Author Topic: You know you're addicted to Touhou when... Volume 7 Perfect Cherry Blossom!  (Read 259445 times)

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Geez... thread 7?

In thread 6, i posted this.
<quote>
When you look up "music to bullet hell" on Google and find this.
 http://tzai-entertainment.com/games/shmusicup/

Warning: Extreme awesomeness

Ok... so it's a little easy. Hey, it beats Bullet Philharmonic Orchestra, doesn't it? I mean, you actually have a limited number of hits. Plus, if you buy it, you CAN set it to play one hit kill instead of the health bar.
</quote>
Well, wouldn't you know it, they showed a gameplay video using Touhou Project's "Border of Life"!
Specifically, the one from PCB! Could this get any weirder?
I mean, i create thread number 7, PCB. It's July. There's another 7. The game i'm posting about? Used game 7. Strange, isn't it?
Here's the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnVgXQRzFM0
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

fondue

• excuse me

[Attach=1]Bottom right  :P
Welp, search on google images, find a touhou image, post it here without noticing the 9gag sig thingy. Signatures. Signatures everywhere.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:38:35 PM by fonduemaster »

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
I was typing the name of a song called "watercolours" on my phone and it auto corrected it to water maiden.  I played Marine Benefit after that.

This is an old one but I was at a concert once and someone put a girl up on their shoulders before the show started.  Of course people were shouting "Show your t***".  The whole time I was thinking what if it was Remiu and shouted "show your pits."
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:22:20 PM by Zirene »

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
I recently started playing DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou today. I couldn't keep my composure unless I imagined my ship and the opponent ships as little girls. The bosses were hard to imagine like that so I decided to make every boss Queen Larsa with a different shot pattern.
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

I was listening to the radio (NPR) in the car, and they have a segment called "the World Story of the Day". When they said "the World", I immediately shouted "ZA WARUDO!" Got a strange look from my mom.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
I recently started playing DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou today.
Excellent STG, keep practicing and good luck!

I couldn't keep my composure unless I imagined my ship and the opponent ships as little girls. The bosses were hard to imagine like that so I decided to make every boss Queen Larsa with a different shot pattern.
...:getdown: :getdown:
Might want to consider more Mushi and ESPGal time instead, maybe Muchi and Pink Sweets too. :V

Speaking of Cave and Touhou I've recently started making some crossover arranges. So far I've almost finished a mix of Hibachi (DDP DOJ) with UN Owen, and well on my way with a ZUN-style version of EVAC INDUSTRY (Ketsui). Also have a Namiki-style version of UFO Stage 1's theme thought up.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 01:37:42 AM by ロリ陽蜂 Vocal Absurdity »
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Okay, the kids in my classroom were making paper cats today (because we're reading a story about a cat for our summer reading book club with the library).  The cutout consisted of a full body and head in one piece and a tail in the other, so you could position it as you wished.  Well, I must have cut out an extra because we had one too many and one kid ended up with two.  Immediately after the aide who works with that child started making a joke about the cat having two tails, I start joking about Nekomata...had to restrain myself from mentioning Chen (or, alternately, going into the differences between Nekomata and Kasha).

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
I recently started playing DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou today. I couldn't keep my composure unless I imagined my ship and the opponent ships as little girls. The bosses were hard to imagine like that so I decided to make every boss Queen Larsa with a different shot pattern.

Is it the PS2 version that is only compatible with NSTC-J or did you find one that will work on our consoles? I would love to get that game, Deathsmiles and Mushi are great but DDP is where its at.

crystalgreatsword

• Spin, Aya, spin!
I misread Chex Mix as Chen Mix.
Touhou Normal 1cc's: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, TD
Touhou Hard Progress - EoSD: Stage 6, PCB: Stage 4, IN: Stage 4, MoF: Stage 4, SA: Stage 3, UFO: Stage 2, TD: Stage 4
Touhou Lunatic Progress - Haha, funny.

"I NEED MORE PRACTICE!!!" - Me at 2 in the morning

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
I misread Chex Mix as Chen Mix.

I would buy so much of that even though I'm allergic to gluten (anything wheat).  I can't even eat Pocky!?!

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you read every single post in the previous thread.
Guilty.
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

fondue

• excuse me
Watched a bit of Koishi's Heart Throbbing Adventure.
WTF KOISHI

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
Watched a bit of Koishi's Heart Throbbing Adventure.
WTF KOISHI

When you aren't bothered at all by that but if it weren't the Touhou characters you would be mildly disturbed at the very least
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

fondue

• excuse me

lol

You turn off other video game music and blast Touhou music (official and/or remixes) instead.

When you're getting a haircut and the hair clipper thingy goes by your ear and you can't help, but think "I'm getting so much graze!"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Today I replaced all my desktop icons with Touhou

http://i3.lulzimg.com/ba1a32d645.png NSFW

EDIT: Now I got rid of the ugly arrows
EDOT 2: Added Suika Fortress to my Desktop
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 04:45:07 AM by NekoNekoRex »
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Kaisou

• RuhBAYOMbee
  • YEET!!!! *throws pollen puff*
I finally found out that this song stuck in my head was Ren'Ai Circulation and another was Meltdown from Vocaloid. Mind you, I was losing my touhou touch at a bit of a slow rate, where I almost forgot what it was. Few seconds later, searched up for touhou versions of the two. Guess it was just suppressed, huh? XD
Hi. Might put something new here but idk.

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
When you take a bath, looking the ground move your head close to the shower's water, hear the wind of the water falling in your hear ear and think "grazing" :P

You still using Windows XP?! I was curious about which icon you will use in trash bin  :V
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

fondue

• excuse me

dat bulge

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
You turn off other video game music and blast Touhou music (official and/or remixes) instead.
Guilty, if Youtube videos count as the game music. I've blasted Necrofantasia over the Solomus battle in a Tales of Graces F video! And U.N. Owen Was Her in a Richard fight (including the EastNewSound remix in the final one!) Also, Border of Life over the Fodra Queen fight (and the Resurrection Butterfly version when she does Blue Earth.) I've lost track of how many more.
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you cave in and buy a gamepad for SWR. By the way, anybody have a clue how to get that working? It won't work for me, because i can't seem to edit the configs.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you cave in and buy a gamepad for SWR. By the way, anybody have a clue how to get that working? It won't work for me, because i can't seem to edit the configs.

Never mind the last question. Turns out i needed to hit cancel ON THE GAMEPAD instead of the keyboard. Don't know why i couldn't figure that out.

Guilty, if Youtube videos count as the game music. I've blasted Necrofantasia over the Solomus battle in a Tales of Graces F video! And U.N. Owen Was Her in a Richard fight (including the EastNewSound remix in the final one!) Also, Border of Life over the Fodra Queen fight (and the Resurrection Butterfly version when she does Blue Earth.) I've lost track of how many more.

YouTube definitely counts...as long as its Touhou.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Oh man, Suika Fortress. Turn off the original BGM, blast Touhou, fuk yea.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
>Get bored with the Internet
>Go on both TVTropes and Youtube
>Watch every video on the Meme page.
>Chunk of life wasted.

.....Isn't Touhou a LITTLE too addictive?
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
>Get bored with the Internet
>Go on both TVTropes and Youtube
>Watch every video on the Meme page.
>Chunk of life wasted.

.....Isn't Touhou a LITTLE too addictive?

BLASPHEMY!

fsvgm777

• One of the only Touhou fans from Luxembourg... I guess.
  • Oh, I'm just a concerned observer.
When you get Audiosurf and the first thing you do is play with some Touhou songs/arranges/remixes on Free Ride to get used to the controls and to practice a bit.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
A couple weeks ago I decided I wanted a good snow/ice map on Minecraft 360 because I was sick of the 50% desert and no snow/ice on my first map..
random seed: 50% desert

So I got pissed and decided to type in a seed, couldn't think of anything except Touhou. Due to my Mokou obsession my first one was "Touhou Mokou" which gave me desert. Then I tried something more logical and went for "Cirno" ... desert. After that I tried "Touhou Youyoumu" because I always associate it with a snowy theme due to the main menu screen image, Stage 1 and Reimu's hair >_>

It gave me this: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4996/minecraftmapi.jpg
The light purple is ice and white is snow. Been playing that map since and it's ****ing awesome, thank you PCB ^_^

Also, when you import a keychain where the shipping is twice the cost of the product and you just don't care: http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3373/kaguyarubberkeychain.jpg