Author Topic: Touhou Dreams  (Read 50062 times)

Re: Touhou Dreams
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2012, 12:50:28 AM »
I was at this giant school for learning danmaku. 

I was in a big class being taught by Meiling, but all she had us do was crouch and yell "JAOOOO!" for hours while she took a nap.  Professor Snape showed up for a little bit to berate her for being a horrible teacher.

I got bored, and left.  I eventually found my way into the basement, where I met Flandre.  She tore off my leg and started to eat it, and we talked for a long time about various things while she ate my leg.  My leg grew back after a while, and I left.  I didn't notice, but Flandre turned into a bat and sat on my head for the rest of the dream.

Rika's Evil Eye Sigma showed up and blew up half the school, and nobody was going to fight her.  So I went to find a turtle to ride on, but he only one was Genji and he wouldn't let anyone but Reimu ride him.  So I flipped him upside down and sat on him, then rode up into the sky with Mima, Shinki, and Daiyousei to punch Evil Eye Sigma in the eye.

Then Evil Eye Sigma turned into Zero Two from Kirby 64, and I woke up.

Hakurou Tengu

• End of Daylight
  • Pi-hyarara~ Pi-hyarara~
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2012, 01:43:29 AM »
I don't remember much of anything from this dream.

I was in Higan, which was quite beautiful by the way, and Shikieiki was with Komachi. The Yama proceeded to tell me that her and Komachi were sisters. If that wasn't enough, I turned around and standing there were Momiji and Kyouko. Kyouko said, "We're not married, we're just sisters, geez!"

Then I woke up. I think I have a certain post in the "What if..." thread to thank for this dream... (Referring to the "What if Komachi and Shikieiki were sisters"). The latter half, that just comes out of nowhere apparently.
~We?re the only ones who can decide whether something was fortunate or unfortunate. It all depends on whether we find a new vision born within a different perspective~

« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2012, 04:41:03 AM »
I was Okuu and I was playing some form of Gradius game using the F. Beta's aimed double from Gradius Gaiden in some weird level.  At least I kicked ass at it, though.

Mootsies

• There is a reaction? Good.
  • I want to taste Nuetella.
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2012, 03:27:17 PM »
I have this dream a long time ago, and I really wants it to happen again. guess I'll share with you guys.
It was a normal school day, where the class is lit pretty bright by the morning sun,  yukari appears, and spirited me to gensokyo (I remember her saying some thing, but it was so vague i can't remember the detail). Then the rest is just that : I got to live in some kind of old village, learns danmaku, have a few battle with reimu and marisa and other character, I remember having some water spells up my arsenal. Then it goes random as I feel like I'm flying in rainbow course, then it went dark, and I woke up.
It can be classified as a lucid dream, i don't know. It just what my heart desire (I think), and I daydream about this a lot, then one night, it just occurred. I don't have complete control of the dream, but I can sure expect a plot line and it happens, although it's not very precise and in detail.

Accomplishment? Let's see :
EoSD normal 1cc (Marisa A). PCB normal 1cc (Sakuya A), EX clear. IN normal 1cc (Border Team), EX clear. MoF normal 1cc (Reimu A,B), EX clear (Reimu A). UFO normal 1cc (Reimu B). TD normal 1cc (Reimu and Marisa)

Hatateru

• Hatatatatatatatatatatatatata
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2012, 04:49:23 PM »
Some three nights ago I had this bizarre dream about the demo of Touhou 14 being released and for some reason, everyone was pretty upset with how it turned out because the characters were too ridiculously overpowered. The most memorable one was the 3rd stage boss, with the power to manipulate powers :V

Oh and you get free bread with every purchase of the demo disc.
And then a sacked Sakuya told everyone that Flandre was one of her ex-bosses

« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2012, 03:57:01 AM »
Apparently I must love Yuyuko because (although Aya still very prevalent in my dreams) I had one where Yuyuko passed in my arms and I cried horribly, earlier in the  dream we were lovers and stuff.  At least a more recent dream I got to see her very much OK with Youmu.  I think the sad dream was somehow taking place when she was alive on her last day.

fsvgm777

• One of the only Touhou fans from Luxembourg... I guess.
  • Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.
« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2012, 11:16:44 AM »
Here's one I had last night which I remember:

Yuyuko and I were about to have some tea when suddenly, we heard a scream. We dashed outside and we noticed that Youmu had wounded her left knee because she fell. I called Eirin, who came in 5 minutes, to inspect Youmu's wound. She bandaged it and said it would heal by itself in 5 days and that during that period, Youmu should neither do any extensive walking nor running. After saying that, we said thanks and she walked off.

Not the most exciting dream ever, in my opinion, but oh well.

Error

• No escape.
  • ˙ǝdɐɔsǝ oN
« Reply #157 on: September 25, 2012, 05:05:29 AM »
I've been having more and more dreams about holes in the Hakurei barrier.
Some of the holes were located outside of Japan...

« Reply #158 on: October 05, 2012, 02:54:04 PM »
I had a whole string of Touhou related dreams (some NSFW).  Just last night I had a crazy one as Okuu dispersing a black hole.