Author Topic: Sparen's Code Dump (Final updates)  (Read 285259 times)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Death Match in the Skies completed!)
« Reply #270 on: January 30, 2014, 01:21:50 AM »
LOCAA 4 DEATH MATCH IN THE SKIES v1.03 (RC-4) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/locaa-4-death-match-in-the-skies/v/103

Here is my LOCAA 4 Contest Entry: Death Match in the Skies!

...Again.

This version fixes the font in the difficulty and effect selection, and reverts the issue where Nitori was unable to use charge graphics.

THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION OF THIS PROJECT. (Hopefully)

EDIT: OP has been slightly reformatted again. All of those weird "Phases" are gone and I've just gone and marked which scripts are worth playing.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 02:31:20 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #271 on: February 02, 2014, 09:34:23 PM »
DDD ph3 v0.18 (R-2) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/danmaku-dodging-for-dummies-ph3/v/r2

This is the second (unlisted, of course) testing release of my DDDph3. The purpose of this testing release is to confirm any difficulty spikes or bugs so that they can be fixed ASAP, especially in regards to Wakasagihime (I know she's probably a little too hard for Unit 3, but I don't exactly know what to make easier)

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTswzIohrkU&list=PLJ2F_5rhjlXQukEdm_QhTcsr0HaSj6xU5&index=33
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:47:11 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Digital Earth: Conquest!)
« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2014, 03:05:47 PM »
DIGITAL EARTH: CONQUEST

This is the main announcement post for Digital Earth: Conquest, my current full game. It is to be a complete 6 stage + Extra + whatever other stages game with 4 difficulties, and uses a package script.

The three stage demo has been released. Other release versions will be hosted as unlisted on Bulletforge, although I will gladly give you a link if you want to play a devel release for whatever purpose (feedback would be highly appreciated).

I'm starting this project from an initial scripting level that's relatively high. Unlike Pok?DigiDanmaku, this game should be somewhat playable and hopefully enjoyable to Digimon fans and those unfamiliar with Digimon alike. I will try to not BS any of this either; that way, the overall quality will be slightly better.

This game has 4 difficulties. Notable gameplay-affecting gimmicks include using graze to gain DigiEnergy (allowing you to evolve by pressing C if you meet the requirements), point items being used for extends (and different colored point items giving bonus points depending on your player), and flash bombs, which are restockable. Please read the ReadMe for strategies, gimmicks, directions, and other miscellaneous information that can and will make your experience more enjoyable.

All enemy sprites made by Digimon; I do not own those.
Player sprites made by me.

Current Version: 1.55
Current Release Version: 1.55 [Official Release]
Current Demo Version: 1.55 (RC-9) [See "All Demo Versions" for link to post]

*Current Version is my current version. Current Release Version is the latest Devel release.

Current Progress
SYSTEM: Optimization, Bullet Delete Effect Implementation
STAGE 1: Done
STAGE 2: Done
STAGE 3: Done
STAGE 4: Done
STAGE 5: Done
STAGE 6: Done
STAGE X: Done

All Demo Versions

Download Latest Version: RC-9

Demo 1: March 25, 2014: [RC-1]
Demo 2: May 26, 2014: [RC-2]
Demo 3: May 31, 2014: [RC-3]
Demo 4: Jan 12, 2015: [Closed Demo]
Demo 5: Jan 15, 2015: [Closed Demo]
Demo 6: Apr 30, 2015: [RC-6] **Beta-Release
Full Game: May 2, 2015 [RC-7] **Official Release!
Full Game: May 3, 2015 [RC-8] **Official Release + Bugfixes!
Full Game: May 3, 2015 [RC-9] **Official Release + Bugfixes!

Previews

Video Playthroughs
Sparen - RC-2
ExPorygon - RC-5 **Let's Play Danmakufu 38
Gizmo the Dragon - RC-7

Spinoffs
TheProjectThatMustNotBeNamed

Selected Text from ReadMe
Hello to all players of Digital Earth: Conquest! This is Sparen, the creator of said game.

This is a game where you play as either Flamon or Strabimon (Rookie level Digimon from Digimon Frontier). There's a massive tournament and Digimon from across the Digital World have met to compete. However, is there an ulterior motive behind this tourney? And if so, it's up to you to stop it.

This game is my first major full game in ph3. In Credits.rtf, you can see those who contributed to this project. In the Changelog, there is a pretty detailed description of every edit made. Note that there may be typos and lots of weird exclamations when something was completed. In CommonData.rtf, if it is packaged with your game, there is a description of all of the CommonData used in this game. Programmers may find this helpful.

This game comes with a number of fonts; I highly recommend that you install ALL of them onto your computer, as there is a chance that Danmakufu will fail to install them when it runs, which may result in text behaving incorrectly.

Note that this game comes after Pok?DigiDanmaku chronologically; it is not required that you play the former in order to understand the plot of this game, since PDD only manifests itself in Veemon's dialogue and some other references.

The Player you choose is very important for the game. Plotwise, there aren't many changes. However, the Point of Collection, DigiEnergy required to Digivolve, the number of flash bombs, and many other things are changed. Select whichever one you like; they both have their pros and cons.

In this game, there are a number of gimmicks to be observed.

Firstly, there are multiple types of items. The blue items give double points to Strabimon, while the red items give double points to Flamon. Since items are key to getting extends, you will want to POC or manually collect as many of them as possible. Bombing will also attract all items on-screen to you. There are also DigiEnergy packets.

DigiEnergy is this game's main gimmick. When you hit a certain number of DigiEnergy (gained based on graze), you will be able to Digivolve your player up to two times. DigiEnergy amounts vary based on player and difficulty, since higher difficulties provide more graze. When you Digivolve, you will gain a power boost. Note that if you die, you will revert back to the base form of your player, and that at during events, you will also revert (although your DigiEnergy will be refunded). All attacks are balanced to the base forms, Strabimon and Flamon, so evolving is purely positive, unless you want the attacks to last longer.

Flash Orbs are items similar to the Time Orbs of Imperishable Night. When you get enough of these, you will gain a flash bomb. You get them by damaging enemies unfocused. You will not gain any while bombing or focusing.

This game comes with a number of configuration options. You can set the default amount of lives to start the game with, the music and sound effect volume, and effects.

The Effects deserve the most attention. There are four levels of effects: Low, Medium, High, and OD (Overdrive). Low has minimal effects. Medium adds the magic circle, charge effects, and flash orb graphics. High will add most of the other effects. OD will add the rotating ring of numbers around bosses.

If you find that this game is running at 55 FPS or lower, you may want to lower the effects. I suggest either High or Overdrive to have the full experience of playing this game.

If there are any questions or concerns, I can be reached by Private Message (PM) on the Maidens of the Kaleidoscope Forums or on the Moriya Shrine Forums. I can also be contacted via Skype or e-mail.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:44:04 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #273 on: February 23, 2014, 08:33:38 PM »
DDD ph3 v0.30 (R-3) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/danmaku-dodging-for-dummies-ph3/v/r3

This is the third (unlisted, of course) testing release of my DDDph3. The purpose of this testing release is to confirm any difficulty spikes or bugs so that they can be fixed ASAP, especially in regards to Nazrin and Units 4 and 5.

Whether or not Units 6 and onwards will be completed and released is dependent on DEC, real life scheduling, and the Second Artifact Contest, as well as my motivation to continue with this soon-to-be overly complicated project.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Death Match in the Skies released!)
« Reply #274 on: February 28, 2014, 12:04:54 AM »
Update for Digital Earth: Conquest:
-Spellcard Practice has been made. It works. It does not work with replays. However, it's there.
-Event system has been made. It also works. It works so well that I already used it for a 3 minute event-only script.

Update for Danmaku Dodging for Dummies ph3:
-Nue has been finished. Expect an official release relatively soon.

Update for Artifact Contest 2: Of Angels and Master Sparks (or whatever I decide to name it): [Boss: Tenshi]
-Progress has not started. It will start once DDDph3 has been officially released

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #275 on: March 05, 2014, 01:11:19 AM »
Artifact 2 Marisa Player v0.03 (RC-1) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/marisa-player-artifact-2/v/003

This is the base Marisa player for my Artifact 2 contest entry (IE, no script-specific gimmicks).

Redistribution information can be found inside the download. DPS and Spell damage data can be found inside the ReadMe. Please actually read the ReadMe if you have questions about the DPS.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2014, 08:12:30 PM »
DDD ph3 v0.34 (R-4) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/danmaku-dodging-for-dummies-ph3/v/r4

This is the official release of Danmaku Dodging for Dummies ph3. It is a relatively-comprehensive tutorial of sorts for those learning how to dodge danmaku. It should be fairly useful for those with little experience, although the difficulty curve isn't exactly friendly.

It is meant to be supplemented by actual Touhou + Danmakufu gameplay for best effects.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Artifact 2: Of Celestials and Master Sparks)
« Reply #277 on: March 16, 2014, 10:41:44 PM »
Artifact Contest #2:
Of Celestials and Master Sparks

This is the main announcement post for my Artifact 2 contest entry: Of Celestials and Master Sparks. It features the required Marisa player and is a complete stage featuring a Patchouli mid boss and a Tenshi boss.

Current Version: 1.01
Current Release Version: 1.01 [Download RC-2]

*Current Version is my current version. Current Release Version is the latest Devel release.

Current Progress
STAGE A: DONE
MIDBOSS: DONE
STAGE B: DONE
BOSS: DONE

All Demo Versions
RC-1: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13738.msg1086042.html#msg1086042
RC-2:https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13738.msg1243594.html#msg1243594

Previews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN0pSrhuo98
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:51:34 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2014, 07:06:48 PM »
Digital Earth: Conquest v0.34 (RC-1) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS, DO NOT USE THIS DOWNLOAD LINK. (And instead wait for the three-stage demo due in two-three months)

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/digital-earth-conquest-devel/v/034

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION ON BULLETFORGE!!!

This is a testing release for Digital Earth: Conquest. In your feedback, please give as much detail as possible in regards to all system, font, text, and effect bugs/glitches so that they may be rectified.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #279 on: April 10, 2014, 11:24:23 PM »
Artifact 2 Contest Entry: Of Celestials and Master Sparks v1.00 (RC-1) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/artifact-2-of-celestials-and-master-sparks/v/100

This is my entry for the Artifact 2 contest, involving the hakkero. It is two weeks early, but that's a good thing since there's another contest coming up and since I should really finish DEC Stage 2.

Please report any and all bugs, so that they may be fixed (preferably) before the contest deadline. However, this entry is basically in its final state, so only critical bugs will be addressed at this point.

Enjoy!

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (AAA: Nuclear Hell Raven)
« Reply #280 on: April 26, 2014, 11:05:07 PM »
AAA Contest: Nuclear Hell Raven

This is the main announcement post for my Apprehensive Adherent Abasement contest entry: Nuclear Hell Raven. It features an Utsuho boss.

I would not have done this project without the constant reminders that I finished my RaNGE 10 Entry in like no time at all + I might not actually be a runner-up in this one (unless Talos or CK Crash or Sariel enters -_- (OR DRAKE)). Either way, the background is hideous (bear with me with that one) and there is no way to toggle effects for this script because without the fog, you can't see any bullets in the non spells because my stage background is like... white.

Current Version: 1.00
Current Release Version: 1.00 [Download RC-1]

Current Progress
Done

All Demo Versions
RC-1: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13738.msg1093240.html#msg1093240

Previews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rie53Kr1RU&index=74&list=PLJ2F_5rhjlXT1kzX8UkVRlwFyG_rPcj0h
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:53:30 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Nuclear Hell Raven completed!)
« Reply #281 on: May 04, 2014, 07:05:58 PM »
AAA Contest Entry: Nuclear Hell Raven v1.00 (RC-1) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/aaa-contest-nuclear-hell-raven/v/100

This is my entry for the Apprehensive Adherent Abasement contest, an Utsuho Boss battle with three select spells used as a recollection rush. Please note that the Virtue of Wind God code is from Kirbio, who based it off of Naut's code. Therefore, that spell cannot be judged, as I did not make it.

Music is Radiant Radiant Symphony ~ Nuclear Fusion by Nudarai

Please report any and all bugs, so that they may be fixed (preferably) before the contest deadline. However, this entry is basically in its final state, so only critical bugs will be addressed at this point.

Enjoy!

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Death Match in the Skies released!)
« Reply #282 on: May 13, 2014, 01:18:53 AM »
Update for Digital Earth: Conquest:
-Continue menu was successfully implemented due to help from Arby26.
-Stage 3 is almost done; just need to complete the boss battle.

Soon I will be looking for testers once more in order to fix as many residual system errors as possible before the release of the three stage demo. I will be posting the three stage demo on Bulletforge once balancing issues, system bugs (there are probably more than I think I know about), and other issues have been taken care of.

Simply put, I will need someone who is not a danmakufu scripter and preferably someone who doesn't have any clue what Digimon is to get in contact with me, preferably through Skype so that I can get relevant information on improving the plot in regards to making longer and more informative+creative events (*needs a LOT of work given how short WereGarurumon's opening event is*) and other issues.

And of course, I can't wait to give a preview. So here you go. I now present...

Generic Pre-boss event
Code: [Select]
ObjText_SetText(objEText, "Yo.");//WGarurumon
ObjText_SetText(objEText, "Hey. So you must be...");//Player
ObjText_SetText(objEText, "WereGarurumon.[r]Veemon told me you were on the way.");//WGarurumon
ObjText_SetText(objEText, "I've heard quite a bit about[r]your strength.");//Player
ObjText_SetText(objEText, "Really? I'm not that strong.[r]Though I always give it my all.");//WGarurumon
ObjText_SetText(objEText, "So I guess it's time to battle?");//Player
ObjText_SetText(objEText, "Yeah.[r]You're not going to win, of course.");//WGarurumon
        //Music
ObjText_SetText(objEText, "We'll see about that!");//Player
ObjText_SetText(objEText, "Prepare to be amazed!");//WGarurumon

Ahem. Something about this cries WHERE'S THE FEARSOME POWERFUL WEREGARURUMON GONE and something else screams Worse-than-ZUN-Event and something else says generictriteboringoverusedunderwhelmingpaintoreadwhyissomethingthissadevenhere.

<End of rant>

(But seriously, although I expect that nobody will ever read this post, DEC is currently one of my best works in Danmakufu and has far exceeded Pok?DigiDanmaku in every way, shape, and form.)

Excessive List of Features (for those who are interested)
-Spellcard Practice (if you want to copy this code, you must be a masochist. I suggest using a simpler method than the crummy and overly complicated one I used to sync replays correctly)
-Config (thanks to Ozzy)
---Includes ability to change sound effect volume. PhantomSong, I hope this makes your gameplay experience 400x more positive. XD
---Also includes effect toggling. My magic circle is nowhere near as elegant as Darkness1's dual rotating Y-axis spinning primitive object vertex heavy and absurdly beautiful ones, but it still kills your processor if you have less than an i5.
-Custom system and other stuff (Please read the ReadMe or you will have no clue what's going on. I promise you. You will be halfway through Stage 2 and run out of bombs)
-Continue Menu (currently ugly, but working thanks to Arby26. Needs a lot of tweaking, needs a lot of testing)
-A collection of questionable content (don't ask. It's all there. Unfortunately, Strabimon's right eye was a slit, so it wasn't a good candidate for ESPURRification. Also, there are a lot of terrible attempts at graphical editing in that EVENT folder.)

And wow I actually wrote a substantial amount about a project that I should technically be almost done with given that I can complete an entire stage in two weeks since I'm not composing my own music like ZUN is.

Over and out.

-Sparen

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #283 on: May 19, 2014, 11:22:28 PM »
Digital Earth: Conquest v0.62  READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

This is the LAST RELEASE before the three stage demo. As such, it is unlisted on Bulletforge. The purpose of this release is a) backup because my hard drive might crash according to my CS teacher and b) because I would like as much feedback as possible before I release the 3 Stage Demo (which will be publicly released).

If you do not want whatever spoilers there are, please avoid this version. It does not come with the package.

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/digital-earth-conquest-devel/v/062

DL: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/digital-earth-conquest-devel/v/062b
*Contains possible fix for the Player Not Found bug in the package and some other stabilizations. Will place new versions here as soon as they are uploaded.

Please report ANY and ALL bugs as soon as possible.

This is what I am looking for:
-Spell Practice: Any mismatched attacks, incorrect difficulty labels, font errors, replay issues, etc.
-Main Game: Balancing harder difficulties, evolution problems, linkage problems, replay desync issues, other unexplainable and otherwise unusual bugs, lack of music, etc.
-Events: Incorrect grammar, wrong text color, font issues, text going off screen, etc.
-Config: Saving failure, loading failure, menu problems, FPS issues at lower effect selections, etc.
-Players: Evolution issues, bomb issues, etc.
-System: Hi Score issues, Flash orb issues, Difficulty text issues, incorrect enemy name, text issues, continue system issues, continue system failure, pause and end scene bugs, replay select and replay save bugs, CommonData issues, etc.
-General: Locale issues, Failure to run issues, etc.

All help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 01:10:18 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (AAA: Nuclear Hell Raven Released!)
« Reply #284 on: May 25, 2014, 05:08:46 PM »
Regarding my Youtube Playlist:

May 25, 2014: From here on out (as of DNHArt 74), the naming of the videos will be changed so that those in the Western Danmakufu Community can actually find my videos. I will retrofit the existing videos so that the names conform with the new standard. Please feel free to comment on the new system and whether or not certain things should be changed.

All existing video links on the Moriya Shrine Forums and MotK will remain as they are.

NOTE: I plan to do a video of EUB if I can. DEC 3 Stage Demo has been postponed due to the release of the release of EUB's Demo, and also due to laziness and eye problems.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (DEC Stage 3 Demo Released!!)
« Reply #285 on: May 26, 2014, 09:44:54 PM »
Digital Earth: Conquest v0.63 (RC-2) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

At last, the three stage demo has arrived! Although its release conflicts with the demo of EUB, I hope that there will be more than one download this time. XD

There are issues, of course. There is a weird lag spike and some other things. If you could all report bugs, that would be greatly appreciated.

Download: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/digital-earth-conquest-beta/v/063
NOTE: I am working on a more stable release of the 3 Stage Demo and it will be available shortly. I advise AGAINST downloading this version and instead, I recommend waiting for the new version, which will have major stability fixes (thanks to Arby26, CK Crash, Ultima, and PhantomSong).

Enjoy!

This is what I am looking for in bug reports:
-Spell Practice: Any mismatched attacks, incorrect difficulty labels, font errors, replay issues, etc.
-Main Game: Balancing harder difficulties, evolution problems, linkage problems, replay desync issues, other unexplainable and otherwise unusual bugs, lack of music, etc.
-Events: Incorrect grammar, wrong text color, font issues, text going off screen, etc.
-Config: Saving failure, loading failure, menu problems, FPS issues at lower effect selections, etc.
-System: Hi Score issues, Flash orb issues, Difficulty text issues, incorrect enemy name, text issues, continue system issues, continue system failure, pause and end scene bugs, replay select and replay save bugs, CommonData issues, etc.
-General: Locale issues, Failure to run issues, etc.

VIDEO!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8OxA19i2Hs
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:46:19 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (DEC Stage 3 Demo Released!!)
« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2014, 08:08:20 PM »
Digital Earth: Conquest v0.65 (RC-3) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

At last, the three stage demo has arrived! It is now FIXED!

There are still issues, of course (including an issue where music loops the first second if you click another window and come back. Cause unknown). If you could all report bugs, that would be greatly appreciated.

Download: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/digital-earth-conquest-beta/v/065

Enjoy!

This is what I am looking for in bug reports:
-General: Locale issues, Failure to run issues, music problems, etc.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
NOTE:

I will no longer be making DNHArt videos for 0.12m, as I just updated to the latest version of Wine and it no longer supports 0.12m's sound and font system.

Ph3 still works.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Currently procrastinating)
« Reply #288 on: July 05, 2014, 12:39:13 AM »
NOTE: DNHArt 75 has been released on Youtube. In conjunction with this, the thread on the Moriya Shrine Forums will no longer be updated. A reminder that I cannot run 0.12m anymore.

Also, the OP got a relatively small makeover. It should be possible to read the wall of text at the start now. Ish.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Currently procrastinating)
« Reply #289 on: July 10, 2014, 05:35:35 PM »
NOTE: Currently on Bulletforge, Talos Seija will most likely be replacing Miransu's Hell's Famous Sisters as Featured Project. After that, it seems to be a tie between Portrait of Disaster and Pok?DigiDanmaku.

However, I personally believe PoD to be far superior and will therefore be UNLISTING POK?DIGIDANMAKU. (Nobody will bother to find it via Bulletforge anyways so it shouldn't make a difference). This will allow Kirbio's script to be featured on the front page of Bulletforge for a few months and will save me the pain of having extra comments about a game that, although I spent a great deal of time and effort on, I believe to not be worth featuring.

As of today, Pok?DigiDanmaku will be unlisted and all of the beta and devel projects will be removed permanently from Bulletforge.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (New Danmakufu Video Tutorials!)
« Reply #290 on: July 14, 2014, 06:18:27 PM »
New Danmakufu Tutorial Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c54DO4gjos&index=2&list=PLJ2F_5rhjlXTwCoPy9-5JSOufqAou908K

I might continue this, elaborating and giving examples of how to do certain things and how to use certain functions/create specific patterns. Of course, it's dependent on motivation, time, and whether or not I am capable of explaining what I am trying to do.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #291 on: July 15, 2014, 05:42:26 AM »
Adding links to the video tutorial thread if that is ok with you.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #292 on: July 15, 2014, 01:32:25 PM »
Adding links to the video tutorial thread if that is ok with you.

It's preferable if you link to the playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ2F_5rhjlXTwCoPy9-5JSOufqAou908K

That way if/when I add more videos, it won't cause clutter linking to each one.

Thank you.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2yidnL8kw0&list=PLJ2F_5rhjlXTwCoPy9-5JSOufqAou908K&index=3
Second video is out. Covers creating and utilizing delay lasers, precautions, spell design, various ascent and loop techniques, etc.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:47:35 PM by Sparen »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #293 on: July 15, 2014, 08:46:58 PM »
Thank you too. It is good that someone is taking on the pattern tutorials because that is something I simply will never have the time for.

Tomorrow, I'll edit the video tutorial thread also to make it more generic and categorize.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #294 on: July 21, 2014, 08:23:22 PM »
NEW VIDEOS!!!

(Yes, DEC is on hiatus mode. I will try to actually finish the game.)

DNHArt - LOCAA 5 Contest videos
DNHArt 76 - PhantomSong (2nd Place, Miko vs Sanae)
DNHArt 77 - AJS (1st Place, Tenshi vs Yukari)*VichyCatalan's is better quality than mine and is played on a higher difficulty
DNHArt 78 - Gusano2314 (3rd Place, Cirno vs Utsuho)

Danmakufu Tutorials
Tutorial 3
Covers: Uses of ascent loops, including rings, waves, lines, and arrows of bullets, as well as basic structure of plural scripts

NOTE: Yeah, I am also working on another project that has been constantly postponed for the past half year. I'm going to wait for about 5 posts on this thread before I make a post for it, however. That way I can have it at the top of the next page.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:41:04 PM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (LOCAA 6: Danmakufu Troll Stars)
« Reply #295 on: July 25, 2014, 02:02:10 AM »
LOCAA Contest 6:
Danmakufu Troll Stars

This is the main announcement post for my LOCAA 6 Contest Entry, Danmakufu Troll Stars. This project has two parts - a stage portion meant to carry the Spirit of Unreasonable Mechanism and a boss portion meant to refresh scripters minds that there are funny and memorable things out there in the world of Danmakufu.

This project is not meant to humiliate, insult, or in any way degrade any of those who are featured. This content of this script is not meant to be taken seriously. Please do not publicly or privately degrade any of those featured or exaggerate the points featured in this script to the point that those featured feel more uncomfortable than necessary. With some exceptions, any and all of those featured can be switched out and replaced by others. Please inform me if you would NOT like to be featured in this script.

Those featured as part of the system (not to be replaced):
Drake - Player
Helepolis - Cutin
TrollTrain - STG_Frame and background
Infinite Ultima Wave - Playlist Title

Those featured in boss attacks (in order of appearance):
Lunarethic [Permission granted]
Sparen [Permission granted]
Miplouf [Permission granted]
I Have No Name [Permission granted]
GTbot [Permission granted]
Miransu Uwabami [Permission granted]
ExPorygon
AJS
Thaws
CK Crash [Permission granted]
PhantomSong [Permission granted]
Trickysticks [Permission granted]
Hunguil [Permission granted]
TalosMistake
Kirbio [Permission granted]
Gusano2314 [Permission granted]
FondueMaster [Permission granted]
Arby26
Darkness1
Sariel/Gungnir
Infinite Ultima Wave [Permission granted]
Naut
Blargel

Those not to be featured:
N/A

Current Version: 0.20a
Current Release Version: 0.20a [See below for download]

Current Progress
Done

All Demo Versions
RC-1: See following post: RC-1

Previews

(Trust me, you don't want her as a conductor)

(You know, 3D is fun...)

Official Video: (links to other videos of this script will be in the description)
DNHFart 2 ***SPOILER WARNING***
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:55:04 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #296 on: August 24, 2014, 01:11:44 PM »
UPDATES!!!

I know I've been away for a long time, but that doesn't mean I haven't been doing productive things!

DNHArt:
DNHArt 79? Hunguil's Yoshika
I'm planning to do another script or two in the following days, but there are no guarantees here.

Danmakufu Tutorials:
-I may or may not do a tutorial on how to make bullets bounce off of walls. It depends on my workload and schedule, as well as the cooperation of my new dorm and suite mates now that I'm in college.

LOCAA 6:

I've been working hard to make this a script worth playing. Currently, I'm finishing up the spell that inspired me to make the script.

DEC:
...I have done nothing for DEC in the past month. -_-

Wine APPDB/BugZilla
-I will try to provide accurate and up-to-date test results for the Touhou series, although I may be slower than previously thought.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Working on LOCAA 6: Danmakufu Troll Stars!)
« Reply #297 on: September 02, 2014, 07:26:01 PM »
NOTE:

Here is the main post of my LOCAA 6 contest entry. Link

This is the last call for anyone to opt in or opt out of the script. If you would like to be ADDED, please tell me ASAP so that I can include you in the CommonData. Note that all you'll get is a non spell, since I have like 5 spells in a row at the end. If you would like to be DROPPED, simply tell me and I will either drop you on the spot (if I have not done anything for you) or will see what can be done (if I have already made an attack for you).

Thank you, and await the final script! Please note that the video preview is now UNLISTED and can no longer be accessed from Sparen's Danmakufu (playlist) or the official post for this project. Three videos was apparently enough to give me a wakeup call, so the other two unlisted previews will be removed so that prospective video makers do not get spoilers.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Danmakufu Troll Stars completed!)
« Reply #298 on: September 10, 2014, 12:54:45 AM »
LOCAA 6: Danmakufu Troll Stars v0.20a (RC-1) READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

It's here!

DOWNLOAD
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 03:43:22 PM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (LOCAA 6: Danmakufu Troll Stars has been released!)
« Reply #299 on: September 13, 2014, 04:46:39 PM »
The following projects and versions have been removed from Bulletforge:
-DEC Devel
-DEC Beta - v0.64, v0.80*
-PDD Veemon Player v2.6, v2.6c
-LOCAA 4 - v1.01a, v1.02
-Kogasa-Okuu Player v0.03, v0.04, v0.09, v0.11
-Halloween Sekibanki v1.01
-LOCAA 3 - v1.07
-Kogasa Player v0.09
-PDD Alpha - v2.00

~Note that with the exception of DEC Devel, all of the scripts have only had OLD versions removed. This is to free up some space (~300 MB) on Bulletforge since I'm known for storing amazing amounts of stuff there.

*v0.85 is the stable release of Stages 1-4, but will not be released to the public. If you would like to beta-test and give feedback for Stage 4, please contact me. Do note that I am now officially working on Stage 5 after about 2-3 months of hiatus from DEC

SEPT 15, 2014:
DNHFart 2

As of today, the video for my script is no longer unlisted
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 04:32:09 PM by Sparen »