Author Topic: 1st Annual MotK Fantasy Football League! CCG Weekend: Matty Iced  (Read 81508 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: 1st Annual MotK Fantasy Football League! Week 16: FINAL SHOWDOWN
« Reply #510 on: December 23, 2012, 09:51:41 AM »
Congratulations Megatron for breaking the record. Now we laugh at your team sucking ass.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #511 on: December 23, 2012, 02:19:29 PM »
Now we hope for AP to break Dickerson's record so the two irrelevant teams in the NFC North have something to take away from this year.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #512 on: December 23, 2012, 06:29:53 PM »
Now we hope for AP to break Dickerson's record so the two irrelevant teams in the NFC North have something to take away from this year.

But the Bears haven't accomplished anything yet!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #513 on: December 23, 2012, 06:47:28 PM »
Fucking Dez Bryant. Fuck you Kilga >=|

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #514 on: December 23, 2012, 07:08:08 PM »
Don't blame me, blame Zirene! <_<;

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #515 on: December 23, 2012, 11:26:07 PM »
And it looks like Dez won't matter anyway.

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
« Reply #516 on: December 24, 2012, 12:31:20 AM »
Yea sorry about that Vic I really thought he was done for the year. I surely could have used him.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #517 on: December 24, 2012, 12:53:12 AM »
God I hate football.

Good game Kilga, I'll get you next year.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #518 on: December 24, 2012, 01:53:21 AM »
Good game, mang. Already can't wait for next year myself - I got at least one potentially interested person on IRC, and hopefully the non-Kerigis newbies feel better about their prospects now that they have a year under their belts.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #519 on: December 24, 2012, 02:20:09 AM »
I won my pay league.  :toot:

Can't check scores atm but it looks like Kilga won.  Grats!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 02:28:50 AM by Edible »

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
« Reply #520 on: December 24, 2012, 04:41:42 AM »
Congrats Kilga. It's been fun ladies and gents, can't wait till next year. Save me a spot for next years league, but more than likely I'll be around when we make it.  I liked the format we used with the 4 WRs too so we should stick with that.

Would it be possible to keep this topic around till the end of the season to talk football stuffs?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #521 on: December 24, 2012, 05:03:50 AM »

---

Yeah, I was planning on keeping this up through the Superb Owl for generic football discussion. Format will depend on how many we have next year, though - if we get 12 I suspect a QB and a WR will be culled.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #522 on: December 24, 2012, 07:43:17 AM »
Congrats Kilga :V
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

PX

• School Idol?
Re: 1st Annual MotK Fantasy Football League! Week 16: U(wa)sami Breakers
« Reply #523 on: December 25, 2012, 02:59:05 AM »
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets! One Heismen and three national champions in their QBs, and they can't decide which one sucks the least. I feel for those fans. Not. Anyways, Chargers suck so I'm now cheering for the Hawks :V. Go Seattle :toot:

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #524 on: December 25, 2012, 05:21:07 AM »
I'm still all in on my Ravens, but I love me some RW. Go hawks! (whole pack of badgers)

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #525 on: December 25, 2012, 06:14:36 AM »
I would love for the Seahawks to make a deep run in the playoffs, but they play so mediocre away from the Clink :ohdear:.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #526 on: December 25, 2012, 06:17:05 AM »
I would love for the Seahawks to make a deep run in the playoffs, but they play so mediocre away from the Clink :ohdear:.
They fall apart mostly in EST, so keep them in CST or west hopefully

« Reply #527 on: December 26, 2012, 01:57:09 AM »
At least I won the failure bracket :V

Kilgamayan

• True
Prob Owl rosters announced. Most of the snub rage seems directed at Victor Cruz and Julio Jones getting in ahead of Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson and Roddy White. Lots of arguing over Richard Sherman as well.

One interesting thing that came to light is the massive AFC QB dropoff after Manning and Brady. But hey, at least Renko got two Prob Owl QBs out of it. 8)

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
One interesting thing that came to light is the massive AFC QB dropoff after Manning and Brady. But hey, at least Renko got two Prob Owl QBs out of it. 8)
The AFC has had a pretty miserable down year all things considered, but Schaub getting in over Luck is pretty LAFFO

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
The AFC has had a pretty miserable down year all things considered, but Schaub getting in over Luck is pretty LAFFO

Schaub did have a better-than-expected year, but Luck really didn't have a very good year at all (contrary to public opinion).  21:18 TD:INT ratio isn't anything to write home about, and his completion percentage and passer rating are both far below average.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Schaub did have a better-than-expected year, but Luck really didn't have a very good year at all (contrary to public opinion).  21:18 TD:INT ratio isn't anything to write home about, and his completion percentage and passer rating are both far below average.
Pro Bowl voters going by records and not name-recognition??? What has this world come to?  (Also Schaub played at UVA so fuck him)

Given that they still voted in people like Reed and Saturday with lackluster seasons, I'm shocked they didn't go with the rookie-led-his-team-to-the-playoffs for the AFC to match the NFC.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
I don't know if any of y'all are watching these bowl games but holy shit these games today have been hilarious

PX

• School Idol?
WHY WOULD YOU TACKLE HIM?! Fucking Green Bay, should have given him the record. Grats Peterson and Vikings.

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
Is it just me or has this been one of the most exciting bowl seasons yet? So many games are coming down to the end.  Also why is the Big 10 so terrible in bowl games? I really wanted Wisconsin to win, I kind of feel bad that we jacked their head coach, thanks Wal-Mart!

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Is it just me or has this been one of the most exciting bowl seasons yet? So many games are coming down to the end.  Also why is the Big 10 so terrible in bowl games? I really wanted Wisconsin to win, I kind of feel bad that we jacked their head coach, thanks Wal-Mart!
We grabbed NIU's head coach and look what's happened to them in this game. That Clemson-LSU game was probably one of the best, especially when LSU lost. That part owned.

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
That Clemson-LSU game was probably one of the best, especially when LSU lost. That part owned.
The Tiger Bowl was really exciting. I'll root for any SEC team any day except LSU and Alabama. I love Les Miles and I hope LSU never gets rid of him, he's also a riot in press conferences. It is almost like, at the end of games, he knows the right decision and then makes the other one instead. Why in the world would you throw the ball on that last drive 3 times while they have 3 time outs left?

Did anyone see that "first down" in the South Carolina game? If you didn't there was about an inch to the first down marker on a measurement and the refs called it a first down, even after reviewing it.

Now that the playoff picture is set, what are your picks for the Super Bowl? There is a serious lack of QB experience in these playoffs (4 rookies if I count correctly) and I think that gives New England, Denver and Green Bay a big edge. Despite that I like the 49ers in the NFC. I think it's going to be Patriots vs 49ers with the Patriots winning. For some reason I don't think the Falcons can get it done, I can't think of one specific reason just a feeling I have.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:38:14 AM by Zirene »

PX

• School Idol?
Re: 1st Annual MotK Fantasy Football League! Wild Card Weekend: >Romo
« Reply #537 on: January 02, 2013, 09:54:38 AM »
Did anyone see that "first down" in the South Carolina game? If you didn't there was about an inch to the first down marker on a measurement and the refs called it a first down, even after reviewing it.

It's okay, the next play they killed the RB :D

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #538 on: January 02, 2013, 02:49:34 PM »
Falcons won't get out of the NFC because they were stupid enough to get (I think) Dunta Robinson and John Abraham injured in the Tampa Bay game.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #539 on: January 02, 2013, 03:09:09 PM »
The Tiger Bowl was really exciting. I'll root for any SEC team any day except LSU and Alabama. I love Les Miles and I hope LSU never gets rid of him, he's also a riot in press conferences. It is almost like, at the end of games, he knows the right decision and then makes the other one instead. Why in the world would you throw the ball on that last drive 3 times while they have 3 time outs left?

I like Miles better than Saban, but I usually pull against SEC teams, tired of them always winning. Especially Saban.

It was worth it to see Clowney take off his head on the next play, then pick up the ball like "this is also mine." and now we all get free bloomin onions today!