle.  I think I woke up before the outcome is revealed.

Red770

• Instigator
  • Hey mang, Take it easy on the take it easy
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #728 on: October 15, 2017, 10:00:35 PM »
I had one where there was a flip-book motion picturesque of a whole bunch of characters running towards me on elevating pillars.
double kill, triple kill, overkill, killtacular, killtrocity, killimanjaro, killtastrophe, killpocalypse, killionaire

« Reply #729 on: October 20, 2017, 11:28:44 AM »
I have had multiple dreams where I saw Touhou characters. Here are the three I remember best.

I saw Reimu and Marisa at my school cafeteria. They were standing in the corner, talking to each other.

Then there's one where I was at Yukari's house for dinner, Yuyuko was there too. I tried to find Ran to see what we were having for dinner, but I couldn't find her. Instead I found a gym, wood flooring and mirrors everywhere, I even found a woman teaching yoga, but I woke up before I could find Ran.

Then last night I dreamed about several Touhou characters and I (along from some people I remembered from my past) were hanging around a pool. I saw Reimu with only her skirt on and a whole wooden table get pushed into the pool with Marisa on it (You know, the kind with the seats you'd see in a park). I'm pretty sure Reisen was there too.

game2011

• mineiptXD
« Reply #730 on: October 20, 2017, 02:47:17 PM »
Okina has a daughter, who is basically a younger clone of herself.

VTPHOENIX

• What's this?
  • Miraculous girl.
« Reply #731 on: October 20, 2017, 07:09:11 PM »
I just had a Touhou dream recently. In that dream, I was walking to work as usual. And then I somehow stepped into a gap and became a male version of Yukari. Don?t ask me how that happened, since logic is nonexistent in dreams.

« Reply #732 on: October 21, 2017, 10:15:54 PM »
Warning: The following might be emotionally disturbing for some. Read at own risk.

In recently had a dream, where ZUN died. I didn't see it in person, but it was on the news in TV. Really messed me up. When I woke up, it took me a moment to realize that it was just a dream.
Life is short, enjoy your time, as long as it's worth it.

VTPHOENIX

• What's this?
  • Miraculous girl.
« Reply #733 on: October 23, 2017, 06:58:16 PM »
but it was on the news in TV.

That stuff DESERVES to be on the news! Damn!  :ohdear:

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #734 on: November 15, 2017, 02:40:13 AM »
Had a dream that ended with me noticing a Touhou anime at the corner of my eye. Marisa seemed to be the main character. I was with Skallagrim (a youtuber) who seemed to have heard about it but the dream ended before I could get information from him. The subsequent naps I had involved Yukari but I don't remember anything from them other than a nsfw picture I found.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #735 on: January 06, 2018, 04:39:50 PM »
Had a dream that Doreny was looking after some children and guarding a vault in the dream world. Unfortunately she had to leave the things she was guarding and meet with people who were considering relieving her of her duty of ruler of the dream world. Because of this, she left Marisa guarding the things. She gave Marisa a copy of her uniform which fitted her and a few bits of advice. Most notably that there was a delicious looking pancake in the vault and that she wasn't to eat it no matter what.

In a nap I had afterwards, Doremy came back. She seemed a little bit bummed out from the meeting but clearly didn't get in any trouble. I was trying to cheer her up. I remember giving her a hug and complementing her house. She was at least a little bit cheered up by my complements.

In the nap I took trying to wake up after that dream I also dreamed that this place had active discussion about all the dreams posted here - somthing I'm sad isn't actually a thing.

« Reply #736 on: January 07, 2018, 01:43:51 PM »
i daydream about patchouli several times a day

is this normal
BRING MIMA BACK OR RIOT

1cc PODD no deaths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyfSxwB5uYw

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #737 on: January 08, 2018, 04:07:44 AM »

is this normal

I'm sure several people have said they do that. I'm not sure if it was on this thread or on another thread but it's not uncommon.

Had a dream (or series of dreams) that I was serving Joon ans Shion. Most seem to be an odd collection of stories. One involved an obstacle course in which you could either jump through (which I did first), climb round holes in the ground (Mamizou and Mokou recommended apparently) or just climb to the teleporter. If you got through the teleporter then you got a text fron Sakuya. It eventually lead to a "techno union money street" in which I think Joon and Shion were living. It was also for sale. At some point I fought sombody with a hammer and Joon went outside with a bird tweeting device.

Had a dream about a touhou anime. Essentially a Cell (the dragonball Z character) like youkai appeared in Gensokyo and Kasen beat them up. That was the only episode I could find

Had a dream where I was in this private high school in order to save sombody or somthing pike that. In order to do that I had to become top of the class at many things - therefor Yukari was there to help me out. She had a collection of tools that were meant to help me on my quest. I had just completed the first challenge and won so it was time for the next. Yukari then looked at her tools and noticed the fan that she was going to give me had been stolen. I had to go and find this fan before the next test started.

Hecatia made a brief appearance during a kind of anime OP in my dream last night. It was kind of a hell arc.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 01:04:31 PM by aListers »

VTPHOENIX

• What's this?
  • Miraculous girl.
« Reply #738 on: February 24, 2018, 08:28:04 PM »

is this normal

Yes, in my opinion. I daydream about Konngara and Orange all day.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #739 on: April 21, 2018, 10:04:54 AM »
Just had a dream about some kind of alternative universe. I was an explorer/archeologist kind of person and had been recruited into a resistance group against the UK monarchy - which had been a tyranical absolute monarch the entire time. While I was being recruited, an assassination attempt was being made on the crown lead by Stephen Fry and Clownpiece. Both of them gave their lives to the successful attempt but Clownpiece clearly didn't think the gas she released would also kill her. In the end she collapsed and the statue that emmited the gas that was able to kill even the supernatural was passed on to another person.

Jouhei

• The Absolutely Most Controversial Guy Here
  • A Trustworthy Heretic(said no one ever)
« Reply #740 on: April 21, 2018, 02:09:45 PM »
I've been having a recurring dream of sorts, I'm getting married to Meira of all people and we get attacked by Reimu. For some reason Meira hits Reimu with Ragna The Bloodedge's Black Onslaught Astral Heat and then turns to me in her deformed appearance and I wake up at home. Kinda unsettling to look at one of my favorite characters all corrupted and deranged.
"Surely you don't mean to imply I need a reason to control manipulate and kill! How about this? Seems good enough: I do all the wonderful things I do because I just love seeing the faces of people like YOU groveling in Despair, Grief, Sorrow, Dismay and all other sorts of?? Unpleasant Nouns. Oh, sorry 'bout that, guess I won't be able to see your miserable old face now will I?"
-Literally Every Troll in existence

Red770

• Instigator
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #741 on: April 25, 2018, 03:18:59 AM »
Had a really short one this morning.

What I saw was Yukaris' mob cap on 3 different people as I felt her presence. I knew for some reason that she was trying to brainwash these people. As it commenced a number would appear above their head along with mixed colours in the background after a successful brainwash. The first person got the number 101 and turned into a golden Yukari, the second person got the number 200, then it came around to me as a number flashed before my eyes 304. I didn't feel any different and could still see the people, and I think the last persons' number was either 4 or 40. Yukari then made a comment toward me saying: "Oh my, you have a strong will-power... let's see about that."
It ended there.
double kill, triple kill, overkill, killtacular, killtrocity, killimanjaro, killtastrophe, killpocalypse, killionaire

« Reply #742 on: April 25, 2018, 06:42:46 PM »
I had a dream where I saw the Medic from Team Fortress 2 standing next to Remilia, saying "Hello, fraulein!".

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #743 on: May 07, 2018, 01:10:29 PM »
Had a dream that I met Alice in Romania or Hungary. She was selling things or doing a puppet show so I went up to talk to her. I knew from the start that she didn't recognise me but had a small conversation to try to win her over. I noted her interest in what she wanted to do. She noted that she was about to enter the software industry.  I then told her my plan and that it would allow us to create a "sentient robot" by freeing up our time. I failed to win her over however and she ended up with sombody else. The character I was playing ended up thinking she died in a car crash - even though I saw that she didn't. Then it turned out to be a dream within a dream. This is actually the first time I've seen Alice (or I believe any Touhou character) look like a normal human rather than an anime character. She was still beautiful though.

Kinedyme

• Dream Magic - Duplex Spark!
« Reply #744 on: May 09, 2018, 05:35:30 PM »
I had a dream where I was following the Prismriver Sisters on the morning of New Year's. They kept thinking they were going to be late for their concert. When they finally arrived at the place for their concert, they told me I wasn't meant to be there, so I had to leave before hearing them play.
Although I never saw it, I knew that they were playing their first performance of the year privately, in front of Layla's tombstone.   :(

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #745 on: May 11, 2018, 10:11:52 AM »
It was briefly mentioned in my dream that Kaguya was visiting the outside world under a fake name. I can't remember the name but it was similar to her actual name.

Had a dream where I went ice skating. I mentioned in the dream that this felt like the 3rd dream I had there. I don't recall previous dreams there but in my dream I said that I had met Alice there once. The other dream had some Touhou too but I can't remember how. This one specifically had a picture of Clownpiece painted on the wall.

Had a dream that I had to escape from a theme park that had an event on. Me and a few others weren't a part of it so we had to sneak out. It was really snowy and muddy. I later found Reimu who gave me her shoes and some clothes because mine were wet and muddy. We all got out together

I had a dream that I had accidently stumbled across a private school while exploring the streets. After a bit of embarassment trying to get out ( and managing to walk into 2 exam rooms) I noticed that Eric Bischoff (he's a wrestling guy) using a hologram disguise to disguise himself as Alice and tell some kids off. I had apparently seen him do this before. After a small train ride, I got the real Alice and my brother to try and infiltrate their sports day. I also took part. Bischoff was supervising it so we were able to get somewhat close to him. He also stopped using his disguise because the real Alice was there. My brother did ok at the activities. Alice did specifically well during the games. I accidently did well. I had managed to do a jump race in 1 second due to me slipping when landing and I ended up winning significantly. In the 2nd game I broke the meta and got the most points that way. I actually used this to go up to Bischoff and ask if these points really counted. He told me not to complain if it benifits me. There was a 3rd event but I woke up before taking part.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 12:33:08 PM by aListers »

Red770

• Instigator
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #746 on: June 11, 2018, 09:09:11 PM »
This dream happened the night before the last. I remember seeing (in the following order): Marisa, Reimu, Suika, and Yuugi.

Now, I don't know the full context of the dream or the details, but apparently I was in a full-blown fist-fight 1 vs. 4.
The last thing that I remembered before waking up was being pinned down by Suika on the floor as Yuugi towered above me delivering the final blow right in the gut.

When I woke up, the first thing that went across my mind was that I had to vomit immediately. The next 5 hours of the morning consisted of me vomiting consecutively an additional 5 times, while trying to get some water in my stomach and trying to rest in between to no avail. After the 3rd one it was all dry-heaving/bile. (gross I know)

Had a pretty vivid dream this morning, I was supposedly at some sort of house party with a pistol (either a glock or a beretta) and an MP5K smg. It was getting pretty rowdy and I remember seeing Alice along with a few other touhou characters that I can't remember. That's about it for the touhou part. I then found an M14 and switched it with the pistol I had, the party then escalated to a flat-out zombie apocalypse, then escalated again with a blue drake flying around and attacking everyone; and then escalated yet again with an even larger half-demon/half-dragon (mostly dragon) thing that started even more chaos. Strangely enough Skyrim music started playing in the background and a favourites menu straight from the game popped up with my equipped items and spells that I apparently knew.  :o

I was leafing through my old journals and found this 2 year old gem (idk why I didn't post it earlier):

I found myself with Remilia and I knew I was a vampire as well. She was talking to me formulating a plan to get me to drink blood. I felt really thirsty for some reason, almost to the point where it can be considered blood lust. Also to add, she wasn't wearing her cap like she usually does and we were in a dark maze of corridors and rooms which I assumed to be the SDM. I followed her around the mansion for a while until we came into a room where she started to look around for something to get the plan in motion. Then it cuts to me holding the door trying to keep Flandre out. She wasn't wearing her cap as well and was dressed in black that kind of resembled Rumia in a way. She either wanted in or wanted something from me, which was most likely 'playing' with me. I couldn't tell what her intentions were.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:36:55 PM by Red770 »

VTPHOENIX

• What's this?
  • Miraculous girl.
« Reply #747 on: June 14, 2018, 01:47:29 AM »
I dreamt this yesterday:

It happened to be raining, and I had my Nintendo DS in a waterproof sleeve. Then someone snatched it, and guess who it was... Shirtless Rinnosuke. He threw it off of a cliff and dived down right behind it.
Goodbye, old man.

I woke up after that and thought of buying myself a gun for the sake of defending things from shirtless old men.

« Reply #748 on: June 14, 2018, 02:30:51 AM »
My dream is that whenever I started a game on my laptop, it make myself thinking that being an in-game character, and the actions are really cool while I was playing, and I dream about the places in Gensokyo, and the Hakurei Shrine too.

--reimuhakurei32, low spec Touhou gamer
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:32:43 AM by reimuhakurei32 »

« Reply #749 on: June 23, 2018, 12:29:49 AM »
Hello! This is my first post so... be easy on me?
I had a dream in which I was in one of Yukari's portal thingies. The red eyes just kept on looking at me. It was terrifying! That's all I remember though, soooo.....
Re: I remember more.
I continued walking and I found the Hakurei Shrine in there. It was all broken down and old looking. Just as I was about to walk up to it, I hear someone move behind me and I wake up.
I didn't sleep for a while after that dream.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 12:55:06 AM by bigviolet65 »