Author Topic: History's Strongest Miko Reimu  (Read 6285 times)

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
History's Strongest Miko Reimu
« on: April 05, 2011, 03:45:46 PM »
Today is the beginning of my high school life's second year. The spring is in the air, the sakura is flying along the wind, the sun is showering its warm light on Earth... So, why didn't my alarm clock work!? I'm late I'm late I'm late!

Hello everyone, running up the hill is your everyday lovely young miko, Reimu Hakurei. I've always been called a loser, but it isn't true. I'm trying my best on everything, it's just luck that never loves me. What can be worse for the first day than being late? That Marisa will laugh at me again. I hope I'm not in the same class as her, even though she's my only "friend", she always treats me like a junior just because she works slightly harder and gets better marks. I mean, marks aren't everything right?

"Excuse me, I'm in a hurry please give way!"

I'm running pass a girl on the street who wears the same uniform as me. Is it another student? Why is she walking so calmly she's gonna be late! Wait, a blondie?
Oh, who cares Marisa is a blondie too. It's not uncommon for them to appear in this city.

--------------

"YOU ARE LAAAAAAAAAAAATE! WHERE WERE YOU, INDIA?" - shouts the most loved teacher in the school, also my homeroom teacher: Ms.Kamishirasawa. "SAY NOTHING AND GO TO YOUR SEAT BEFORE I GROW SOME HORN AND YOUR BOTTOM WILL WISH IT'D NEVER BEEN BORN!"

"Certainly madam!" I quickly rush to my seat in the corner. Luckily the class hasn't started yet, so I can at least say hello to the girl next... to... me...

"Hello." says the blond girl I met on the street.

"What? But you... how..."

"MISS HAKUREI, I SHALL NOT REPEAT MYSELF!"

"Yes madam, right away!"

I almost jump at the table. She is sitting right behind me, cute and super elegant. She somehow managed to arrive before me and doesn't even sweat a drop? Or may be I was mistaken...? No, perfect face, deep blue eyes, that's her.

"Very well, ladies. Like you already knew, we are a perfect all-girl high school with perfect record within this stupid corrupted country. So I'd like you all to organise your god damn schedule better and avoid at any cost to hit your alarm clock with your head. Now, I have a transfer student to introduce, if you please, Ms.Margatroid."

Brilliant, it's the first day and my teacher already made sure everyone knows that I'm a bad girl. The blond girl behind me stands up as requested.

"Hi everyone, my name is Alice Margatroid. I don't have any interest in ordinary people. If anyone here is an alien, time traveler, slider, or esper, please, come see me! That is all."

She then proudly smiles, as if waiting for some of those to stand up and shake her hand. But no, me, and the rest of the class just look at her confusingly.

"...Good, that's clear. Now Reimu, you'll help her around the school. Let's start the lesson."

Alice looks around and realises nobody was an alien or esper, so she sits down disappointedly. Man, and I'm assigned to guide this freak...

That is a history class. And Ms.Kamishirasawa specially presses that lesbian love will be rightfully accepted in the future and needs more consideration right now. Although I don't have any idea about how it connects to the death of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and the First World War, but it sounds bad in a school full of girls.
Anyway, break time. I turn to my tourist-to-be, miss Alice:

"So, what was all that about?"

"Sorry?"

"Your introduction."

"Ah..." she kinda blushes. "I watched an anime yesterday and found the line rather interesting... it is a popular anime, so I thought I could make friends..."

Thank gods, so she wasn't just a freak, she is an otaku too.

"You know, there are things that you shouldn't follow in any circumstances. Anyway, I'm Reimu, Reimu Hakurei, a normal person."

"Yes!" she straightens herself "I'm Alice Margatroid, nice to meet you!"

A shy type, eh? Well let's go around the school and get this over with. I think it'd be fast so show her where the toilets are and how to go to the infirmary without being noticed. However, my luck runs out, we bump into the hottest, bestest, noisiest duckface in the school.

"Oh oh oh, who am I seeing now? Isn't it Miss-Slow-Sophomore Reimu Slowurei who won the competition of the Slowest-Girl-Of-The-Year before the year even started?"

"Sod off, Marisa."

"Well I must say Reimu, you never failed to impress me but I'd like you to find another type of impression since we're friends."

Yes, this is the girl I was talking about earlier, Marisa Kirisame. She has the look, popular in the second year and has very good grades. The only problem is her personality. We met each others in the elementary school. Marisa was once bullying me but after I accidentally fell over and shoved a hammer in her face, she started to cling on me. We have quarrels everytime we meet, but at least she listens to me as a human being. You know, sometimes I'm grateful that she's there, but if she can be a bit more modest...

"And what have we here? You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend?"

Marisa glares at Alice, god I knew this will happen...

"This is the transferred student in my class, I'm guiding her around the school."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Alice Margatroid. A sophomore in class A. My hobby is reading books. Alice is spelt with 3 katakana. When speak to me, please call me Alice-chan."

What is it? Another quote from some random anime?

"Oh, nice to meet you, my name is Marisa Kirisame. A sophomore in class C. My hobby is teasing Reimu. Marisa is spelt with 3 kanji. When speak to me, please call me Marisa-sama."

How can you play along so well? What's with this "teasing Reimu" part? And why are you insisting the new comer to address you as "sama"?

"I understand, it's a pleasure to know you, Marisa-sama."

You don't have to listen to her, oy!

"So that's settled. I'd like to help but I have something to do. I see you two are already good friends. See ya!"

Damn, why we even wasted time with her? But Alice seems happy, maybe because someone actually respond to her strange greetings. Anyway, I need to finish this quickly. So I show her around the cafeteria, the toilets, the play ground and the clubs. Alice asks me if I'm in any club myself, but... I'm always too lazy to be in any of those. Activities, tournaments, so pointless. And some of the clubs are not even good to consider to join. Like for instance the Karate club, they're all delinquents that enjoy bullying people just because they know how to punch. I detest those kinds, especially when they're all girls. Masculine girls.

Having said that, I'm too weak to be there, and I'm scared too.

I'll finish after showing her where not to go in the school: the backyard. This is where those bad girls gather. Of course I don't dare to draw close, just pointing at the valley and tell Alice "don't ever go there".

"Well well well, what've we here?"

But you know, my luck really sucks.

"It seems like a pair of chicken has arrived. Hey, we're a bit short of cash, can you lend us some money to buy this wonderful cheese cake?"

Dammit, the Karate club. Now how can we escape? The students are all weaklings, they won't call the teachers. In this school, when you bump into this club you either lose all your money or get beaten up. And I don't have any money...

"Are you the bullies that rob others' money? I saw it from many anime but never encountered one!"

What the hell are you excited for? Stop talking and help me out of here!

"Quite an airhead one, I see. And beautiful too. I really hate those air-headed beauty you know, they're cute and popular with the boys. Because of the likes of you I can't get any boyfriend!"

Well I'd be damn surprised if you can get a boyfriend in an all-girl school, retard. Not to mention she looks like an orangutan with all-body shaved except for her face. You, a boyfriend? Fat chance.

"Damn you're irritating me, now hand all of your money to compensate such injury in my heart!"

Ok here it is...

"No."

What? That blond girl Alice is still smiling like there is nothing fearful about the 2 meters gorilla with 4 sisters behind her. She just refused it.

"I think it's bad, you should be taught that never do such a thing to your friends right? We're in the same school and should get along."

Right, now thanks to miss Thickhead, I can quietly walk away and hide in a corner. The moment I do that, that gorilla punches Alice right in the face. But... she misses and falls to the ground.

"You're being too violent."

I don't think luck can come again when the four furious girls jump on Alice, but to my awe, she walks out unscratched, and I swear I saw the glimpse that she gently pushed them away. The girls don't understand what happened, but don't keep attacking either. They glare at Alice with burning eyes and... go away.

What?

"That was amazing Alice, how did you do that?"

"Ah? Sorry, did I do something wrong?" Alice seems in trouble, but why? She was absolute badass I want to marry her.

The bell chimes. On the way back Alice told me she practiced martial arts. Although it was brief, but it changed my whole view about this world. She is the same age as me, even looks more fragile and could handle 5 delinquents! Now to think about it she is very beautiful too. If I was a normal girl, I'd stick with her for the rest of my life. But sadly in my heart I want to be like her, kicking asses and stop everyone from looking down on me. And because of that, later that day I asks Alice to bring me to the dojo.

Now to think about it. That day was the day my whole life changed...

----------------------- to be continued -----------------------

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
Re: History's Strongest Miko Reimu
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 04:07:07 PM »
"Hi everyone, my name is Alice Margatroid. I don't have any interest in ordinary people. If anyone here is an alien, time traveler, slider, or esper, please, come see me! That is all."
I love you.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 04:21:05 AM »
I like where this is going. I really do.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 06:51:40 PM »
Gensokyo, the city of peace. Love is everywhere as the best season is flying around, shouting "SPRING IS HERE" from the bottom of her lungs. I'm not a social person, so I don't know every corner of this city. However we all know that Gensokyo is ranked the most loved city in the national TV show "Where to explore your homosexuality?" Of course, I can't tell girls stop coming in here, but seriously, when was the last time I saw a boy on the street? Anyway, because of it this city had become the empire of women. We're totally controlling the city and men are absolute inferior, like they always were.

Even in martial arts.

I thought Alice was a foreign girl, so it surprised me she actually has a dojo here. "Makai", who would use that name for a dojo? But it's understandable when you look at it: deserted.

"Are you sure this is your house?"

"Yes, is there something wrong?"

I'm not sure, the gate is big enough for a tank to go in, the air is damp and the wall is dirty. It looks like a haunted mansion where several dolls were dismantled and hung in the backyard, with a basement full of bodies and a well where lives a cute girl that never cut her hair. But apart from that, I can't put my finger on it. Maybe just my imagination. Put my hand on the gate, I instantly realise: they don't want guest. Why, with this weight the only possible way to open this door is to shoot a bazooka after tied hundreds of grenades on it.

"It's ok, it's a part of the training." Alice smiles and pushes the door gently, it moves.

"Oh, so I have my first goal already: training until you can open the door."

Before I can finish, a shadow flashes. I feel my body gets touched and Alice shouts something like "Stop that!"

"Che, kids these days are so rude. At least bring some booze when visit someone's house!"

A kid complains as she dodges Alice's slap, and walks in. Alice, don't tell me this alcoholic little turd is your master.

"Sorry, this is my master, Suika Ibuki. She has a childish personality but she's a great Chinese kempo master... Wait, Reimu, please. Go in."

If it's not for your cutely unfairly puppy face I will report this place to the police. Now, as I expected the garden is a mess. But there is no broken doll hanging around. Somebody is in the front room, talking with Master Ibuki. She is gorgeous. If miss Kamishirasawa is here, or ever know about this lady we'll have a sexual harassment offense that requires an army to settle down. Hey she just smile at me! I think I'm fainting now.

"Er, Reimu, this is miss Byakuren Hijiri, she is the master of Muay Thai."

"Oh my, it's always lovely to meet Alice's friend ~"

The pleasure is all mine. Master, please be my Master. Actually, I'd be happy to be your life-time disciple if you didn't teleport behind me and grope my breasts.

"What a nice body ~"

"I'm sorry! Miss Byakuren is, you see, a bit strange..." Alice tries her best to push the Muay Thai master away. But I don't care. You know, it's only chapter 2 and I already got molested twice. Who the hell wrote this? Even Harry Potter didn't have this kind of fan service quality.

"No, please, I'm sorry. Don't go...!"

Alice, even though I just met you today, but you've showed me a lot. I appreciate that. This is how the whole city lives isn't it? Look, the sun is about to set. How beautiful, a scarlet sheet covers the sky, little stars begin to sparkle just as they're welcoming me to the horizon of the world...

"Reimu, those lines are serious flags, you're not going somewhere I can't reach are you? Hey!"

It's fine Alice, everyone has a dream, some wants to gain money, some want to marry. And me, I simply want to swim in the river.

"I have no idea what river you're talking about but it's not existing in this world right?!"

------------

Sitting in the front room, tea on the table and cookies on the plate. I was persuaded by Alice and her mother, who just came back home and stopped me to become Supergirl. Unlike the two Masters, miss Shinki was very nice and sympathetic. She scolded off the perverts and healed my maiden's heart with a voice that resembles angels'. While Alice was preparing the tea, she sit beside me and patted my head. I felt so comfortable that I almost went to meet Peter Pan. It'd be nice if she's my mom... I... haven't been petted for a long time...

"Mom, everyone's here." says Alice, and she introduces me to miss Shinki, Ibuki, Hijiri and the other three ladies just arrived. "... Reimu wished to be stronger."

On my left are the perverts and the otaku girl, on my right are three cool-looking people who have absolute different aura. I can instantly sense the "Master" feeling from them. The closest from me is a blonde beauty who wears a maid outfit. As Alice said "It's her hobby". Well fair enough. The middle one is green haired, smoking a pipe and seems not interested in me or the tea whatsoever. The last one looks very cool and calm, wearing a jujitsu uniform. She seems very soft and fragile, but fit her coolness perfectly. Man I already which side I'll choose, as long as they accept me.

"Yes, uhm Reimu, this is miss Suika Ibuki, Chinese kempo, and miss Byakuren Hijiri, Muay Thai as I introduced. And these are miss Yumeko, sword master..."

"Sword master? But she doesn't have a sword?"

At that moment a wind blows, I don't know from where but a huge-ass sabre just appeared in front of me. How it didn't touch the table is a mystery and I'd love to continue living to find out.

"Miss Yumeko always has a sword, Reimu. She is also a sword hunter."

A sword hunter? From whom did she hunt? And is there anyone in this city has a sabre this big to get hunted? Cloud, did this woman kill youuuuuuuuuu?

"Next to her is miss Mima, she is a Karateka. Erm, especially strict when it comes to teaching..."

"I.do.not.teach." Miss Cool-Looking-With-A-Pipe finally speaks.

There it is, the "Hermit Master" aura is here. I can't help but think this lady will be my perfect teacher. But how to get close to her can be a quest itself.

"And the last is miss Eirin Yagokoro. She is a Jijutsu user, a super teacher when you don't want to live anymore."

What?

"Ha ha, you always say unnecessary things Alice." The silver haired lady says. "I simply want the best for my disciple, it's up to them to follow my path. Don't worry Reimu. Nobody died when training with me."

"Uhm, is there any other disciple in this dojo?"

"Oh lord, no. The last one ran away three months ago." miss Shinki smiles. "Did I say 'ran'? I meant she stopped coming because the school started."

I want to go home. But Alice's puppy eyes are hard to resist, and of course her mother, miss Shinki, shows me exactly where those weapons were inherited from. "Uhm, can I choose the art I want to practice?"

"Oh sure, but we recommend you to learn all of them in the future, as you're the only disciple that's brave, I mean, lucky enough to be here. Everyone here can be considered the best. Tell me Reimu, what is your goal in training martial arts?"

"I... I just want to be stronger."

"How strong?"

"Eh?"

I... don't know. I only want to be stronger than those people that bullied me. I want to kick Marisa's ass and stuffs like that. But that kind of goal seems so... cheap. Regardless Ibuki, Hijiri and Alice who are fighting over a chocolate cookie, the masters here give me a feeling that they won't waste their time teaching a kid to break a brick. Should I say I want to be world's strongest? That's impossible and too stupid. Or to protect my friends? I don't have any friend. Oh... this is irritating!

"It's fine, Reimu." Miss Shinki pats my head. "You don't seem like the type that will give up easily, and that alone is enough to be welcome here. The goal can be set later, as it can be changed randomly depends on your mood. But I'd like you to keep your patience. Is that ok? Let me warn you, we're no normal dojo."

I can see that already. But for some reason I still want to do this. Even though it's dangerous to be near miss Hijiri, she's trying to lift my skirt. I think miss Shinki will help me. Also, being petted by her isn't bad...

"Yes, I promise not to run away."

"Excellent! Then, let's celebrate! Reimu Hakurei the new disciple of Makai! Ladies, teach her well or I'll kill you in cold blood! Reimu, who do you want to be your first master? It's important, her skills will be your basic, her style will be your mould, and her philosophy will be your path in life. Choose wisely!"

I take a look. Five masters, a friend and a housewife. I'd trade anything to train with miss Shinki, but she always goes for long-time travels and everyone said "You aren't capable to learn anything from her at your state anyway." so... I have decided.

"Please take care of me, miss

a. Suika Ibuki: The Drunken Loli - Chinese Kempo
b. Byakuren Hijiri: The Pervert - Muay Thai
c. Yumeko: The Silent Maid - Fencing
d. Mima: The Cool - Karate
e. Eirin Yagokoro: The Sophisticate - Jijutsu

!"

----------------------- to be continued -----------------------

The story will be different depends on who YOU choose as Reimu's first master. Leave it in your comment and the first master gets 3 votes takes the miko! If nobody cares, then the story will go with the normal route by me.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 12:26:51 AM by Forte Blackadder »

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 07:05:34 PM »
I'm going to say Mima. Also, Since she's in thes story, You kinda gotta have Yuuka to. Or else it wouldn't be a complete fit, ya know?

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 11:30:48 PM »
I'd go for Eirin.

Also, you've got a very interesting Byakuren there.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Reverie

• International Nue month
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 11:30:54 AM »
the old hag eirin :V

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 12:53:09 AM »
You know, I look forward to reading more of this; this is awesome so far.

And whilst the options all hold some brilliant opportunities, I'm going to up the vote count to 2 for...

Mima.

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 09:46:29 AM »
I guess you guys should have guessed it already, but this fiction is a parody of this
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/history_s_strongest_disciple_kenichi/

So if you don't know yet, you can take a look and see how it'll go.
Note: things will be slightly different, as Reimu here is cool and badass, not a lame kid like Kenichi ;)

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 02:45:23 AM »
Mima would be best in my opinion.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 04:46:24 AM »
Mima would be best in my opinion.

If someone hasn't updated their thread in over a year it's generally considered a good idea to PM your response to them rather than bump ancient threads.

Hint hint.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 12:35:45 PM »
Even stupider is responding to the bump. Just report it.

Locked.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."