Author Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 311380 times)

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #660 on: October 12, 2016, 09:40:46 AM »
I just had a dream in which Hata no Kokoro was horribly in debt. I had just inroduced what seems to be JK Rowling to pranking and she now kept a blog of all the pranks she pulled. I was reading this and then, much to my dismay, I found that one of the pranks pulled was an emergency bill from the bank to Hata no Kokoro. I then noticed the details of the letter and found that all the details were a bit too precise. Usually the bank numbers were wrong as a way to hint that it's not a real bill but I checked and found the bank details were exactly the same as Kokoro's. Then I noticed that the date was too far into the past. There was somthing wrong with this letter and I didn't have enough time to warn Kokoro.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Been good talking to you all. Gensokyo gu braith!

MANoBadAssGar Jr.

• look at dat pose, look at dat face
  • GARDORABLE!
« Reply #661 on: October 14, 2016, 11:45:40 PM »
Got dream, first part was im playing an alien survival game, i was thrown to space, then lead to second part.

Seems i landed, then i were passing under something like a france gate, the sky is black with a red symbol and 3 digit number its 1 or 7 not sure or it was just line, then theres a crack forming(something like glass breaking), i got pulled, find out it's Yukari, now its above ocean then somehow a dragon ball esque dog fight ensue, complete with its light trail, dont know who against who. then just shift to third part.

I was playing "certain sega space mmorpg", got loot from boss(looks like monster from evangelon), a 3 or 4 armor or costume item, i tried one on (strangely) it's Minoriko, the costume is a cow pattern cow girl outfit. tried another, it's a some kind of futuristic mecha skin tight suit, she become flat, then i tried the previous one(cow girl) on Shizuha, she become "endowed".

Sorry about the horrible writing, was just quick type what i remember, will tidy it up later probably.......

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #662 on: October 21, 2016, 08:08:09 AM »
I just had a dream in which Kosozu and her parents were caught in a bad storm. I called out to her to get inside but she didn't and had to do somthing. In my attempt to do somthing I found Aya and tried to get her to help. She agreed to and wealso found Nitori. Aya didn't seem to remember who Nitori was but I assured her that they had already met. Me and Nitori greeted each other as friends. She then gave us somthing to help us in the storm. It seemed to be a beaded bracelet that was made to go around 2 people. When me and Aya got into it, it turned on and the beads started flashing in a circle. Using it, we went into the storm. We found Kosuzu and her parents halucinating in the storm. We went into their halucinatuon with the beady thing and tried to convince them that they had to come with us to saftey. Our initial attempt failed and Kosuzu's mum insisted that we stay for dinner. I then switched tactic to trying to get her to eat anti-halucination mushrooms. I insisted that me and Aya make her mushroom soup or a meal along those lines. Kosuzu's mum insisted that that was too cheap for their tastes. She ended up serving us toffee cheesecake and also ice cream I think. I ate these quickly and got told off for not savouring the taste. I still had their safety on my mind though and insisted that she still let me and Aya make them mushroom soup. Unfortunatley, soon afterwards I hit my head and my mind wandered. I lost connection with Gensokyo and couldn't get back in to save Kosuzu and her parents. Lukily, I found that my adventure had been written down in 4koma form by Jetto komusou. It turned out that after I left, Yoshika had replaced me in my position. This was noticed by the other characters. I felt I could leave the rest of the situation to Aya as she had taken hold of the situation as much as I had.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #663 on: October 29, 2016, 01:47:54 PM »
You want a strange dream?

I really liked the video of Ronald Mcdonald parodying Flan's theme. After goin bed the same day I watched the video several times, I was seeing, in the exact same escenario of the video, a Flandre and a Mcdonald dancing in my face.

What? It's short and weird. Also, they were dancin till I waked up  :V
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #664 on: October 31, 2016, 07:05:03 AM »
Just had a dream where a follower of Moriya (both Kanako and Suwako) had messed somthing up. Kanako believed that she should be merciful and gave the person a new task which would fix the problem and make the person learn their lesson. Afterwards, Kanako and Suwako went to meet in a hierarchy of gods. In that, a more powerful god gave them the same task with the added task of learning why a person wouldn't learn their lesson from it. Their rival immediatley set out for the task. Kanako and Suwako had a private discussion afterwards. They mentioned how this task seemed to be like theirs and how the god who outranked them probably knew about what they had done but was unsure who had done it. Kanako reafirmed to Suwako that she had faith in that human to learn his lesson afterwards. I don't actually remember the task but I think it involved a battery of some kind - possibly transporting it or returning it.

Alice kind of appeared in my dream last night. I think I was just refering to her as an example and using a hologram of her but I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 08:48:24 AM by aListers »

Hannibal_Kills

• To Hell and Beyond
  • I don't give a damn about rules...
« Reply #665 on: November 11, 2016, 12:30:54 PM »
On behalf of my good ol' friend, I'll tell you his dream. So he was passively dreaming(?) of being in a total black and white world. The only thing he could see as far as he could tell is a scenery.

Funny thing is however, it is due to him
Spoiler:
accidentally leaving the Bad Apple!!! song playing throughout the night on his laptop while he was asleep.

A Hellcat went down the Hell's Highway after the Battle for Caen, "Byou". - Hannibal

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #666 on: November 15, 2016, 11:58:34 AM »
In this dream, I ended up in a quiz show I believe. We all had sarcasticly wrong character intros. Eventually it was Nitori's turn and she was in tears because of how insultingly wrong it was. I gave her a hug to calm her down. Apparently the intro was written by Suika and Yuugi.

Had a dream in which I saw some statues of touhou characters. I think I went with my family. Due to the way one of the Marisa statues were positioned, you could clearly see a part you're not supposed to. I then got told off dor being able to read the message on it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:27:54 AM by aListers »

Koko ni Saretai

« Reply #667 on: November 27, 2016, 09:01:06 PM »
I had like a 10 minute nap and dreamed about a race between Flandre and Remilia. Flandre ended up winning the race earning a puppy as a prize. However, Flandre and Remilia ended up destroying a good portion of Gensokyo. It was like a Touhou MMD. Also, I have not clue how I even remember this dream when it was like 3 months ago lol.

MANoBadAssGar Jr.

• GARDORABLE!
« Reply #668 on: December 01, 2016, 12:07:43 PM »
I dream of playing a game that remind me of dynasty warrior, but instaed of armies of mans it's a units of monster bigger than human. my party are Yukarin, Iku, Reimu & Marisa(yay i remembered there's only one "s" in her name by default, i've improved lmao).

It seems i can freely switch control between Yukarin & Iku but Reimu & Marisa are full AI. When i play Iku i can perform aerial combo with her light/electric blade that's coming out of her hand. Then i switch to Yukarin, she's running like a fatigued as in out of breath person, i seems to thought something like "she really does have stamina like a hag".

Then i perform a team combination attack with all four of them (but it seems they really just unleashing attack in turn), Yukarin attack with blast from her parasol, then Iku an lightning bolt, and then before Reimu or Marisa had chance the game showing a scene of a new monster come flying. it reminds me of that centipede legendary pokemon only more worm-like and longer. i think the dreams ends there i don't remember anything more.

All my touhou dream are related to game somehow, even the first one had VR or First Person Survival Horror feels to it.

Aldnox

• EoSD addict
« Reply #669 on: December 05, 2016, 02:00:15 AM »
I noticed I'm addicted to Touhou when I noticed most of my dreams are about Touhou...

TenPlates

• Trying Not To Miss One Plate!
  • Still In Practice!
« Reply #670 on: December 06, 2016, 11:24:34 PM »
Dreams are always really random for me.
I had a really weird one after playing EoSD for the first time. It was me running inside the mansion, being chased by a flying Remilia. After hours of me running inside the mansion, she did catch me. But then I waked up feeling a little scared.

Luckily, my blood wasn't drinked!
"Having a normal life in Gensokyo."

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #671 on: December 08, 2016, 01:44:12 AM »
Had a dream that turned lucid. At some point I went back to get a box of sashimi that I had left on my table in a restraunt. I then though it'd be good if I was able to share the meal with Alice. I tried my best to channel her in my dream (and may have given her one slice) but shortly afterwards I got my throught crushed and was unable to breath after a while.

TenPlates

• Trying Not To Miss One Plate!
  • Still In Practice!
« Reply #672 on: December 08, 2016, 03:59:42 AM »
Got another one recently.

This time I was on a boat in the middle of an ocean. I was there for some time until something falling fast landed in my boat, destroying the boat and surprising me so much that I waked up. What was that falling thing that crashed with my boat? Didn't really saw much, but I swear I saw...
Spoiler:
two eyes of different colors and a purple umbrella.
"Having a normal life in Gensokyo."

« Reply #673 on: December 08, 2016, 06:31:44 AM »
Got another one recently.

This time I was on a boat in the middle of an ocean. I was there for some time until something falling fast landed in my boat, destroying the boat and surprising me so much that I waked up. What was that falling thing that crashed with my boat? Didn't really saw much, but I swear I saw...
Spoiler:
two eyes of different colors and a purple umbrella.

Make sure to put lycoris by your bed! She hates that stuff!
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #674 on: December 17, 2016, 10:11:53 AM »
I had a dream where I was watching an anime movie. In it I saw a torch at the side of the screen and immediately thought of Clownpiece. The camera moved left a little bit and I saw that it was Clownpiece. She was looking into the distance at either a big hill or some sand dunes. After the movie was over I searched for ZUN's name in the credits and found Team Shanghai Alice. It turned out that ZUN had a hand in making the movie.

Had a dream in which a ginger haired girl insisted that I read the latest chapter of a touhou official manga. I eventually sat down to read it in what I thought was just a random place in my hometown. Eventually I came across a frame (panel? What do you call an individual window in a manga?) in which a building I recognised appeared. It was the palace (the nightclub, the actual palace sank in to the ground before I was born) so I was confused as to why it would suddenly appear in the manga. I then looked up and noticed that from where I sat I could see the palace with the exact same view as in the manga. Just then the ginger girl arrived and we talked about it on the way to school (I don't know where I was going) or somthing.

Had a dream in which I lived in a mansion. Many Touhou characters were there. My soul floated outside me anr Kasen thought it looked cute when I was happy. She also asked what made me happy and I replied "being with all of you guys." Yukari, Kasen and Reimu also had an argument about fixing the stairs as it was Yukari's job, Kasen had started doing it and Reimu wanted it fixed.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:19:43 PM by aListers »

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #675 on: January 06, 2017, 04:50:01 PM »
As weird as it can seem, since I'm not interested in the next fighting game, I dreamed of three playable characters.

Komachi was playable, and was already in ULIL in my dream. So for me, it was nothing new. BUT THEN, on the fscreen ... ELLY. They were fighting in front of the Myouren temple.
Elly had the same design from LLS, she was fighting using her scythe, she would throw it like a boomerang and her scythe could also turn into some kind of scissor, like one you use for gardening you know.
I also knew Parsee was playable in the game, but I haven't seen or played her so I can't say anything about it.

Even though I don't remember all the stuff from the Elly vs Komachi fight, it's still awesome to talk about that part. ^^

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #676 on: January 13, 2017, 07:38:38 PM »
I, surprisingly, had a dream about a Touhou fangame; It was a Japanese game made in Danmakufu ph3, but was from a new supergroup of developers, designers, and composers, as opposed to the group(s) helmed by Oyasu Milka or Maceknight, and seemed to be about a castle of sorts.

As vague as what I remembered was, I do specifically remember three things;

?The game's 'frame' (STG_frame, for those who know Danmakufu terminology) was a very vivid blue with a fancy silver border.

?The Stage 4 background (which, in context of the story, was a hidden passageway to the castle) was a very beautiful river in a dark cave filled with reflective crystals, with holes in the ceiling showing light from aboveground.

?The game's Extra Stage was instead replaced by an Extra Route, featuring it's own characters and danmaku in the seperate 6 stages the route had.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:22:43 AM by Soichiro W. »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #677 on: January 15, 2017, 08:56:24 AM »
I've had a few touhou dreams recently but none were very long.

One dream had Yukari as my "get out of jail free card" as long as Ran wasn't also in jail. Ran would free Yukari and Yukari would free me.

Another dream had me take a sweet with the excuse that Junko wouldn't care because I was on the other side of the world. The rest of that dream was NSFW for what seemed to be no reason.

« Reply #678 on: January 18, 2017, 07:43:07 AM »
I had this bizarre dream where my house was in another country. I walked downstairs to collect a recent order from Amazon where I had a long conversation with one of the cleaning staff from my school in my living room about transforming t-shirts which is strange by itself, but when I eventually got to the front door to receive my Amazon order I had found that they had replaced my actual order with several TRUCKLOADS of Ran Yakumo plushies and body pillows.
I was annoyed about this, yet I still remember that I was moving the plushies to my room.

I woke up shortly afterward, probably due to how random it was.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #679 on: January 18, 2017, 11:26:27 AM »
I had a dream that something in the Touhou canon had come out and was set before Reimu's time. In it, most of the characters looked a bit younger - even if they are already thousands of years old in modern times. Yuyuko was specifically surprising to me as she looked significantly younger.

Marron

• Ordinary crow
« Reply #680 on: January 24, 2017, 03:26:52 PM »
Had a dream last night. I was playing a new touhou game, it was a shooting game. I was at the 4th stage. It was really a weird stage. It was really dark and creepy. In fact, it was in hell, and the stage was setting at the hell capital.(underground, where you usually find Yuugi). But this time, no light, it was really dark.
I don't know who were the playable character, but this time, it was a shooting game when you were playing as a team, like IN. The "mid boss" of the stage was Parsee. The protagonists weren't able to sense her, she was apparently some kind of ghost in this game, a wife that was betrayed or something like that. The stage theme was a remix of the bridge that people no longer cross, it was this one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v8NG798pZo.
It was strange because when you met Parsee and beat her spellcards as a midboss, she would continue to haunt you during the stage with paterns and all, like Yuugi did. Except that at the end of the stage, she would be beaten down.
And then, I remember that the prismriver sisters were the boss of that stage. The protagonists had to defeat them in order to open a door(again). I remember that the plan was not to go to the palace of earth spirit, but another area located at the ancient hell. The three sisters were there and the fight was a little like PCB, you had spellcards with the three of them,  except that this time, each sister would cast a spellcard alone in the same fight. So you had at least four or five spellcards.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #681 on: February 01, 2017, 03:54:36 AM »
I've had 2 dreams since last time. 1 of them had something to do with VR. I can't remember much of the touhou parts but I think Iku was in it.

Another was a dream in which I would meet up with other Touhou fans every Wednesday. Essentially the place we usually meet had changed and it was constantly going abroad (I believe people were constantly changing it to places around the islands north of Australia) and we were all struggling to find the place. I eventually came across a restaurant that sold decently priced food. A man then sat down next to me so I assumed he was one of the people looking so I said "I'm looking for Gensokyo" in the hopes that it would be enough to hint that I was part of the group and was struggling to find everybody else.

Just had a dream in which there was a festival going on. People were doing things for the festival and Byakuren was reminising of a time when she broke out of a gulag (somthing high security) and rolled with some pretty dodgy people. She would then go through her escape plan to rescue the old people she escaped with before. It was odd seeing her with these kinds of people (they were also youkai with one being a kind of monkey person and another who I forgot) and having a persona which was closer to when a fanwork tries to make her evil. In the end she was still very much her while she talked to me. She mentioned that she didn't have much to contribute to the festival but if she did contribute it would be with somthing milk or chocolate milk flavoured. Patchouli also contributed with a jewelery shop. I was waiting for her to start selling a limited edition item (I forget what it was but it may have been a ring for Alice) so I kind of waited around her stall for a while. Eventually I noticed a jar which was labelled "pure energy" which seemed to be salt and corn with a golden expanding mesh inside. I brought this jar to Patchouli and asked if it was corn. She proceeded to explain how it worked. With a push, the expanding mesh would pick up the salt. She then told me to look at  where the thickest part was. Unfortunately I woke up before I could see it. I did notice a jack o lantern face at the bottom of the mesh though.

Had a dream in which the fortune character came back to life and married Byakuren, had an adventure with Miko (to be honest I can't really remember what happened here) and became the most popular character in the popularity poll.

Had a dream in which I played tennis with many variations of Reimu. My racket was the back of a bolt action rifle for reasons I can't remember and I was doing a decent job. I noticed that the Reimus on my side (there were 2 of them) weren't getting a hit of the ball so I decided to let them get a hit by missing. Unfortunately the Reimu on the other side decided she could hit a bit harder because I was doing well and this resulted in us all missing. The ball didn't hit the ground and ended up going past the railings and off the bridge we were playing tennis on. We then debated whether or not to go down and get the ball. We eventually decided against it but we'd be down there later anyway and got the ball when we were down there.

Had a dream where I ran up to Alice and hugged her as I usually do. It was all part of a poor quality (albiet fun and somewhat interesting) indie game in which you then had to avoid 2 clones who followed the person wearing the sexiest clothing. She was wearing a bunnysuit at the time so I put somthing on and said I'd lure them to akihabara so She had time to prepare to beat them. There were a lot of items in the game and the narration was trying to figure out what made the game good.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 08:46:29 AM by aListers »

« Reply #682 on: February 28, 2017, 02:08:38 AM »
Hello everyone. I've been attempting to record as many dreams (especially Touhou-themed dreams) as I can, so I can achieve my goal of visiting Gensokyo and meet up with Sakuya Izayoi in a lucid dream, like many of you guys here. I have been keeping a few virtual online dream diaries ((which I haven't wrote in for a while)) and writing dream highlights down on slips of paper. I've only had 3 dreams that had Sakuya in it, and only 2 dreams that I had only became kind of close to becoming lucid dreams. Here an example of a dream that had Patchouli in it :

My mom wanted me to get in her car so that she could take me to get some Burger King. She got me a huge Whopper, but I refused to eat it.
Then, she just told me to try the pickles plus a few other Burger parts, but again I hesitated.
She kept getting me to try it, but I still denied it.
((This is where the Touhou part of the dream starts to kick in))
I had gotten to the point to where I was so angry, that I decided to summon Patchouli Knowledge to rebel against her.
Both me and Patchouli recited the EoSD extra stage midboss spellcards, which each spell having a different effect each time I spat out something from my mouth to signal to my mom that the burger was gross. (For example, Sun Sign~ Royal Flare would turn the spit a leafy, pickly green)
Me and Patchouli were reciting these spells over and over again, until I woke up, possibly from the excitement of seeing a Touhou character.

MANoBadAssGar Jr.

• GARDORABLE!
« Reply #683 on: March 11, 2017, 11:17:05 PM »
Had a dream where Luna Child being questioned by Byakuren how a fairy their control emotion or something along that.

Luna explain it with drawing on a half circle paper, somehow there are tengu tokin (tengu funny hat if im not mistaken) on the scene.
Luna said "if i were to lose my hat" while drawing Momiji who put on angered expression, with the background filled with lines, giving impression of dark.
After that, she flipped the paper and saying "but then mother fairy" while drawing Daiyousei who having a gentle smile and the background filled with less lines, giving the impression of more bright than the opposite side.

Theres a comical part before luna started drawing that lead to Byakuren getting flustered about how Luna would ruin the floor with her drawing, but i can't grip what she talking about or whether it's just body language.

edit : fixed the wording & phrasing to be more......coherent(?)...comprehensible........because im stupid
edit 2 : oh my god!!! english suck!!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 11:07:38 AM by MANoBadAssGar »

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #684 on: March 14, 2017, 10:37:31 AM »
I've had a few Touhou related dreams over the 2 week panic to get coursework done. Unfortunately I fell asleep after most of them so they're hard to remember.

1st dream involved Alice and Marisa having the same haircut and confusing me. The 2nd involved Udongein in some way. The 3rd I remember somewhat. With the next Scottish independance referendum inevitable, Byakuren and Miko took sides over it. Eventually Miko went on stage to show off an invention they made. It was meant to be a shape shifting robot - I can't remember it's use. Futo then flew spinning onto the stage but was stopped by Byakuren. She then kissed Miko - implying that it was the robot. It then cut to Futo and Tojiko silently trying to talk to each other at the other end of the stage. Futo wanted to know if that was the robot. Tojiko proceeded to rip the arm off the robot to show that it was the actual Byakuren on stage. Tojiko then left.

« Reply #685 on: March 14, 2017, 03:50:05 PM »
I was curious, am I the only one who have dreams about Gensokyo. It was a crazy dreams, I have 'seen' lasers flying everywhere in all directions... So, if you have any of these dreams, feel free to post it..

'Bear with me, I'm new here.. :/

Rin Satsuki

• Personification of a mythical creature.
  • "I'm not going to be forgotten that easily"
« Reply #686 on: March 16, 2017, 12:14:40 AM »
What about a dream where I was hanging around with Marisa, Suika and Yuugi(?), drinking good ol' sake?
I need therapy.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #687 on: March 18, 2017, 03:44:50 PM »
I was curious, am I the only one who have dreams about Gensokyo. It was a crazy dreams, I have 'seen' lasers flying everywhere in all directions... So, if you have any of these dreams, feel free to post it..

'Bear with me, I'm new here.. :/

I have, I may have to do some digging to get it again though.

My dream today included my class going to assembly and watching something that was clearly in the style of Sentaku-Bune. I don't remember much about it other than that it was clearly made by him (alibiet it was animated instead of still images) and that it featured characters from many different franchises. Touhou was included at one point as Yukari stared into a pool and Koishi stared back. I then went on about how much I like his stuff to the people around me.

I  had another dream. In this dream the rough wearabouts of Gensokyo were revealed in an official manga. In southeast Honshu or central Kyuushuu there was a small patch of land hidden by cloud on google maps. After making a bit of a scene getting on my knees in front of my friends; I took them all there. Unfortunately all I found was a Danish fort held by isolated colonists with matchlock muskets. They fired on us so we had no choice but to highland charge them. We won the battle.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 01:12:13 PM by aListers »

« Reply #688 on: March 22, 2017, 12:03:15 AM »
Hahaha I'm envious of you guys that had lucid dreams, I wish I had a lucid dream about Gensokyo...

I tried countless times and I was unsuccessful so I just gave up.

aListers

• Vocaloid for the win!
  • Gensokyo forever!
    • Newgrounds
« Reply #689 on: March 30, 2017, 10:52:17 AM »
Just had a dream which seemed to try and tell 3 stories at the same time. One of them was a doujin about Alice and Yuuka (I think it was Yuuka anyway) playing some kind of game. At some point Yuuka thought she had accidentally killed Alice and left her body in the house without touching it. Eventually the Aki sisters walked in to Alice's house and found what they thought was her corpse. They panicked a bit but then cremated and burried her. Later they went back to her house and were shocked to find her happily drinking tea at her living room table.

Don't know if I actually had this dream but I vaguely recall asking Sagume a question and her replying no.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 03:53:39 PM by aListers »