Author Topic: Another preview of Gensou Mangekyou - Fantasy Kaleidoscope 4 from Manpuku Jinja  (Read 11696 times)

B?t V?n Tử

• 天下第一妖怪 - Thi?n Hạ Đệ Nhất Y?u Qu?i
  • 謀事在人, 成事在天 - Mưu sự tại nh?n, th?nh sự tại thi?n
    • [LAME] - Final project in my HTML class - shamelessly stole from touhou wiki
I just found this out on youtube

I love it man
Spoiler:
Mokou is in action

<Tengukami> Please don't make low-content OPs like this. Say something about what you're posting.

Previous thread here. Gensou Mangekyou, or Fantasy Kaleidoscope, is a fan-made animated video series produced by Manpuku Jinja. The above is a preview of ep 4.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:14:48 AM by Tengukami »

Drake

Re: Another preview of Fantasy Kaleidoscope 4 from Manpuku Jinja
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 11:25:58 PM »
1080p
lolno

Better quality: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19111605

Would be an idea to merge this with the thread in Headlines.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Another preview of Fantasy Kaleidoscope 4 from Manpuku Jinja
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 01:10:35 AM »
The last post in the Headline's thread is from mid-August, so this can just be the new thread for this.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
I'll be honest, as nice as these PV's are, I dunno if they are special enough (besides the high-quality animation) to be really headline worthy for each PV.

Only one that was reasonable was the 15-min animation they made before, but if it's just small music PV's then I don't see a point really...

OK the PV are fine but.... Why they don't make another full episode?? There are more previews than episodes
EoSD-> Easy clear
PCB-> Normal mode clear (3cc)
MoF-> Stage 6 normal
TD-> Stage 5 normal

BL2W

• ~ SHINING FINGER ~
  • I take many forms, and this won't be my last.
Only one that was reasonable was the 15-min animation they made before, but if it's just small music PV's then I don't see a point really...

...Wait, they haven't made another one of those longer pieces of animation? Then, what the heck are they doing making headlines?!

There are tons of groups that make music PVs, too~! What right does Manpuku Jinja have to be so special? It isn't like they're making anything that adds to ZUN's canon or a full-blown anime series akin to MAIKAZE or, well, anything different or new really~
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:26:44 PM by BL2W »

Now, you can follow my art studio, KyokoPro Studios, on deviantART, Facebook, and YouTube~!

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
Yeah personally I would love to see a full 15 minute episode. But like it has been mentioned many times before. Manpuku Jinja doesn't have the funds, the manpower or time to produce another Fanatsy Kalidoscope. Which is a big shame, since they had a lot of potential (even though it had a lot of what factors to it) So yeah, the reason I can assume they put all those head lines into thier stuff is to let people know where they'll be selling the full PV.

Course that we at best can expect a 3-5 minute long video like before.

These people were the only group that actually had to potential to actually give Maikaze competition. But yeah... I guess if we're into 5 minutes highly animated music videos. Jijan's the place to go.
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Kami-sama!

• All hail the great Kami-sama!
Every time I see them release a preview I always get excited for nothing hoping some miracle happened and they'd be making another episode
And now I'm doing it again  :(

Power

• The power is within you. :D
Hey it can't be helped, anime takes a lot of work and time to make so I would understand why they decided not to do a 15 minute length anime.  Hopefully I believe that someday they'll get back to making another anime eventually. 

Imosa

• Any sufficiently advanced technology
  • is indistinguishable from magic
How hard is it to get solid information on this sort of stuff? Aren't there people who speak both Japanese and English out there willing to relay this information... like... instantly?
Manpuku Jinja released something today and wading through my Google translation of their website only tells me so much. Something about it only being a 2 minute PV but that doesn't seem worth selling an entire DVD for.

Arknarok

• Give my nose back!
  • I translate stuff
Their site tells us that the contents of DVD are:

Latest PV (2 min total).
Latest PV ver. 0.5.
Kachoufuugetsu test footage.

And that's it.

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
So! It's out.

I can't find a higher quality one so have this one instead

The Wriggle and Reimu vs Marisa scenes have been dramatically shortened, but at least we get an awesome Flandre. Overall very happy with this PV, although I am sad that they shortened parts.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 04:17:26 AM by KrackoCloud »