Topic: Sparen's Code Dump (ph3 Tutorials L29 (Primitives + 2D Sprite Lists complete)!)  (Read 108258 times)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (ph3 Tutorials: Backup Docs Complete!)
« Reply #390 on: June 20, 2018, 04:19:40 am »
RaNGE 19: Moonstruck Magician v0.09 (RC-3)

I'm pleased to announce the completion of my entry for the RaNGE 19 Contest! Features a Marisa boss.

Download at Bulletforge

Please let me know if there are any issues. Some rigorous testing has hopefully ensured that the script is bug-free, but there may be residual issues remaining.

RaNGE 19: Moonstruck Magician v0.10 (RC-4)

EDIT (Jun 20): New update. This update forces the last spell to have two circles on each side, and fixes a (0, 0) spawning error. In addition, it makes Spell 3 on Hard a little harder.

RaNGE 19: Moonstruck Magician v0.11 (RC-5)

EDIT (Jun 20): Apparently the system script was still using Teiki for accessing common data, meaning that when playing the game, the high score would never be rendered. This has been fixed. This update should not break replays with v0.10 RC-4.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 02:34:00 am by Sparen »
  • AFCDTech

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (SeitenTouji Released - see SeitenTouji AMB thread!)
« Reply #391 on: July 15, 2018, 09:47:42 pm »
RaNGE 19: Moonstruck Magician v0.12 (RC-6)

Yay contest results out; I can edit my entry now.

New download on Bulletforge fixes the menu issues found in ExPorygon's stream - namely, that I removed two difficulties but forgot to limit as such on selection (so you could scroll past the existing difficulties on the difficulty select menu) and the issue where Reisen's name in Japanese just shows up as squares (installed a font; unfortunately it increases the file size substantially).

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
ph3 Tutorials Lesson 29 (Primitives and 2D Sprite Lists) is FINALLY out. Well, the primitive portion was technically complete a month and a half ago and I just procrastinated, but hey, it's out now.

Sprite List portion has not yet been thoroughly fact-checked; please be aware that it may not be at the same standard as everything else.

https://sparen.github.io/ph3tutorials/ph3u3l29.html

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.056 seconds with 22 queries.