Author Topic: Touhou Hoodies  (Read 17605 times)

Re: Touhou Hoodies
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 05:19:14 PM »
Take my money please. Just take it. Funny enough i thought each hoodie would be like $50-$100 each. About your issue with fabric being over priced...is the quality worth the price? If so then i suppose, that some may find it acceptable that you raise your prices, as i think your prices of the hoodies are very affordable.

Marisa one is so sexy, i love it! It looks unisex rather than female apparel, till i noticed the bow on the hood/strings and how long the hoodie is. It would be nice for the ribbon to be attachable and length isn't an issue but looking at the picture its almost down to the knees?

About the Reimu hoodie, i personally don't like the shape of the sleeve's it looks too wide.

The Yukari one is also nice too, but i find it abit lacking in detail, i like the purple and white, but i think the hood is missing something, maybe a pair of eyes on the front of the hood, such that when you wear the hood people can see the eyes on the outside of the hood on the front., also maybe inside the hood too, just to be different from other hoodies that have plain colour hoods on the inside and nothing on the hood.

^ Justification: Because it would suit for more audiences i.e. males (myself) and females. About the bows to be attachable (both marisa and yukari), its for those who want that extra bit, and those who don't want to go full on "cosplay" i.e. subtle enough to wear in public without looking "weird".

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 05:36:18 PM by Puffy »

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2012, 08:59:45 PM »
i havnt made any changes yet. I am focusing on getting my store up online.
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13633.0.html

so far, no one on the internet has given me any solutions :(

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 02:29:35 AM »

^ Justification: Because it would suit for more audiences i.e. males (myself) and females. About the bows to be attachable (both marisa and yukari), its for those who want that extra bit, and those who don't want to go full on "cosplay" i.e. subtle enough to wear in public without looking "weird".

That's kind of what I wanted to say.  Explained it a lot better than me lol