Author Topic: Touhou Hall of Records  (Read 215090 times)

Re: Touhou Hall of Records
« Reply #240 on: February 25, 2014, 03:02:30 AM »
Yusuke improves his PCB Lunatic score once more - 3,194,224,410  !!!!
Now ReimuB has the overall record for PCB!
Dear god.  Too good.  I'm gonna have to watch this later.

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #241 on: February 25, 2014, 03:28:01 AM »
Yusuke improves his PCB Lunatic score once more - 3,194,224,410  !!!!
Now ReimuB has the overall record for PCB!

Holy crap, he actually did it! I watched his 12/25/2013 replay, and after seeing that, I sensed that Yusuke will do another playthrough some time soon, based on that particular replay. Dang, that Yusuke and his spirit gun of his, lol! Where did you find out about this? I looked on royalflare and Touhou wikia, but didn't see the update, where Yusuke posts this.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 03:34:50 AM by PurpleTheGuy »

Oh

« Reply #242 on: February 25, 2014, 04:33:18 AM »

PurpleTheGuy

• Purple and Violet
« Reply #243 on: February 28, 2014, 08:26:08 PM »
On twitter and http://replay.royalflare.net/

Thanks for the info, dxk! I didn't know royalflare had this section! Wow, there are a lot of great stories never told that are on that particular part of royalflare that I haven't seen posted on the scoreboards, like that Depre guy, who's the fifth person to break 3 Billion on PCB!

Speaking of the devil, I saw Yusuke's latest playthrough on 2/25/2014, and predicted that he will do another playthrough. It seems I spoke too soon! Yusuke actually did another playthrough, and as of today, became the 1st person ever to brake 3.2 Billion for PCB! 3,219,688,800, to be exact! That spirit gun of his is just too op! Holy crap, that is just too awesome! I'm surprised Touhou wiki didn't update their high scores scoreboard yet to post this latest development on PCB.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 10:31:38 PM by PurpleTheGuy »

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2014, 03:35:54 PM »
Yuzuyu got 5bil. Unless this is an April Fool's joke.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gobou5252/status/450650417840410624/photo/1

Jirachi

• Wish Maker
  • yawn...
« Reply #245 on: March 31, 2014, 03:43:16 PM »
>not UKT
>no RF replay
>1st April in Japan already

Seems legit.

Also, shin improved the Normal UFO WR to 2,950,387,290 with SanaeB. That's 118M+. Looks like 3B Normal is possible, holy shit.

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #246 on: March 31, 2014, 04:59:26 PM »
regardless of whether it's real or not there are japanese players capable of reaching 5b in SA lunatic. Players that aren't UKT

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2014, 05:15:56 PM »
regardless of whether it's real or not there are japanese players capable of reaching 5b in SA lunatic. Players that aren't UKT

Exactly, Yuzuyu has been working on 5 billion for a while. So i am sure he can get it. He streams SA frequently, also. But his twitter account is private, I believe. So you will have to send him a request.

I am sure it is an April Fool's joke, but I am sure he can get 5bil in the future, so look forward to that I guess.

Jirachi

• Wish Maker
  • yawn...
« Reply #248 on: March 31, 2014, 06:23:49 PM »
tfw AM quitting at 1st April wasn't a joke ;;

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #249 on: April 01, 2014, 05:11:45 PM »
Sorry for the month gap in updates, my life has been all over the place lately and updating this thread went to the backburner. As always, let me know if you notice any mistakes!

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!
Feel free to message me if you need anything!

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #250 on: May 17, 2014, 12:54:12 AM »
Another belated updated, my apologies. Considering I'm now out of college and home far, far more often, updates should be a little bit more consistent. Also Denpa's really doing some work lately, 4b in SA and 2.167b in MoF? Congrats! Same with Cactu getting ever closer to the Normal/Lunatic WRs.

Visit #sokumaidens on irc.ppirc.net for discussion and matchmaking for a wide variety of fighting games!

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2014, 03:10:14 AM »
Updated!

Excellent work from our new member brkr showing how far PoFV can be pushed. (even leading me to believe it might be TAS'd. >.>)

Other notable scores are of course Naya's 3.6b SakuyaB Lunatic PCB run, which I cannot wait to see the replay of. 茉莉花 has also improved the EoSD ReimuB Hard score to 519m.

Sakurei

• Banned
    • My Blog
« Reply #252 on: August 18, 2014, 07:07:35 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but Nal Yoo and mikeKOSA are the same person, aren't they? And if they are, it would probably be easier to have the same name for their IN scores and the EoSD score.

Next is that it's Hurst's DDC normal score, not Noobzor's, as far as I know.

And the last thing I saw was that the IN extra score should be higher for the MotK line:

Sakurei - 2,736,687,110

I don't think I missed anything else.

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #253 on: August 18, 2014, 07:35:10 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but Nal Yoo and mikeKOSA are the same person, aren't they? And if they are, it would probably be easier to have the same name for their IN scores and the EoSD score.

Next is that it's Hurst's DDC normal score, not Noobzor's, as far as I know.

And the last thing I saw was that the IN extra score should be higher for the MotK line:

Sakurei - 2,736,687,110

I don't think I missed anything else.

Fixed! Thanks for pointing out the mistakes.

As for mikeKOSA, I'm actually unsure. I plan to just leave the score names as they are listed in the high score threads.

« Reply #254 on: August 18, 2014, 09:40:17 AM »
They are the same person (Aizo). Take this post, if you don't trust my word.

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #255 on: November 13, 2014, 07:41:36 PM »
Updated.

Sakurei

• Banned
    • My Blog
« Reply #256 on: November 13, 2014, 09:18:39 PM »
I feel super egocentric typing this out myself, but don't think anything else much changed, and if it did you probably updated it, but

PCB easy and IN extra are wrong for MotK.

PCB: Easy - ReimuB - Sakurei - 1,607,014,890

IN: Extra - Youmu - Sakurei - 2,906,156,410

Albeit, personally I hope the latter doesn't stay what it right now for long w

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #257 on: November 13, 2014, 10:27:45 PM »
Fixed!

Zil

« Reply #258 on: November 14, 2014, 08:38:07 AM »
This one for PoDD

Hard - Mima
Zil - 83,778,530 - ALL - Image

Jirachi

• Wish Maker
  • yawn...
« Reply #259 on: November 22, 2014, 09:07:54 PM »
New PCB Extra WR: 1,424,596,320 by いな.

Also I've been wondering, shouldn't dxk's and Waah's scores be removed from "MoTK" as well since they asked to be removed from scoreboard and eventually deleted their accounts?

« Reply #260 on: December 05, 2014, 08:48:43 PM »
The long awaited day has come... Alan scores 6,609,993,580 IN Lunatic Youmu Solo. Although now that I've seen it and because of "that thing that happened"  6.7B must be around the corner. Now that will be the best run ever made.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 10:43:21 PM by Feenixtrite »

Jirachi

• Wish Maker
  • yawn...
« Reply #261 on: December 06, 2014, 02:01:12 AM »

Shimatora

• I'm not clumsy...
  • Really...!
« Reply #262 on: January 12, 2015, 10:56:24 PM »
Updated. As always, let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Sakurei

• Banned
    • My Blog
« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2015, 04:32:37 AM »
Not an error with the scores, but a formatting error: For PCB extra, you forgot a [, so the percentage isn't in bold.

KirbyComment

• Former disciple Poddophile
    • Twitch
« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2015, 08:34:24 AM »
Nice to see my name here in the records list. My SoEW record on Easy was done with ReimuA though, not ReimuB
Latest high-score get! :

SoEW Lunatic ReimuA - 42,942,800 (WR)  - Replay
PoDD Lunatic Mima - 133,650,710 (WR) - Replay
LLS Easy ReimuA - 71,657,220 (WR) - Replay

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #265 on: March 18, 2015, 04:19:19 PM »
It happened. gobou hit 5bil.

SA Lunatic history has been made, folks!

Jirachi

• Wish Maker
  • yawn...
« Reply #266 on: March 18, 2015, 04:56:15 PM »
It happened. gobou hit 5bil.

SA Lunatic history has been made, folks!

I almost died at that Subterranean Sun, holy fuck.

Awesome run, it's nice to have such a straight-forwarded Orin fight. :3

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #267 on: March 18, 2015, 08:12:36 PM »
Guess I was too late with that PM to Mino lol. Anyway, very impressed with ごぼう's play. Not surprised he played it safe on some of Utsuho's cards (though I'm under the impression that bomb on Subterranean Sun was an honest mistake), but who wouldn't want to after a run like that? Even showed some new tricks to graze stuff (new to me, at least), which shows how much this game's meta has continued to develop over the years. Hats off to a historic run. :toot:
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #268 on: March 18, 2015, 08:45:03 PM »
Actually, i don't have any power over the scoring threads (or power over anything really. I just get to update the Lunatic no miss no bomb thread because I created it). Only Shimatora and Karisa update those.

I'm not sure how often they update this thread in particular, though. But I'm sure it will be soon. They're pretty active about scoreboard updates.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 08:48:09 PM by Mino ☆ »

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #269 on: March 18, 2015, 09:03:27 PM »
Well, I was referring more to your scoring discussion thread, but I had forgotten this thread existed too, so word managed to get out anyway. :V
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.