Author Topic: You know you're addicted to Touhou when... Volume 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom!  (Read 259434 times)

Blue

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa
Now all you need to do is fuck with him and show him touhou fanime.  :V
Well, that's what I would do.
Well, I DO have his Skype...I might. Maybe.

"Erin, help me!" was used somewhere along the movie by Stark himself!
And now I'm wondering just how I managed to miss that when I saw it. I think I would have noticed...

Oh yeah, I ordered the first two Ace Attorney games. I got Justice for All in the mail yesterday.
Quote from: Maggey Byrde
Up until college, I was called the "Godess of Misfortune."
HINA?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 01:47:42 AM by Blue »

When you watch Tom and Jerry and wonder if they're immortal...and then you imagine Kaguya and Mokou as Tom and Jerry.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
And now I'm wondering just how I managed to miss that when I saw it. I think I would have noticed...

It was never actually spoken. There's a part at the beginning when some kid named Erin hands him a drawing of Iron Man. He proceeds to write that on the drawing.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

So I was picking out a Father's Day card at Hallmark yesterday and on one of the many labels behind the cards (you know, the ones that say Birthday, Father's Day, etc.) it said and I quote, "Take it easy"... Yeah.

That and I just returned from a summer camp and one of the many little games they had set up was one where one team lined up along a stretch of land with buckets of those water absorbing balls while the other team lines at one end of the field.  So the point of the game is the team at one end of the field, one at a time, runs to the other end of the field while the team with the balls try and peg you.  If you get hit you're out.  So when my turn came I started running as fast as I could and the entire time I was thinking 'Graze, graze, graze, graze!' until the very end where I got hit in the chest, did a flip while saying "Pichuuuuun!"

And finally I was playing paintball, my team won all three rounds and I was last man standing for two. Didn't get hit once and when I won the third round I shouted as loud as I could, "That's what playing Touhou teaches you! Thank you Reimu!"  I got some pretty weird looks, but it was worth it!  Oh and there was a random bus on the place I was playing at and at first I thought Yukari gapped it there.
Am I addicted?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Previously:

Just saw Iron Man 3.

Am now wondering what would happen with Tony Stark and Kaguya Houraisan in the same room.

Why?

"Erin, help me!" was used somewhere along the movie by Stark himself!

...I'll be right back, I just need to write a fanfic about this.

When you FOLLOWED UP on that statement. See attachment.

Also, the chain mail about the little dead girl. I saw it, read it, and thought: "Yuyuko?"

...Well, actually, some other wiseguy commented about drinking tea with her, that's what brought Yuyuko to mind.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 04:42:15 PM by Cybeast710 »
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

Was at the library today and while browsing the novels section to put a book left on a table back, I saw a title called "Magic Thief."  My first reaction was to go, "...did Marisa get someone to write a book about her?"

Blue

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa
I was talking to my sister about one of my friends named Tahoe because something about Sword Art Online came up and he's a big fan of it. The first time I said his name, it came out as Touhou. Granted, we were looking for Touhou outfits for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but still.

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• CEO at Team Eternal Desire
  • ??? X
When you listen to Hartfelt Fancy and Lullaby of Deserted Hell and can hear the sound of Orin and her cat noises.

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
I just now tried playing PCB with my feet for the lulz. Yeah.  :getdown:
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
I just made this because I was bored. It's a word search with every Touhou from 6-11, minus Mokou because I had temporary amnesia during listing, and plus Mima because I felt like adding her.

When you scribble "東方" with your finger on the back of a foggy window/door/etc. just so everyone passing by can see it.

Also, you know we're all addicted to Touhou:

When there has been seven topics like this, and it's already about time to create the eighth. :getdown:

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Everyone, especially Gpop, is going to kill me for this.
@Lady Scarlet: Win! XD
You know you're addicted to Touhou when you have Touhou music playing in your head while on a bus or seriously bored.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Lock'd.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."