Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 126919 times)

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
  • LOOK AT ME
Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #750 on: July 01, 2018, 08:52:04 am »
Had a dream last night that I was watching anime and cartoons with my brother. Eventually a small clip of Narumi Yatadera throwing a fan at the screen showed up and I had to explain who Narumi was to my brother. I also mistook Okina's drum for an hourglass later on.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

If you're going to add me on skype then please tell me who you are when sending the friend request.
  • Newgrounds

Shizuko

• Neophyte
  • Nickname: Shizu
« Reply #751 on: July 11, 2018, 01:46:15 pm »
One day I dream Aya and I were fighting against Suwako and Sanae (not in a danmaku battle though, it was more similar to the Touhou fighting games). It was a the Hakurei shrine, at night xD I had this dream during the time I was playing wayy too much Hisoutensoku - Aya was my main.

Also I once dreamt I was visiting the music shop in my town with a friend, then that friend told me "Oh my god ! Look at this shelf ! There's Touhou music here" . And indeed, there was a whole shelf full of Touhou doujin albums x) I screamed and ran towards the shelf, picked up an Alstroemeria Records CD and stared at it for a long time, almost crying of joy xD  Waking up was so sad after such a happy dream ;u;

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #752 on: August 01, 2018, 11:25:10 am »
While it wasn't the main focus of my dream, there was a point where I was in the same room as Eternity Larva. Sombody was teaching another person how to use magic and tried to teach the guy how to destroy a car with his mind. He tried the magic but had to focus on the car. This caused him to accidently think of himself and cast the spell on himself. He turned into powder and I immediately started asking for help. I asked Larva but she said that she couldn't do anything and just sat there because of that. Eventually he was revived and turned into Koakuma.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

If you're going to add me on skype then please tell me who you are when sending the friend request.
  • Newgrounds

SugarSnapPeas124

• Neophyte
  • Nickname: Fluffy
« Reply #753 on: August 15, 2018, 02:22:25 am »
I remember it being just a few months after I figured out about Touhou.

I had a weird dream about being friends with a bunch of people I didn't know but there were four of them including me. They were dressed up as Kaguya, Marisa, and Reimu, but for some odd reason I wasn't dressed up as a character
I felt like a made a nice new group of friends but then I woke up.

I was pretty sad for the rest of the day

Shizuko

• Neophyte
  • Nickname: Shizu
« Reply #754 on: August 25, 2018, 03:02:05 pm »
Just remembered some another dream I've had a while ago :

I was in my school at night - there was nobody but me and Komachi, and we were having a danmaku battle  :D In the middle of the fight, Komachi got too tired to keep fighting so she just said "I give up" and fell asleep..

Debaa

• Neophyte
« Reply #755 on: August 27, 2018, 05:02:21 am »
So threads like this existed eh?
so here goes.

one day, about two years ago exactly. it was my freshman year at a boarding school.
i dreamed about walking down a rather silent forest path with a feeling of being watched,
and my paranoia was right, after a while i heard a rustle from the bushes behind me.
i turned around and i saw a glimpse of a rather small person before it hides itself behind a tree.
there's a little pause before i heard a growling sound, much as one's hungry stomach.
i carefully approached the spot i believed i saw the figure was. then i saw Chen, hiding behind that tree.
looking threatened, with her claws out as she was ready to strike me. i stepped back a little,
Chen was still staring at me, i kneeled down and i reached my pouch,
i took out one of my three lunches then i handed it to her, "are you hungry?" i said,
she looked at me with a face of disbelief and she moved back a little.
then a brief moment later, her stomach growls quite loudly, she then looked away with a red face.
i sat down and took out one of my lunch and said, "come, it's alright, i was also going to eat"
she then slowly walked towards me, i opened the leaf wrap for her then i opened mine.
she sat down and fidgetily took the share i gave her
she turned back and ate her share while i started to eat mine.

then i woke up
unfortunately.

PK

• Border of Whatever
  • Nickname: Night Bird
« Reply #756 on: August 28, 2018, 07:51:59 pm »
This is from last night.
I found an english physical copy of AFiEU. At first glance it was very thick and i was super exceited about it, but when i opened it there was only a singe page inside, which looked like Kagerou's article but not really (in the dream i perceived it as the normal one though). It showed a picture of her sitting at a table like in the real one, but on the table and the surrounding shelves there were wedding cakes. I Couldn't read any of it.

Tom

• Programmer
  • Nickname: _Tom_
« Reply #757 on: August 30, 2018, 12:56:58 am »
Saigyouji Flawless Nirvana
The endless tries at beating that card...
Had a few dreams where I actually beat it but when I when I saw the card history turns out I didn't  :(
New and moderated english replay database: http://replay.lunarcast.net/
GensokyoRadio.net receiver app: http://lunarcast.net/genradio.php
  • LunarCast Network

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
  • LOOK AT ME
« Reply #758 on: October 22, 2018, 01:21:29 am »
Had a dream where I mumbled to myself about how we don't often see Ran anymore. Yukari then passed by me. I proceeded to mumble about how it may possibly be getting easier to protect Gensokyo. Didn't stop to talk to her - was probably too scared of her hearing me and taking offence.

• Newgrounds

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries.