Author Topic: Touhou Translations and Requests Three  (Read 58980 times)

Drake

Re: Touhou Translations and Requests Three
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2012, 08:10:20 AM »
「殺しも巫女もMで始まる」
Murder and Miko both start with M
もしかしたら気が付いていないのかも知れない。今回の異変は普通の人間には気付き難いが?
?このままじゃぁ、いつものアレが楽しめないじゃないか!
おぉ、漸く動き始めた様だな。それにしても真夜中に動き始めるなんて、いつも以上に騒々しい巫女だ。
「むそーみょー、バンバン、タン!」
まるで死んでいない人間の成仏の様である。
よく見たら今回はいつもと何か違う。いつも以上に騒々しいだけじゃない。
まぁ良い。明日にはこの騒ぎも収まるだろう。僕は安心して就寝出来るという物だ。
(Above is Rinnosuke during the Eternal Night incident and commenting on how rambunctious Reimu is being, but meh the incident will be solved by morning anyways.)
そういえば、他の人間は先代を「博麗の巫女」と呼んでいたが、あまり霊夢の事を巫女とは呼ばない。まともに仕事をしていないからであろう。自業自得だ。
Now that I think of it, the other characters call the predecessors "Hakurei shrine maidens", but don't often really call Reimu a shrine maiden. Probably because she doesn't straight-up do shrine maiden duties. She gets her just desserts.
だが、先代は、巫女としか呼ばれていなかったのだ。名前も忘れてしまった。
However, they referred to the predecessors as nothing but shrine maidens. Even their names are forgotten.
技術は安定を生む。己の腕を他に認めてもらえる。
だがそれは、変化する事を放棄し、自己を技巧の裏に隠す事である。
テクニックと自己否定は等しい、と言うのが僕の考えだ。
?まぁ僕は、何も変化しない安定した生活を送りたいのだが。
But as for me, I want to live a steady, unchanging life.
「何よ!むそーふーいん!!バンバンバンバン??タン!」
"What! Faan-taa-syy- Seal! Bambambambam... Baaang!"
というか安眠させて欲しい。
Rather, I just want to sleep peacefully.
霖之助
Rinnosuke

I can tell what some of it says in general, but a real translation would be up to someone else. The important philosophical bits Rinnosuke says about honing your skills and abandoning the self I have trouble parsing, if I even have the right words there. Notably though he coincidentally goes off into a tangent after mentioning nobody talks about the previous maidens.

also i hate how zun writes 間
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:14:09 AM by Drakums »

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2012, 12:17:48 AM »
Can someone translate these images for me ?

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2012, 12:44:47 AM »
== 1st pic ==
First day, remaining  train = 0

Increased value  Necessary Exp
Life points
Spirit points
Spirit points recuperation

== 2st pic ==
First day, remaining  train = 0

Firing
Iai ( art of drawing sword )
Attack with sword in a circular movement
Go back

The rest of the pics is too hard, I pass  :V
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2012, 01:00:46 AM »
If any of you are up to translating a short comic series, it'd be pretty great to see this finally translated in full. It's been sitting there for too long.

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2012, 03:34:10 AM »
3rd pic
Attack Power
Shot Radius (What a deformed 半)
Absorb Efficiency

4th pic
Attack Power
Movement Speed
Spirit Consumption
Signature

Zil

« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2012, 12:22:39 AM »
Can anyone translate the things listed under BONUS for me? http://oi47.tinypic.com/23uob6g.jpg

Drake

« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2012, 01:10:24 AM »
Clear [Bonus]
Miss Count
Bomb Count
Clear Time, whatever that means
Then point items times bonus score = total bonus, presumably

Zil

« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2012, 01:55:05 AM »
Ah, alright. It seems then that it multiplies the number of times you died (or bombed) by 4,000, then subtracts that from 20,000. To get the second and third ones, at least. The first is static. I guess clear time is... literally determined by how quickly you kill the boss. Good to know. Thanks Drake.

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2012, 11:37:39 PM »
I'm still waiting for Elfin Mint's translation.

Wanna know more about her since she is my favorite character in the game.

Sweetness and love~ ♥

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2012, 10:42:42 PM »
http://rigvedawiki.net/r1/wiki.php/%EB%A6%B4%EB%A6%AC%20%ED%99%94%EC%9D%B4%ED%8A%B8#s-2

Can someone translate the part where it says Lily was going to be a stage boss. The link is in Korean.

Drake

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2012, 01:23:07 AM »
Yeah, I know he replied. I have zero knowledge of Korean but the article is basically just claiming what the Youtube guy previously said, along with apparently unused themes being in Ghostly Field Club. This would be a claim about Fairy of Flower which was an unused track for PCB, but it has not been confirmed to even be a possible boss theme, never mind for any given character, never mind another boss even being considered.

No sources. Wiki history shows that the article was created with it initially written rather than being added. I've never even heard the claim before, and there's no mention on our wiki, nor on dic.nico, nor on motoneta. It makes very little sense to begin with. In other words, it's total bullshit.

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2012, 09:10:20 AM »
I think that the article meant 'theme song' as being used for the Stage 4 theme.
Some people tend to link midboss-only characters with the Stage theme.

By the way, where can I learn about Fairy of Flower being an unused track for th07?
Signature

Drake

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2012, 04:50:46 PM »
Regardless, unsubstantiated claims passed off as truth should not be in a wiki. As immediately evidenced by the original guy saying he got this info from that wiki, and then having to make me go fact-check the claim, this is dangerous. Guessing that it would be used for stage 4 is just as unsubstantiated as claiming it's Lily's theme, and despite stage themes popularly being associated with midbosses, it is still fundamentally incorrect. It's a very wide stretch to say that the theme of a character with no theme is an unused track for that game guessed to be the unused stage theme for that stage. Seriously what.

Fairy of Flower is simply noted as an unused PCB track on the Ghostly Field Club track list on ZUN's site.

TwilightsCall

• 名探偵ヱリカ参上!
  • あなたの応手を拝見しましょう
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2012, 09:51:55 PM »
I'm still waiting for Elfin Mint's translation.

Wanna know more about her since she is my favorite character in the game.

So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

...or something like that.

The Last Comer Extra Stage Back Story, Midbosses, and Boss info:

Hakurei Shrine

The cherry blossoms that had managed to narrowly escape the danger of the Evil Star Incident were now quietly signalling the end of spring. Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, and Remilia were all enjoying what would most likely be the last flower viewing event of the season.

Reimu: "Peaceful...soooo peaceful."
Marisa: "Yeah, peaceful. And they thought that this time that new vampire would be causing something."
Remilia: "Ha. Who would ever cause an incident in a Spring that feels this good?"

From under her parasol, the half asleep Remilia gave her reply while rubbing her eyes. No one would have been able to guess she was the infamous devil of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Even Sakuya, who was diligently standing by holding the parasol, had to stifle a yawn from time to time.

Sakuya: "Though Corin-sama's body is even weaker than the mistress'. While she has settled down now, at that time we had no idea what to do..."
Marisa: "Is it really okay that we relax this much?"
Reimu: "What are you talking about all of a sudden?"
Marisa: "I get the feeling that we are being too calm, you know?"
Reimu: "Is that so? I thought it was just because Spring is that peaceful. Though it does feel like we are forgetting that "peace at any price" attitude..."

Suddenly, what one could only mistake for the winds of the first storm of spring assailed the four girls.  As the Cherry Blossom Tree shook, a jet black speck of something fell on Marisa's white apron.

Upon inspection, it seemed to be a fragment of carbonized wood from the fall of the meteorite the other day.

Reimu: "Oh yeah, that pagan lot did end up cleaning everything up, but in the end what was that meteorite?"
Marisa: "Ah, yeah, I was planning on investigating that, but on the way there I got sidetracked and forgot about it."
Sakuya: "According to the prophetic writings, the meteor was supposed to fall and pollute the water. But if that's the case, it's a little strange that it fell in the forest, don't you think?"

Mumumu: "I said this before, but that wasn't me. I was specifically restraining myself from causing problems in Gensokyo."

How long had she been there? Mikaboshi Mumumu sat on the Offertory Box behind Reimu, stirring her sake. Her Japanese dress was frighteningly suitable to the demon king, who satisfied after seeing Reimu's shocked reaction, laughed and disappeared again.

Remilia: "Well, if it wasn't Lucifer, then who was it? I'm pretty sure the angel's side wouldn't try something like that though"

At last, the girls realized the importance of the fact that they didn't yet understand the full situation of the incident at hand. Up until now, why on Earth had they settled down so much without having dealt with the after effects of the meteorite?

Without a word, the three of them quickly set about to their preparations, and at practically the same time headed off to the forest.

Only the puzzled Remilia remained.

Extra Stage Midboss(es)

EX Mid Boss: the Gleeful Shepherd & The Prophet who Gazes at the Night Sky

Marry Shepherd and Phiased Pescar

Merry Mystery: Thunder Wool
Wicked Holy Star: Bethlehem and Wormwood*

At the unexpected release of the prophecy of the end times, Marry received a good scolding from the angels and saints. However, neither anyone in heaven nor she herself could figure out why one fairy in Gensokyo was capable of breaking such an outrageously powerful seal. Unbeknownst to all of them, the prophecy itself said that the one who would open the seal would be a "lamb." Though it didn't literally mean a "lamb," and was actually supposed to indicate Iesua Nazarenus...well, it was an old foreign prophecy, so a few inconsistencies may have ended up appearing. "Don't ever play with Revelations again!"

In the instant when Professor Pescar saw the star from the Evil Star Incident, she was struck with a feeling of d?j? vu. About 2000 years earlier, together with two of her companions, the Professor saw a star signaling the birth of Iesua, the new King of a wandering people.  The same as at that time, she knew from intuition that from now on the same thing would happen.  In actuality, Iesua's sudden appearance in Gensokyo was incredibly confusing to the Professor. Why is this completely unrelated to the "Birth of a new King"? Even though reading the stars isn't 100% accurate...for some reason her pride wouldn't allow it.  For the sake of investigating the star that had fallen, she set out to do some field work.

Notes

*Wicked Holy Star: Bethlehem and Wormwood
Bethlehem is the supposed birthplace of Jesus in Christianity (or I suppose Iesua in this context?). In Revelations, the prophecy of the end-times found in the Bible, one of the events that is described is of a star falling to the Earth and turning one third of the Earth's water "bitter."  The name of this star is "wormwood."  This is also most likely what Sakuya was referring to in the Extra Stage Backstory, when she was saying it was strange that the meteorite fell in the forest.

EX Boss: The Unhappy Mint of Hades

Elfin Mint

Fairy(Elf)/Ability to the extent of calming things down
EX Stage: The Evil Star's Beloved, Sorrowful Flower*
Theme 1: The Neighbourhood is a Lost World
Theme 2: Living Witness of the Mythic World ~ The Lost Comer

Growth: Weed Spirit of Mint
Ignition: Seed Explode
Winter Flurry Sign: Hidden Saw
Boundary: Soldering Ginger
Labyrinth: Nightmare of Etruria
Magic: Sweet Mint Arrow
Prohibition: Suspension of Danmaku
A Bouquet of Congratulations to Saint John
Pluto Afforestation Plan

This is an old story from a land north of the western country where Iesua's legend was handed down.  Once upon a time, at the touch of a goddess' anger, a fairy's appearance was changed to that of an ugly weed's.

She had already lost all her faith, and had thought only that she would disappear, but a very unexpected person held out a saving hand to her.  The manipulator of "death," the terrifying god of the realm of the dead, Hades. In the future to come, written works would describe him again and again as an evil, dark, devil king.
Seeing the weed that had once been a fairy, he had pity on it, and changed it to have a pleasing scent and a beautiful flower.
He was the king of death who would be feared by anyone, but he also loved greenery and life more than anyone.
The fairy flower, who had become abundant and well known above ground because of the dark king, gathered popularity for its pleasing scent among the people.

Thousands of years passed, and the many gods of Greece came upon the same era of difficulty with gathering faith that the myriad native gods of Japan came upon. However, the dark king came happily upon an unexpected coincidence. At the same time, humanity unexpectedly found a 9th planet in the solar system, and gave it his name.  With that star acting as an object representative of him, he could once again restore faith.
The dark king, from the realm of the dead beneath the earth, decided to move to a palace within the distant sea of stars.

----"She" wished to meet him once more.
The "flower," after a long period of time acquired the form of a human, and though it was the same as when she had been a fairy, she had acquired a power that surpassed her old self. By spreading her huge seeds on the wind, she propagated her descendants throughout the entire world, constantly reproduced with herself, brought forth countless fragrances pleasing to humans,  and all for the sake of her one ultimate goal.
And so, the girl who had achieved the ability to move freely headed towards the realm of the dead, but the dark king had already left.
"----I don't want----to be forgotten----"

Decades later, the "9th planet" which had been stripped of its title as a planet was pulled to the border of "Illusions and Reality" and fell into Gensokyo. Entirely by coincidence, this happened at the same time as the magnificent battle between light and darkness was beginning. "She" who had come to Gensokyo following the fallen star did not yet know. That the face of the fallen star, before being consumed with fire, was covered with the same flower that was "her" namesake.

The flower of old with the pleasant aroma that mankind had become so close to was given the name "Mint."
Whether the fact that "her" name is the same is a coincidence or not is still not known.

By the way, the familiar by her side is the princess of the jealous Hades. Though she was dispatched as a watchdog, after being shot down by the returning Mint, she is presently being put to good use.

Its name is "Zankurou."
Whether the similarity between its name and the name for Pomegranate* is a coincidence or not is still not known.

Notes
*Sorrowful Flower
The character I translated as Sorrowful apparently has the meanings of "sorrow," "pathos," "pretty," and "lovely."  You can decide whether this was an attempt at some sort of pun or not, but I translated it as I did in reference to Elfin's title.

*Pomegranate
In Japanese, the name for Pomegranate is Zakuro.

Well that was an afternoon well spent.  I'm impressed with how quickly I got through all of that...hopefully that is indicative of an increase in my skill and not a decrease in quality :(  Anyways, with this, all of the Last Comer info (that I've seen) should be translated, if there's anything I've missed please let me know!  Also, I don't mind taking a look at the in game dialogue and epilogues, but that will require that someone finds me the text for them since I don't actually have the game and as far as I can tell they aren't  up on the wiki.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2012, 02:39:31 AM »
Also, I don't mind taking a look at the in game dialogue and epilogues, but that will require that someone finds me the text for them since I don't actually have the game and as far as I can tell they aren't  up on the wiki.

Considering no one else is doing it, I'll upload the game's script here once I'm done extracting it from the game's files. I've just started, so it might take a while. Just let me know if you want me to upload each stage's script as I finish it or to upload the whole script at once.

EDIT: It's done. Several hours of copy-paste later, it's all done. Here you go.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 08:45:15 PM by Validon98 »
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

TwilightsCall

• 名探偵ヱリカ参上!
  • あなたの応手を拝見しましょう
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2012, 05:59:19 PM »
Thanks, I'll do my best to make my way through these when I have some time.

TwilightsCall

• 名探偵ヱリカ参上!
  • あなたの応手を拝見しましょう
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2012, 07:37:11 PM »
Ok, I was debating whether to go through each character's story straight through, or to translate stage 1 for everyone, then stage 2 etc, and the second method won out for various reasons.

So here are the first three stages for all three characters.  I will probably post again once stage 4, 5, and 6 are done.  I'm not sure if I want to post the Extra stage on its own or include it in the group with 4, 5, and 6, or whether I want to wait til after I've finished translating all the epilogues (which are going to take me quite a bit of effort compared to the stage dialogues).

Regardless, here are the stage 1 through 3 dialogues, organized according to character.

Reimu's Scenario

Stage 1

Reimu: As expected, it's quiet.
Reimu: If the trees burn, can the Youkai and Fairies do nothing but run away or burn with them?
???: I wonder about that...

(Marry Enters)

Marry: Those run away are fairies. Those who don't run away are well-trained fairies.
Reimu: So why is there an untrained fairy still here then?
Marry: *sniffle* One of my cute sheep has become lost
Reimu: What does it matter if it's just one? I'll gladly eat it at the shrine later anyways.

(Marry's Theme Starts)

Marry: You don't understand anything do you!
Marry: A good shepherd leaves to search for the one lost sheep even if they have to neglect 99 others!
Marry: Human who doesn't cherish the sheep, understand our bond!

(Marry Defeated)

Marry: Ah, I found the sheep
Reimu: That's good, isn't it.  Though I had a waste a lot of effort because of it.
Marry: I just remembered, you are that shrine maiden that solves incidents, right? You've come looking for that fallen star haven't you?
Marry: Someone who didn't look around here flew off to the lake.
Reimu: It's cold over there huh...
Reimu: Seems perfect, I'm going to be taking some of your wool then!
Marry: Awww...

Stage 2

Reimu: It looked like something fell down here a little ago...maybe it was just my imagination?
???: That wasn't your imagination.

(Corin Enters)

Corin: How mean, attacking such a good natured vampire all of the sudden.
Reimu: Vampire? As if there were such things as good natured and bad natured demons.
Corin: I am a good natured vampire though. I am one who does not drink the blood of humans like you.
Reimu: Relax, people who sent out that scarlet mist. Whether you drink blood or not, I'll exterminate you without asking useless questions
Reimu: The water has been turning red for a while.  This is also your doing, no doubt.

(Corin's Theme Starts)

Corin: Impossible.  This is the Era of Nature Conservation, we would never use energy uselessly like that.
Corin: A Shrine Maiden whose head is good for nothing but beating things at random should just quickly consume all your fuel and fall!

(After Battle)

Corin: No more---
Reimu: Sure you don't drink blood, but I suppose you never mentioned anything about not drinking blood and being strong.
Corin: I wish you would have seen that before we fought. Don't get in the way of our peaceful lives.
Corin: Now go back to the mountain where you came from.  That Astrology professor should be there.
Corin: She will no doubt be able to teach you what you wish to know.
Reimu: If you have something important to say, then say it first next time!

Stage 3

Stage 3 Reimu

Reimu: There are an awful lot of stars, but where is the professor, I wonder?
???: Are you looking for me?

(Phiased Enters)

???: I am here, you know, specifically because there are so many stars here.
Reimu: You're that astrology professor the vampire was talking about, right?
Phiased: Indeed. My name is Phiased Pescar, and I am quite famous in the outside world.
Phiased: The stars are spirits, and their movements definitely have meaning. If we can discern that meaning, predicting

the future is possible.
Phiased: When people do it, this secret art is known as Astrology.
Reimu: Aha, though I never studied Chinese Astrology properly before.
Reimu: I don't really care about the future, so please do something about the huge star that fell in the forest.
Phiased: That's an impossible order, unfortunately.
Phiased: Astrology is an art of predicting the future. It is not magic that manipulates the stars themselves.
Phiased: In addition, I can see it. You who understands this will now attack me in retaliation.
Reimu: Correct! I really can't underestimate the power of Astrology, huh? I should really start studying Chinese

Astrology.

(Phiased's Theme Starts)

Phiased: The stars are spirits. Therefore, if you draw a star on a bullet, a spirit will dwell within it.
Phiased: The cosmic danmaku of I, who knows every star, will not lose easily to any shrine maiden!

(After Defeat)

Phiased: As expected of the shrine maiden. This is the result that I had predicted.
Reimu: So...what is that fallen star?
Phiased: One of great stature will appear here. The Shrine Maiden of Hakurei will seem but a child in comparison.
Reimu: Is that so? Alright, I'll beat them.
Phiased: Head for the top of the mountain. Ah, do not forget to bring a present to the one you will see there.
Reimu: I have heaps of thank-you talismans to give them.

Marisa's Scenario

Stage 1

Marisa: Wow, the damage here is quite serious
Marisa: What kind of culprit would do something like this...
???: Wait, Magician of the Stars!

(Marry Enters)

Marry: So the one who dropped that star was you!
Marisa: Oh my, how cute!
Marry: You think?
Marisa: But I'm a city girl, so I can't stand the smell of sheep
Marisa: Also, I'm not the one who dropped that star, though I'd love to learn a power like that.

(Marry's Theme starts)

Marry: Oh, you aren't the culprit? But you think I'll let you go? I'll punish you for speaking of a lady's smell!
Marry: Did you know if you count sheep you will become sleepy? By the time you open your eyes, you will have already fallen asleep!

(Marry defeated)

Marry: waaah, to think there's a human who could count sheep without falling asleep...
Marisa: Thanks for the hint! Thanks to you I just finished it without counting them.
Marry: Ah, it's bleeding...the blood of the pitiable lamb is dying the water red...
Marisa: Whoa, the river and lake are actually becoming red!

Stage 2

Marisa: The surface of the water really does look like wine. Looking at it kind of puts me in the mood for some Western Liquor.
???: Shall we drink together?

(Corin Enters)

Corin: Wine is the blood of a holy man.  Its a particular favourite among vampires like us.
Marisa: In that case stop drinking blood. Drinking nothing but wine should be fine.
Corin: I do.
Marisa: Huh?

(Corin's theme maybe starts)

Corin: I don't drink people's blood.  How would you say it...that tradition that reeks of raw blood is unbearable to me.
Marisa: Well that's good.  Now go tell Remilia and the others to go do the same.
Marisa: But that's a different conversation entirely.  Please return the lake back to normal for me.

(Corin's theme maybe starts again)

Corin: Do you really think a vampire could do something like this to running water?
Corin: I'll remove some of the blood from your head and get your thinking back to normal!

(After battle)

Corin: A vampire losing to a human...normally such a thing is unimaginable.
Marisa: If a vampire who didn't drink blood was strong, it would start an energy revolution.
Corin: Regardless, the star in the sky and the water turning red have nothing to do with us.
Corin: If it's about the stars, shouldn't you ask a star specialist?
Marisa: That would be me! Well, not really.  Ahh, the pain of being a novice.

Stage 3

Marisa: Idiots and Astronomers like high places, so...that person I saw earlier sure is suspicious.
???: Hm? Are you searching for me?

(Phiased Enters)

Phiased: I can see it. You have come in hopes of seeing my star reading.
Marisa: Well then, let's have my future told right away!
Phiased: very well, you will live until you are 97 years old, where you will die old and wrinkled.
Marisa: If you give such an odd number, people will just become thoughtlessly confident.
Phiased: Just joking. Besides, if you become a magician, would it not be better to say that you will live forever?
Phiased: A single word of warning, humans without hobbies are not permitted to become Magicians.
Marisa: And what's your hobby?
Phiased: Watching the stars intently for 2000 years, I have been watching them wholeheartedly
Marisa: Is that so? It's quite sad when someone has few hobbies.

(Phiased's Theme Starts)

Phiased: I said I only had one word of warning for you, but that was a lie.
Phiased: An additional word of warning, insulting the hobbies of an enthusiast will bring great pain to you.

(After Defeat)

Phiased: Oh look, I was the one who was made to suffer.
Marisa: So, what is that star that fell in the forest?
Phiased: A sign to show one of great stature will appear.
Phiased: It is not a situation like this one. If you would head to the top of the mountain, you should prepare a gift in tribute.
Marisa: Hehe, I've heard something good.
Phiased: Are you also going to celebrate? That is a good attitude to have.
Marisa: I'll beat them, and the tributes will become mine.  And the incident will be resolved.

Sakuya's Scenario

Stage 1
Sakuya: What a strange smell.  Was an animal with such a beast-like smell living in the forest in Gensokyo, I wonder?
???: Time has been advancing while the devil stays indoors.

(Marry Enters)

Marry: This is where I, Marry Shepherd, am making wool!
Sakuya: Ah, Marry has become a fantasy. Though I had heard she was in Yokohoma Japan recently.
Marry: Isn't that just some other Marry?
Marry: Anyways, are you the one who dropped that star? You've ruined my farm that I put so much work into!
Sakuya: Well, at least it wasn't us...
Sakuya: Though it is true that we were happy that Lucifer's power is increasing.

(Marry's Theme Starts)

Marry: Is that right? Well if this makes you happy, then you must be evil to!
Marry: Did you know? Sheep's blood is a powerful amulet against evil spirits. An underling of the devil is no match for my sheep!

(Marry Defeated)

Marry: Without shedding blood, it can't drive away demons...No matter how hard we try, this is the limit, huh?
Sakuya: You should really be careful before you start shedding blood.
Marry: Ahh, the poor lamb's blood is dying the water red!
Sakuya: The lake really is turning red. I wonder if it's okay to appreciate their will-power.
Sakuya: ...of course there's no time for that.  Not when I have to protect the mistresses!

Stage 2

Sakuya: Earlier I thought something had fallen...
Sakuya: Now that I think about it, the mistress did mention something about a vampire coming here from the outside world...no, that would be impossible.
???: But that impossible is true~

(Corin Enters)

Corin: How cruel, how cruel, greeting your important guest with danmaku is pretty cruel.
Sakuya: My deepest apologies. However, danmaku is Gensokyo's style of greeting.
Corin: That is much more frightening than the outside world. I don't drink blood, so my body is weak you know.
Corin: Please, I would appreciate it if you get along peacefully with me.
Sakuya: Ah, an unbalanced diet? That is unacceptable.
Corin: Well, I wouldn't want to impose on you any further, so please don't worry about it.
Sakuya: Well then, as an exercise in ingenuity, let us devise an original menu to overcome this problem.

(Corin's Theme Starts)

Corin: I said don't worry about it!
Corin: A chamberlain who is hard of hearing like you needs to be taught the true power of a vampire!

(After Battle)

Corin: I know my body is weak, but have vampires really sunk so low as to be losing to humans?
Sakuya: One of the basic principles of a vampire hunter is to confront an enemy whose power you cannot match with wisdom and tools.
Corin: Is that really a line a vampire's maid should say? Enough, I'm tired so I'm heading to the mansion.
Sakuya: In this condition, it is unlikely the mistress will worry. Please give her my regards.
Sakuya: I am going to return to my current duties now.
Corin: Aren't you misunderstanding which of us is of lower rank?

Stage 3

Sakuya: I intended to go back to the forest, but I somehow ended up near the mountains...
Sakuya: Is there someone other than me here who can manipulate space, I wonder?
???: Look, upon the colourful stars of the night sky!

(Phiased Enters)

Phiased: The stars have led you here.
Phiased: The stars that truly carry divine spirits have attracted the person who has the power to feel it.
Phiased: Yes, once I was pulled in the same way.
Sakuya: Why must everyone in Gensokyo care so little about the fact nothing they spit out makes sense?
Phiased: I didn't think what I had said was that difficult to understand, though.
Phiased: Honestly, if only you had learned something like Latin before.
Sakuya: We're communicating through language, right?
Phiased: Mm, we're not communicating through speech it seems.
Sakuya: Then it can't be helped. With a little punishment, I will have you understand the importance of words.

(Phiased's Theme Starts)

Phiased: How cruel. I have never once heard words that were so full of self-contradiction.
Phiased: Regardless, very well.  Against me, who holds the power to read the stars and know the future, a half-hearted barrage will be useless.
Sakuya: I wonder about that. Will the power to predict the future be of any use to you when time has stopped?
Phiased: Then, what if I was able to predict beforehand even the fact that time was going to stop?

(After Defeat)

Phiased: Well, even if I can see the trajectory of the bullets, that doesn't mean I can automatically avoid them.
Sakuya: The same could be said about the stars, could it not? Though I am in the process of investigating the star that fell in the forest.
Phiased: I have an idea about that. Most likely it is an omen that one of great stature will soon appear.
Sakuya: Is that telling of Lucifer's descent? Or perhaps an assassin sent by Amaterasu?
Phiased: You will know soon. That person will shortly appear at the mountain's summit.
Sakuya: If it is one of the family of light, I ought to exterminate them.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:39:34 PM by TwilightsCall »

Zil

« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2012, 11:42:09 AM »
Would somebody mind translating the descriptions of these videos for me?

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18754822
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18755156

I'll copy them here for the heck of it.

魅魔様ががんばってくれました!ノーミスです!念願のノーミスです! キタコレ
チキンプレイとかそんなものはクリアできたので気にしない

夢時空全部上げ終わったらゲーム制作に力を入れたいです
ちなみにエレン戦の動きはマグレです あんな動き出来ません
きっと>>301も喜んでくれますよね

-

教授は2ゲージの攻撃をした後夢幻爆弾でザコを巻き込んで人魂みたいなものを消して点数を稼いでますね
だから何だって話ですね
久しぶりに怪綺談Exやったらクリアできなかった? まさか怪奇現象? 素敵!
魔理沙は靈夢戦が鬼門 どうして巫女さんが7戦目の人(仮)が3人もいるんだろ
とりあえず、クリアでき次第上げようと思います 見てくれている方、ありがとうございます

でも魅魔さまの搾乳ならちょっとみt? おや。誰か来たようだ
うわ何をするちょwやmドゴォ

Hopefully this is an okay thing to ask here.

TwilightsCall

• 名探偵ヱリカ参上!
  • あなたの応手を拝見しましょう
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2012, 08:10:13 PM »
Well, here's the first one at least:

Mima has done her best! No misses! The No Miss run my heart was yearning for! It's finally here. The fact I was only able to clear it via Chicken Play doesn't matter.

Once I'm done putting up all of PoDD, I want to put effort into game production. By the way, in the battle against Ellen, those movements were a fluke.  I can't actually do that.
Surely, >>301 will also be happy, right?

As for the second one...it proved to be more than a match for me  :V

It starts off talking about how when the Professor uses her 2 Gauge attack, if you destroy the fireball like things after all the small fries have been gathered, you can get a lot of points.  Then it starts talking about being unable to clear Mystic Square EX, followed by talking about people wondering why Reimu is the 7th fight, switches to talking about milking Mima (?????) and ends as with: "Hm? It seems someone is coming.  Wait, what are you- (garbled gibberish)."

I feel like every other line in this one was supposed to be a joke that went over my head, so that's about the best I could do with it :x

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2012, 11:34:08 AM »
I decided to try my hand at translating some of the menu descriptions in Concealed the Conclusion while waiting for the rest of the endings to be checked. Naturally, I ended up stuck at a lot of places. Requesting translations for the following:

妖向け、人間の来る難易度ではありません (Lunatic)
懐かしき幻想弾幕 (Extra)
もはや何も言うことはない (Phantasm)
魑魅魍魎と戯れたい方はこちら (Stage Practice)
人妖とお見合いしたい方はこちら (Spell Practice)

演出用浮遊物体などがウザい・重い場合は 止めてみてください(演出が寂しくなります) (from BG Effect)
背景がおかしくなるので深刻な表示不都合でない限りOFFにしないでください (from BG Fog)
背景が途切れて黒くなる場合改善することがあります(但し若干重くなります) (from BG Long-Clip)
文字などを事前に絵画して高速化を図ります 正常に表示されない場合や、却って重くなる場合OFFにして試してください (from Pre-Rasterize)

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
妖向け、人間の来る難易度ではありません (Lunatic)
For Youkais, this difficult level isn't suited for humans.

懐かしき幻想弾幕 (Extra)
The classic (Gensokyo or Illusion?) Danmaku

もはや何も言うことはない (Phantasm)
There is already nothing to say

魑魅魍魎と戯れたい方はこちら (Stage Practice)
This way is for those who want to play with evil spirits of the nature.

人妖とお見合いしたい方はこちら (Spell Practice)
This way is for those who want to see humans and Youkai (together?).

演出用浮遊物体などがウザい・重い場合は 止めてみてください(演出が寂しくなります) (from BG Effect)
If the particles are too heavy or bothering you, please try to stop this ( the game play will become lonely? )

背景がおかしくなるので深刻な表示不都合でない限りOFFにしないでください (from BG Fog)
While you don't have serious problems with the display please don't turn it of because the background can become strange.

背景が途切れて黒くなる場合改善することがあります(但し若干重くなります) (from BG Long-Clip)
This one can help if the background is freezing and becoming black (but other things can become slower).
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:48:40 PM by Kaze_Senshi »
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Zil

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2012, 10:18:22 PM »
Well, here's the first one at least:

As for the second one...it proved to be more than a match for me  :V

It starts off talking about how when the Professor uses her 2 Gauge attack, if you destroy the fireball like things after all the small fries have been gathered, you can get a lot of points.  Then it starts talking about being unable to clear Mystic Square EX, followed by talking about people wondering why Reimu is the 7th fight, switches to talking about milking Mima (?????) and ends as with: "Hm? It seems someone is coming.  Wait, what are you- (garbled gibberish)."

I feel like every other line in this one was supposed to be a joke that went over my head, so that's about the best I could do with it :x
Oh, I forgot about this. Thank you for translating what you could. (And that dodge he did against Ellen scared me. Glad to hear it was a fluke. ^^;)

And I'm not entirely sure what he's talking about in that second part either. About "milking Mima," that would generally mean prolonging the fight to get more points, in case you weren't familiar with the shooting game lingo. Of course, I can't imagine what he could mean by that in the context of PoDD, seeing as you can't control the duration of the battle. Still confusing. Thanks though.

TwilightsCall

• 名探偵ヱリカ参上!
  • あなたの応手を拝見しましょう
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2012, 10:46:59 AM »
Quick, before the thread gets locked for inactivity!

Recently I've been trying to juggle a few too many projects, so I haven't been dedicating the time I need to in the places I should.  As a first attempt to make amends, here is the Last Comer stage 4 dialogues.  My goal is to have all of the dialogues done by the end of the week, but we'll have to wait and see how far I get in that.

Anyways, enjoy.

Stage 4 Reimu

(Mikaboshi Enters)
???: Are you okay with danmaku like that?

(After defeat, Mikaboshi leaves)

Reimu: Strange.  Last time I came here a Tengu patrol was supposed to come around.
???: Ho? That person was a tengu?

(Mikaboshi Enters)

???: She was a hindrance, so I drove her away.  Oh, but don't worry, she wasn't injured.
Reimu: You seem to have a lot of self confidence.  Pretty audacious for a newcomer.
Mikaboshi:  Newcomer? Ah, could it possibly be that you have yet to learn my face?
Mikaboshi: I am the heavenly Mikaboshi, the Morning Star, the one who shows her face at the beginning of each year without fail.
Reimu: Ah, are you Ame no Kagaseo? The gods have been taking rather strange forms lately haven't they...
Mikaboshi: Incorrect.  This is my original form.
Mikaboshi: What you have believed in up until now was nothing more than the form I concealed myself within.
Reimu: In an incident where a star fell, before my eyes is the god of the stars.  Smells fishy, don't you think?
Mikaboshi: Are you serious? I only smell soil, blood, and mold.
Reimu: I'll have to ask you to spit out everything about this incident and your true form. No, I'll make you spit it out.

(Mikaboshi's theme starts)

Mikaboshi: Interesting, how you boast of being the strongest in Gensokyo, yet you are like a frog in a well who knows nothing of the ocean.
Reimu: Of course I don't, there are no oceans in Gensokyo.
Mikaboshi: "He who lives in Hell knows not of Heaven."
Mikaboshi: However, I am different.
Mikaboshi: Come, let us do battle early this year!  I will be taken down as a fake Amaterasu no longer!

(After Defeat)

Mikaboshi: D-do not misunderstand.
Mikaboshi: If someone like me were to go all out, Gensokyo would be in trouble.
Reimu: Is that your losing speech?
Mikaboshi: I speak no lies.  In the outside, I am feared as an infamous demon king.
Reimu: Then why is someone like you in Gensokyo?
Mikaboshi: It will not be long before they appear to fight me. If you value your life, disappear from this place.
Reimu: I wonder if there is someone in Gensokyo who would go home just because they were told to.
Mikaboshi: Don't complain when the Gensokyo who went easy on no one is destroyed this time, then.
Reimu: I know, I know.  Before that happens I'll beat everyone.

Stage 4 Marisa

(Mikaboshi Enters)

Marisa: Now now, will an Oni appear? Or maybe a snake?
???: A still different sign appears in the heavens!

(Mikaboshi Enters)

???: Behold, like fire, a great red dragon!
Marisa: What? A Dragon? Where? Where?
Mikaboshi: If you keep looking away like that, you won't even know who it was that devoured you.
Marisa: Whoa, I'm a member of the inedible human race, you know.
Mikaboshi: Indeed, inedible one.
Marisa: You've said something quite offensively pleasant, haven't you?
Mikaboshi: So a woman with relation to the stars has appeared. At last, the bindings of that despicable prophecy are being released.
Mikaboshi: However, I will not allow it.  For the sake of this time, I hid my true form and crossed over to the Orient, and have been storing my power.
Marisa: Huh? Are you not one of the Myriad Native Gods?
Mikaboshi: I had restrained myself until now as a god of the stars, but no longer.

(Mikaboshi's Theme starts)

Mikaboshi: Among the Myriad Native Gods, that was the one which most suited me. Atleast I could use the fingers on both of my hands.
Marisa: I'm strong, you know.  Be careful that you don't end up breaking one of your precious fingers.
Mikaboshi: Mikaboshi is Venus, the Morning Star of twilight whose light is strong enough to destroy everything.
Mikaboshi: Human, who can do not but imitate the power of the stars!  Know the foolishness of defanging the stars!

(After Defeat)

Mikaboshi: I-if someone like me were to go all out, it would cause great difficulty for Gensokyo you know!
Marisa: How dangerous.  I didn't really think you were that strong.
Mikaboshi: Upon closer inspection, it appears you are not the woman of the prophecy. It seems all that effort was for naught.
Marisa: I told you, I'm just an ordinary magician.
Mikaboshi: You never said that.
Marisa: I just did.
Mikaboshi: If you have nothing to do with this, then leave
Mikaboshi: With the prophecy coming to pass, those who hunt me will appear soon.
Mikaboshi: If I fight with my full strength, it is not just this region who will suffer the consequences.
Marisa: Is there someone else here who is that strong? I definitely need to meet them.
Mikaboshi: Ahh, no matter how many thousands of years pass, humans are just as foolish as ever.  I worry far too much
about them.

Stage 4 Sakuya

(Mikaboshi Enters)

Sakuya: The small fry are quite lively.  I wonder if they are being influenced by Lucifer's power.
???: Lucifer, hm? What a nostalgic name.

(Mikaboshi Enters)

???: There was indeed a time where even I called myself that.
Sakuya: You are Lucifer? You look considerably different then I had imagined.
Mikaboshi: Hopes that raise themselves are often dashed. This is why humans are such a pain.
Mikaboshi: When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
Mikaboshi: Jeans seem quite popular in the outside world, but I've heard good things about Kimonos as well.
Sakuya: Considering the power you hold, is your appearance and loss at the beginning of each year an act?
Sakuya: The denizens of the night and darkness would like to win every once in a while you know.
Mikaboshi: Exaggerated words will receive appropriate force. If you would like to learn that, then speak.
Mikaboshi: You bark well for a weak dog, dog of the devil.
Sakuya: Then, to exemplify your power, would you please go all out? Little devil who has stolen the devil king's name

(Mikaboshi's Theme Starts)

Mikaboshi: Someone perfect for giving me some after meal exercise has shown up, haven't they?
Mikaboshi: Do you know why I've been alternating between these fake forms?
Sakuya: It's kind of depressing to hear those words from the Demon King Lucifer herself.
Sakuya: You who carries the greatest power of the West seem to be afraid of something similar to the Myriad Native Gods
Mikaboshi: Lucifer is one who was robed in Light.  Ame no Kagaseo was one who shone in the Heavens.
Mikaboshi: The Morning Star in the darkness is a star that shines especially brightly.
Mikaboshi: Let those eyes which are too tainted to recognize my true nature be crushed by my light!

(After Defeat)

Mikaboshi: Let us leave it at that then. Carelessly going all out would cause great problems.
Sakuya: I want to say being a sore loser is unsightly, but it looks like you still have plenty of left over energy after
all.
Mikaboshi: Why do I suppress my power, and hide my true form? I will tell you as a reward for surviving this far
Mikaboshi: It was not to deceive the Myriad Native Gods, but instead to deceive "them."
Mikaboshi: There are signs of their coming being soon.
Mikaboshi: The star that fell into the forest could be seen as the star of prophecy signalling that I and they would be
reconnected once more.
Sakuya: So it wasn't you're doing.  Thank you, I no longer have any use for you.

PS Sakuya's route gave me an awful lot of trouble compared to the other two, so I apologize in advance for the mistakes I inevitably made.

« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2012, 02:13:41 PM »

Arknarok

• Give my nose back!
  • I translate stuff
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »
"Please enter the code for the displayed monster".

« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2013, 04:09:43 AM »
"Please enter the code for the displayed monster".

I see... Thank you annnd, I have one more thing.

Can someone translate this? It's the story to Phantasmal Summoners: http://gyazo.com/7dc53b7916c7739e8602571711e86252 annd this: カードモンスターズ

TwilightsCall

• 名探偵ヱリカ参上!
  • あなたの応手を拝見しましょう
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2013, 12:28:28 PM »
カードモンスターズ means "Card Monsters"

As for the link...

A "new" system of duelling for a Gensokyo with too much free time!

Spell Card Battles are now out of date!
The method of duelling, involving summoning monsters and making them fight, is turning Gensokyo into a living hell!

What will happen to Gensokyo!? What will happen to the Shrine Maiden of Hakurei!?
Above all, will distribution at the Winter Comiket go safely!!!?

TwilightsCall

• 名探偵ヱリカ参上!
  • あなたの応手を拝見しましょう
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2013, 04:10:25 AM »
Are people even still reading these? lol

Anyways, stage 5 dialogue for the Last Comer.  I know I said I was going to do a batch of 4, 5, 6, and maybe extra stage, but I seriously underestimated how long these got in the later half of the game, so with my time constraints this is the best I've got for now.

Enjoy!

Stage 5 Reimu

(Midboss)

??? (Janet): The enemy has broken through the first defense line!
??? (Michel): Shoot, shoot, keep shooting! Don't let a single one of Satan's minions pass through!

(Janet Enters)
(Janet Defeated)

(Midboss 2)

??? (Janet): They've broken through the final line of defense!
??? (Michel): What kind of monster is this person? No more watching, I'm going out!

(Final Boss)

Reimu: Now it's an army all clothed in white? What on earth is going on here?
???: It's coming, the kingdom of Heaven...

(Michel Enters)

???: On the final day, man shall stand before The Lord
Reimu: ...what?
Michel: If one dies in their sinful state, they will be sent to hell for eternity.  But if one repents, then eternal life shall be bestowed upon them.
Reimu: Are you a spy for Enma? Though I thought I had already been condemned to hell.
Michel: No need to worry. I shall bestow upon you a mark.
Michel: Those who bear this mark shall find happiness. It shall protect you from the beginning of the end that is about to come to pass.
Reimu: Come to think of it, that red one also said something like this...
Reimu: Who are you people? What are you doing in Gensokyo!?
Michel: The battle of Light and Darkness written of in the prophecy.  However, righteous people have no need to fear.

(Michel's Theme Starts)

Michel: Even the earth that will be burned to dust by this conflict will soon be saved by The Lord.
Michel: Until that wicked demon king is defeated, please take refuge in these mountains.
Reimu: Don't mess with me!  Gensokyo isn't about to be destroyed!
Reimu: Ahh, I get it.  You people are those pagan gods, aren't you?
Reimu: How dare you shamelessly come here and cause so much trouble for us.
Michel: ...if that sealed book hadn't entered into fantasy, something like this...
Reimu: Do you honestly think Gensokyo will just stand by and take this?
Reimu: I've beaten the Demon King of Darkness.  If I can stop the Light side as well, then your prophecy won't happen at all!
Michel: You defeated that Demon King...!? Impossible, that kind of prophecy doesn't exist
Michel: Know your place! Among all of the Lord's creations, the angels are the most powerful!

(After Defeat)

Michel: Gah, you're good.
Michel: If it was you, then maybe you could have defeated that wicked one.
Reimu: I already said I beat her, didn't I?
Reimu: Though I did want to test how strong you guys actually were.
Michel: ...hm? The fire in the forest has disappeared...and the red water has returned to normal...
Michel: No way, did you stopping us throw off the prophecy, and cause us to lose our power?
Reimu: This is Gensokyo.  There's no way a prophecy with no believers would come to pass.
Michel: Ahh, thank goodness. With this, my mistake will end much better than I had anticipated.
Michel: Oh...a light from the top of the mountain? Wait, no way!
Reimu: There are still more of you I see!

Stage 5 Marisa

(Midboss)

??? (Michel): Shoot, shoot, keep shooting! Don't let a single one of Satan's minions pass through!

(Janet Enters)
(Janet Defeated)

(Midboss 2)

??? (Michel): What kind of monster is this person? No more watching, I'm going out!

(Final Boss)

Marisa: I can't stand all this light. Who are these shining white people?
???: Repent, for the Kingdom of God is near!

(Michel Enters)

???: On the final day, man shall stand before The Lord
Marisa: Is this your first time here? Gensokyo was already the land of the gods from the start.
Michel: That's right.  To the people of this country, our Heavenly Father must not be translated as 'God.'
Michel: Believe in Deus, for he will forgive even a criminal.
Marisa: Ah, you're one of those Christian folk aren't you?  I have one of your tablets, by the way.
Michel: A tool to temper your faith daily, yes? Wonderful.
Marisa: I hate hot things, you know? Stepping on it barefoot in the summer time feels really great

(Michel's theme starts)

Michel: Y-you!
Marisa: Eh, it's called a Stepping Picture, but stepping on it is a trap isn't it?*
Michel: W-well, that's fine.
Michel: Soon, the final battle written of in the prophecy will begin.
Michel: Us angels must take responsibility and protect you people of Gensokyo.
Marisa: Ah, please do.  That poor little girl should be protected.
Michel: However, a sinful person like you will not be saved so simply! Before ascending to heaven, your sins must be burned away in the flames of Purgatory!

(After Defeat)

Michel: What is this? Your sins even push away the flames of God?
Marisa: I really don't like hot things.  Please, indulge me.
Michel: ...Hm? The fire in the forest has vanished...and the red water has returned to normal...
Michel: Impossible...have you overturned the prophecy?
Marisa:  This is Gensokyo.  Just like always, when you beat the boss, the incident is over.  That's all there is to it.
Michel: I don't understand what you're...huh? A light from the top of the mountain!? This is...no way!
Marisa: Ah, that's right.  Just like always, there's one big shot left, isn't there?

*The word Marisa uses that I translated as 'tablet' above is called 踏み絵 in Japanese, literally 'Stepping Picture.' Apparently, these were tablets with Christian depictions on them that the early Edo government would make suspected Christians walk on to prove they weren't, well, Christians.  Thus, the rest of the dialogue.

Stage 5 Sakuya

(Midboss)

(Janet Enters)
(Janet Defeated)

(Midboss 2)

(Final Boss)

Sakuya: There's an awful lot of unnecessarily gleaming people here.  Do their clothes have lightbulbs in them or something?
???: Fufu, is our form to brilliant for the forerunner of Satan?

(Michel Enters)

Michel: A human without the mark has no business on this mountain.  If you're here, you must be a servant of the devil.
Sakuya: Well, you aren't exactly wrong, but...
Michel: No one can overturn the prophecy.  Before us, the Army of Heaven, the forces of darkness will be torn asunder.
Michel: Now, without delay, repent and become one of us.
Sakuya: After all that trouble, quitting like this would be...
Sakuya: If I don't hurry up and go back to make dinner, the mistresses will be trembling.
Michel: Then fear not.  Those of darkness will be totally immersed in the bath of flame and sulphur that is being prepared for them.
Sakuya: Unfortunately, we are not in the habit of taking baths.
Michel: Acting like a hippy? So this is what happens when you don't have an island to cling to.

(Michel's Theme Starts)

Michel: Fine. Thinking that I could communicate with an evil one such as you was foolishness.
Sakuya: After all, it's going to be a danmaku battle isn't it.  It was good, coming from the front and the back like that.
Michel: Very well, if that's what you want, then so be it.
Sakuya: At any rate, you people are our enemies, being denizens of the noonday light.
Michel: This mountain is Gensokyo's Promised Land. This is the place that will protect the children of men from the battle between light and darkness that is about to begin.
Michel: Human who's heart has been stolen by Satan! I will not permit you to climb this holy mountain any further!

(After Defeat)

Michel: Ridiculous, an angel losing to a demon!?
Sakuya: Yes, I knocked down the king of demons just a little bit earlier too.
Michel: My older sister*!? What is the meaning of this?
Michel: The prophecy didn't say a word about a human like this...
Sakuya: If my predictions are correct, that prophecy was something written 1900 years ago.
Sakuya: It would be strange if something that old could predict the future so perfectly.
Michel: Gah, this is bad...
Michel: Letting the prophecy get delayed by some demon, it doesn't seem like I'll be able to avoid being punished this time
Michel: This light...n-no! Is that one coming down to deliver judgment upon me?!
Sakuya: So this one is unrelated to that meteorite.  It seems I'll have to go see this person for myself.

*Older Sister: In Christian Tradition, Lucifer/Satan was an Angel that had been thrown out of heaven.  Thus, Michel here is referring to Lucifer (or in this case, Mikaboshi) when she says this.

« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2013, 09:44:49 AM »
I forgot to thank the both of you so, thank you for translated the two things I asked and thank you for translating TLC dialogue.

TwilightsCall

• 名探偵ヱリカ参上!
  • あなたの応手を拝見しましょう
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2013, 10:55:31 AM »
Got so distracted by that touhou glasses thread that I almost forgot to post this >.>

Here's the stage 6 Dialogue for The Last Comer.

Because doing this at 5:50 AM is good for you, right?

......right?

Stage 6 Reimu

Sanae: What is the meaning of this, Reimu!
Sanae: The only one who should have been able to take down the God of the Stars was someone like you...
Sanae: Acting like this all over our mountain...I will never allow this!

(After Defeat)

Reimu: I-itchy! My whole body is itchy! And unbearably hot!
Reimu: What is this? What are they?  Have they come to spread a fever over all of Gensokyo!?
???: Repentance has been completed.

(Iesua Enters)

Iesua: I am the Alpha and Omega.  I am the beginning and the end.
Reimu: Huh?
Iesua: The prophecy of the end appearing in Gensokyo was truly fortunate.
Iesua: Look at the Morning Star, shining in the sky. By the power of the prophecy, that old snake has been drawn out.
Iesua: Yes, Lucifer, Satan, however you are called, that evil snake.
Reimu: Uhhh, you are those pagan gods, right? You speak Japanese?
Iesua: For 2000 years, I have awaited this moment.
Iesua: This time, when My Father is reunited with the children of men, when I am reunited with that demon king.
Iesua: I must liberate those souls captured by Satan.
Iesua: This is what I wished for as a human.
Reimu: You recklessly stirred up this calamity over such self-centered circumstances? All the more reason for me not to forgive you.

(Iesua's Theme Starts)

Iesua: ...this girl's sin...is Pride.
Iesua: Ah, she also is being taken by Satan's wicked hand once again.
Reimu: Why is it wrong for strong people to be proud!? If you don't have anything else to say, I'm just going to hurry up and hit you!
Iesua: It is said, 'An Eye for an Eye, a Tooth for a Tooth.' However, I dare to suggest something else. Do not strike back at an evil person.
Iesua: Yes, if one strikes your right cheek, then give them your left.
Iesua: I shall forgive you, for your hand will not even reach this face, the face of the child of God!
Reimu: Ridiculous! Do you not even know whether it's better to hit someone or get hit by someone?!
Iesua: You who have had their hearts stolen by Satan! Be consumed by the wrath of God!

Stage 6 Marisa

Sanae: What is the meaning of this, Marisa! Using your Master Spark so recklessly in the Wind God's lake...

(After Defeat)

Marisa: The morning star is shining so hugely...Ooh, not good, not good! I'm starting to get a tan!
???: Repentance has been completed.

(Iesua Enters)

???: Let those who are thirsty drink from the fountain of life without cost.
Marisa: Hoho, the last boss has the water property, huh? What an unusual, refreshing feeling!
Iesua: Indeed, for I am the fisher of men.
Iesua: Without a net or a harpoon, I catch those who have been forgiven.
Marisa: Enma, Angels, and sinful humans who have just given up.  I'm forgiven, huh?
Iesua: Starting with Adam and Eve, and also all humans who will be born in the future.
Iesua: They will all be granted forgiveness. My blood was shed in the past for this reason.
Iesua: It seems you do not remember this form..."The saint was crucified upon the Cross"
Marisa: "And humanity adopted the decimal system" is what I see.  Forgive that too, please.
Iesua: It is forgiven.  Even if you, who is forgiven, do not repent.
Marisa: If even bad people will be saved, that just means we need to hurry up and do as many bad things as possible, right?
Iesua: Aah, humanity continues to trample upon the heart of God. The sadness of it is breaking my heart.
Iesua: Father, I beg of you, do not hold this sin against them.
Marisa: Why does the great human race always think over everything so hard, and make everything so much more painful?
Marisa: The shrine maiden said so.  Naturally, all people have Ten Desires.
Marisa: Therefore, if you can live faithfully and honestly to your desires, isn't that fine?
Marisa: And my desire is...usable by you.  A yet unknown technique seems good.

(Iesua's Theme Starts)

Iesua: ...this girl's sin...is "Avarice."
Iesua: Aah, the Son of God has finally passed into the hands of sinners.  Foolishness.
Iesua: He who lives by the sword will without a doubt die by the sword.
Marisa: It's okay, that doesn't scare me.  In Gensokyo, we have the best doctor in the entire universe you know!
Iesua: A healthy person has no need of a doctor.
Iesua: I was born not for the sake of the good, but so that I might guide the sinful and the suffering!

Stage 6 Sakuya

Sanae: What is the meaning of this, Miss Maid! You vile succubus, who partakes with the devil king who resides in the lake...

(After Defeat)

Sakuya: Thanks to the angels, even though its night, its as bright as day out here.
Sakuya: It seems leaving the Mistress at home was the correct choice.
???: You have done what is right.

(Iesua Enters)

Iesua: Now, bearing that holy flame, return to the house of the devil.
Iesua: What you must do lies there.
Sakuya: What I have to do is different.  First I have to discover the origin of the meteorite.
Iesua: You must not be bound by old laws, only believe in your Heavenly Father.
Sakuya: The fall of that meteorite was because of you, correct?
Iesua: Let me give you an example.  Two people each tried to bring down a pebble and a star.
Iesua: If I were to remove those stones for them, the removal of which would earn me their thanks?
Sakuya: So you did cause the star to fall, right?
Iesua: He who dropped the star bears more sin than anyone.
Iesua: However, he has given much to the Son of God.  I wish to forgive him.
Sakuya: Up until now, there has been no one who was more difficult to talk to than you, huh?
Sakuya: However, I understand that it seems like I cannot forgive you.
Iesua: You are a child of man, so why do you ignore the voice of God, and continue to sell your soul to Satan?
Sakuya: I was saved by a vampire once.  I don't remember ever being saved by God.

(Iesua's Theme starts)

Iesua: ...this girl's sin...is "Sloth."
Iesua: Ignorance is not a sin.  Knowing and doing nothing, is.
Sakuya: In addition, there is one more thing that I should do.
Sakuya: As per the Mistress' orders, exterminate anyone who would be a bringer of light!
Iesua: Aah, woe upon he who betrays the Son of God.
Iesua: For that person, it would be better if they had never been born!