Author Topic: Anime Festival Asia: Singapore, November 9/10/11! Event Planning/Event thread  (Read 17230 times)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
Reviving old/dead threads is disruptive and often serves little purpose.  It's far better off to start a new thread than to revive an older thread that has seen little or no activity in the past week or so.  If it's something dealing directly with the old thread, start a new one and link to the old one.

Old Thread

So it's about a week till AFA and i'm sure many are hyped, including those coming over, namely Ray and AF-kun. KARAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOKE!

Spechul Guests here:
http://www.animefestival.asia/afa12/special_guests.html

More Meido/Whateverthemed Cafes here:
http://www.animefestival.asia/afa12/experience_zones.html

For all you 2hu fans there will be some stuffs... Namely artbooks.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=402690493132578&set=a.101115663290064.1580.100001748913509&type=1
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151126610951022&set=a.10151126609241022.430564.91683256021&type=1&theater

If any of you want to last minute join the bandwagon here, you'll stay at my place with AF-kun and Ray. I have enough rooms/beds so you guys can save on the hotel fees or whatever. Depending on how much Cosfunds I have remaining, dinner/lunch may be free, my treat. However Day 1's Lunch and dinner will be strawberries.
THEY MUST BE STRAWBERRIES.

Now let's hand the mic over to AF-kun...

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Nihilanth

• Nyaa~ like no tomorrow.
Sorry for such a late reply. I will be attending the SQ AFA, however only for the Saturday events and Sunday events in the afternoon since I have college classes on Friday and it will resume on Monday.
I have my own place in Singapore so I was wondering if I could ask you guys if you have a schedule (Place and time to meet) so I can possibly meet up with you guys while I'm there, if that's alright with you of course. I'll have my own money to pay for my own expenses, I was just wondering if I could tag along with you guys.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
Sorry for such a late reply. I will be attending the SQ AFA, however only for the Saturday events and Sunday events in the afternoon since I have college classes on Friday and it will resume on Monday.
I have my own place in Singapore so I was wondering if I could ask you guys if you have a schedule (Place and time to meet) so I can possibly meet up with you guys while I'm there, if that's alright with you of course. I'll have my own money to pay for my own expenses, I was just wondering if I could tag along with you guys.

We, well... Will most likely be at the event from morning till night...? We don't really have a schedule and a few of us will be cosplaying...
Namely AF-kun, Pasu and myself. No info on Anathe. <-- MotK side.
PM me your Facebook and I'll add you to the event. Also just drop me a text whenever you'll be coming by and I'll promptly greet you, hopefully with fellow MotKians. I'll give you my number via PM

Nah, I'll just drop it here so whoever's coming can contact me.
+6596539800

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Hey guys, sorry I am late.
I will be on an early flight to Singapore, I estimate to arrive somewhere between and , you can get in contact with me on facebook , and personal number is +60142522197 . Meanwhile my doods from SOS club aka Totally Virgin Sausagefest Corp will be emerging from the same hell pit of Changi on a slightly late day flight due to classes (what the fuck guys, I'd skip a day class for T to the Motherfucking REVOLUTION why wouldn't you?)

Once I am there you can identify me by my multicolored wig, or black whichever comes first...
WTF ALL THAT SPAMMING OMG LET ME IN TOO MY BONERS
hey guys I will be arriving on
Thu 08 Nov 2012    AK1721    PEN    09:55    SIN    11:15

btw

Meanwhile, Trap-kun won't be there with us, but he sure as hell will meet us up.

Also, I likely will go clubbing on Thursday night with my sister, hope you can join in. after the party it is LAPDANCES of NUDE WOMEN in Geylang. errr I mean Teh Tarik

I say we meet at Cosafe or some place where it is very obvious. or something. you know... meanwhile, you better put up that address.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 12:45:05 PM by ♛ Siri »
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
NO AF-KUN WE HAVE KARAOKE ON FRIDAY
YESSSSSSSSSSSS KAMEN RDER TIME

♛ Apher-Forte

I am all Gackt ready with my rendition of Journey to The Decade (or something) failing which we can WHOO WHOO Sword Summit all night
but Friday is TM Revolution's concert are we gonna karaoke at noon or some shit at a maid cafe. (I heard Moe Moe Kyun will be closed that day for AFA preparations) THERE BETTER BE SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE I CAN GET MY MOE FIX.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 04:53:27 PM by ♛ Siri »
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
But Friday always sux
We only go AFA on sat/sun unless we have desperate need to get any LIMITURD EDITEHIONZ 2HU
Karaoke at 5 or so I would expect.

Gonna check out/clean the house today. Prepping it up since I have no time otherwise. HELL MY SEIHOU YUUKA CANNOT BE COS'D

♛ Apher-Forte

Saturday and Sunday are full events days though.

we can only afford Thurs and Friday afternoon till evening before TMR

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
Saturday and Sunday are full events days though.

we can only afford Thurs and Friday afternoon till evening before TMR

Pfffft lol nobody I know is going for the concert besides you.
We'll karaoke and you fanboy everywhere... I think. Lol.

♛ Apher-Forte

because you all suck and do not realize the awesomeness of TMR I understand. (and mind you Kira and I are going. because we bros)

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
  • TRIGGER WARNING : #2handsome5casuls
give me flowering night anyday TMR can stay in my childhood
the 'con' itself isnt even open on fridays anyway... :v (boy do i want that fat pikachu gggr)

funny i keep hearing about a certain person who alaways had no money...strawberries?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 04:25:45 PM by venappo »
Distasteful Tater Elites 1st division

Akitake

• MW
  • arrivederci~
    • PIXIV
How dare you forget I am also cosing

Hmph I won't let you tag along with our drawmeet/cos group then, Tateh.

♛ Apher-Forte

so erm, there is a minor thing, where will I stay on Thursday? or Friday? I am gonna assume you guys are already there on friday and are free unless I am wrong....
I can crash with my sis, but I think erp, unless you are ok with me in your place on thurs onwards
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 04:50:58 PM by ♛ Siri »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
How dare you forget I am also cosing

Hmph I won't let you tag along with our drawmeet/cos group then, Tateh.

I forgot you lurk MotK, Ryuusei-Hime. My Apologies.

funny i keep hearing about a certain person who alaways had no money...strawberries?

Those are already part of my cosfunds since the beginning. I really am bankrupt w/o my spare cosfunds god damnit.

so erm, there is a minor thing, where will I stay on Thursday? or Friday? I am gonna assume you guys are already there on friday and are free unless I am wrong....
I can crash with my sis, but I think erp, unless you are ok with me in your place on thurs onwards

Okay drop me a call Thursday afternoon I'll give you your card to the place.

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!

Those are already part of my cosfunds since the beginning. I really am bankrupt w/o my spare cosfunds god damnit.

Akitake

• MW
  • arrivederci~
    • PIXIV
Some of us spend our entire funds on making props and buying the costumes ourselves, y'know. Not to mention funding drawing supplies and doujins and shizz, to the point where we cannot even afford the goddamn entrance tickets, let alone food

enough of sob stories, just show me your merch-hunt results by the end of AFA, and then I will judge you accordingly hehe

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
Some of us spend our entire funds on making props and buying the costumes ourselves, y'know. Not to mention funding drawing supplies and doujins and shizz, to the point where we cannot even afford the goddamn entrance tickets, let alone food

enough of sob stories, just show me your merch-hunt results by the end of AFA, and then I will judge you accordingly hehe

What do you want from me gdi

Akitake

• MW
  • arrivederci~
    • PIXIV
Nothing at all heh

Btw wouldn't your parents object if you just rent out their houses?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
Nothing at all heh

Btw wouldn't your parents object if you just rent out their houses?

>_>
Well not like they know or anything...

pasu

• what are they talking about!
  • medi for 14.5 never ;_;

i should probably get to changing my sig but im too lazy

art thread / yukkuri quest thread

Akitake

• MW
  • arrivederci~
    • PIXIV

that aside, if his parents find out...

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
>_>
Well not like they know or anything...
stealing from your own parents..

merch? what merch???? everything's too mainstream!! :v

♛ Apher-Forte

I sure hope to god I don't need to reactivate my hotel booking last minute. and I don't believe in God. failing in which I will probably have to dance on the streets for money for lodging then. NOT TOUCHING THAT CASH I AM BRINGING CUZ MERCHS.  10 Miku shirts here I come.

and thanks YJ, I don't wanna impose, I hope your parents are really ok with this (even though they don't know)

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!
why would you buy 10 miku shirts

♛ Apher-Forte

different designs. and Good Smile would make me do it, I just know it.
that or I will get that Love is War figma.  or... I dunno, lets just say I will spend.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
What do you want from me gdi

Pizza. And you know it.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
Pizza. And you know it.

So how was the pizza box? :V

Vento

• Playtime is over!!!!

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings

♛ Apher-Forte

so after much difficulty we finally settled in. now crashing with my sis and the two other guys are staying at YJ's LUXURY BUNGALOW.
tomorrow is a great day hopefully