Author Topic: Top 6 ways to get to Gensokyo  (Read 60900 times)

trap her in Makai forever

• I like create.swf by KirbyM and Thefre!
Top 6 ways to get to Gensokyo
« on: June 22, 2012, 07:55:10 PM »
If you're a physic telekinesis girl like me, number 5 should really help.  ::)
Here we go.  :]
1.   Dig a huge hole in backyard. Place a cherry and a leaf in it. At night, a character like Chen, Lunasa, Lyrica, Merlin, Lily White, Lily Black, Yuyuko or Ran will eat the cherry and put a note in its place, showing directions to Gensokyo. Go in this hole at exactly 8:00 the next night, and follow the note's directions. You're there!
2.   Say this spell in front of a create.swf character:
      ?_______________, ____________________, come to life, show me around your       
       hometown, __________________, tell me what it?s like, in your hometown.?
3.   Think to yourself, ?Gensokyo is real ? I can go there anytime I want to.? The more you say that to yourself, the more real it?ll be.
4.   When you get to a location in a Touhou game, shout its name out loud. You?ll be there at a random time.
5.   If you have telekinesis, stare at an image of a Touhou character and whisper its name over and over again. It?ll soon come to life.
6.   Close your eyes and imagine you?re in Gensokyo. This always works for non-telekinesis people.

Flying Lolis
KirbyM and Thefre
create.swf forever!

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Re: Top 6 ways to get to Gensokyo
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 08:21:01 PM »

7. Buy GPS, input search term "Gensokyo", follow directions.
8. Go to McDonald's, find door that says "Employees Only", scratch that out and write "Gensokyo" underneath it, open door into Gensokyo.
9. Buy 100 pounds of potatoes, peel and boil them, form mashed potatoes into a statue of Sonic the Hedgehog, take a photo of it, send it to ZUN, promise ZUN you will send him the potato statue if he puts you in the next Touhou game.
10. Aliens.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

zeruna

• It's zeruna!
  • Not Zeruna!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 08:32:56 PM »
9. Buy 100 pounds of potatoes, peel and boil them, form mashed potatoes into a statue of Sonic the Hedgehog, take a photo of it, send it to ZUN, promise ZUN you will send him the potato statue if he puts you in the next Touhou game.
Good one.

But it's not top 6 ways anymore...

xx. Make mochis(any flavor) and eat it.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 09:03:11 PM »
11. Cause an incident, wait for any protagonist to show up and punish you.

12. Capture a Missingno. and trade it into a touhoumon game.

13. Photoshop Zee Tee into a picture of yourself. Play any Touhou theme of your choice somewhere faint in the background. Press Evert Key.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:07:15 PM by Iryan »
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Error

• No escape.
  • ˙ǝdɐɔsǝ oN
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 09:34:54 PM »
These are all terrible ideas. Do them at your own risk.

14. Get drunk and wander in a forest.

15. Start acting like a youkai.

16. Die.

Edit: i count good
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:38:56 PM by Error »

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 09:38:43 PM »

7. Buy GPS, input search term "Gensokyo", follow directions.
8. Go to McDonald's, find door that says "Employees Only", scratch that out and write "Gensokyo" underneath it, open door into Gensokyo.
Really? This works?
Flying Lolis
KirbyM and Thefre
create.swf forever!

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 10:20:24 PM »
17. Start worshiping a a god-like alternative of yourself. Forget about it. God!You is now in Gensokyo.

ChanceWolf

• This level of reasoning...
  • ...is possible for Furudo Erika.
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 10:22:42 PM »
18. I thought about something... What if you die and turn up in the Netherworld? I don't know how exactly a Ghost/Spirit works, but maybe there is a way from there to Gensokyo, because the barrier between both worlds is still weakened.

19. Move to Japan. I guess that the chance to accidentally get to Gensokyo is higher if you're near the barrier. Also, there is the chance that Gensokyo could be somewhere near the Mount Yatsugatake/Yatsugatake Mountains, because the Youkai Mountain is the original appearance of that mountain. (read the 4th chapter of CiRL for more information.)
19.a (SaBND spoiler)
Spoiler:
At the end of the manga a tree got destroyed by a lightning bolt. Shortly after Reimu and Marisa started to worship it, causing a god started to exist in that tree,  but forgot about it in almost no time and the god ceased to exist. That caused to create a small hole in the barrier that was filled with a tree from the Outside World. According to Yukaris words it can be assumed that the small hole was caused by forgetting that god. So, even if it's very cruel, it could work to do the same near Mount Yatsugatake...

20. Being totally (or almost) forgotten by the world. Move to a different country and live a isolated life.

21. Somehow learn to use magic and go to Gensokyo by your own power.

Araceli Caralyz

• A mus~! oxo
  • Touhou Fan, US Army NG Veteran & NICET Certified,
    • What I am up to~
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 10:34:59 PM »
22. Leave out fried Tofu.
As CoLA has shown, this is a very effective signal to get in contact...

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 10:48:15 PM »
23. Draw an eye on your hand with a red pen. Use the eye to read people's minds. You'll eventually go to live in Gensokyo with Satori and Koishi. Easiest way.
Flying Lolis
KirbyM and Thefre
create.swf forever!

Drake

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 10:51:24 PM »
24. Join a Touhou forum and post ways that have failed to get you into Gensokyo; you'll get something that makes sense eventually!

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 11:10:34 PM »
I really want some ways that make sense, please!
Flying Lolis
KirbyM and Thefre
create.swf forever!

Kami-sama!

• All hail the great Kami-sama!
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 11:58:14 PM »
25. Draw a gap on a huge piece of paper, make sure the ends have ribbons and it's full of eyes. When you're done, dress up as Chen and jump into the gap. When Yukari finds you, say that you're Chen and you accidentally fell into a gap. When Yukari opens the gap to Gensokyo, RUN FOR YOUR FREAKIN LIFE BECAUSE YUKARI WILL KILL YOU FOR LYING.

Zil

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 12:13:53 AM »
26. You must engage in romantic fantasies involving every character in the series (this includes Genji). One character per fantasy, one fantasy per day. Each must last a minimum of two hours, though you may exceed that number if you get really into it. The order is irrelevant, but if you forget one day, you have to start over.

Araceli Caralyz

• A mus~! oxo
  • Touhou Fan, US Army NG Veteran & NICET Certified,
    • What I am up to~
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 12:23:18 AM »
Well, that's your problem right there.
One must let go of common sense if they wish to go to Gensokyo.
:V

Tengukami

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 12:30:38 AM »

I gave you four ways that make total sense. Hell, this thread is FILLED with ways to get into Gensokyo. It's like a Lonely Planet: Gensokyo up in here.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 12:46:51 AM »
27. IN Spoiler (or not)
Spoiler:
Go to the dark side of the moon and find some rabbits. They know how to do this.
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Tengukami

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 01:06:59 AM »
28. Order large pizzas from Pizza Hut one hundred thousand times, eat pizzas, discard boxes, save the Barbie Tables, stack Barbie Tables into a perfect reconstruction of a Mayan pyramid, place it on top of a hill on just before dawn on the spring equinox, face sunrise, walk though portal in Gensokyo.

ChanceWolf

• This level of reasoning...
  • ...is possible for Furudo Erika.
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 01:16:43 AM »

Well, a few actually make sense.
But what do you expect? Something like "Go to location X at Y time" or something?

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 01:39:32 AM »
Pull a Kanako: wait until the sixty year cycle occurs, then walk through a hole in the barrier.
Found a city. Build it up to one of the most technologically advanced cities in the world, with emphasis on astrology and space travel. Name a park in the city Gensokyo. Walk there. Done!
Become a youkai (most efficient way is to sit in a field of poison flowers for one hundred years, obvs) and say the secret password at the outside world's hakurei shrine.
Develop ESP ability to jump into people's dreams. Find Maribel. Wait until she goes to sleep. Silently move up to her. Steal her clothes and dress up as her, run to the hakurei shrine with some fried tofu, convince Ran to let you in.
Room with up to five youkai buddies, making sure there is a slightly blurry heirarchy of authority or power (with the highest in power but not authority being your little sister), say the secret Yukari-alert signal. Protip: live in a nice mansion and make sure at least one of your posee has interesting theme powers.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 01:49:04 AM »
33. Sing a fuckton of Maiden's Cappricio ~ Dream Battle vocal arranges until Reimu takes you into Gensokyo to get you to shut the hell up.
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

Drake

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 02:02:01 AM »
35. Surf to the right before you enter the S.S. Anne and look under the truck.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 02:09:58 AM »
35. Surf to the right before you enter the S.S. Anne and look under the truck.

I'm probably the youngest person that gets that.
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 03:11:47 AM »
Oh the counting is going wrong, I think that some lost numbers went to Gensokyo :P
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2012, 03:48:58 AM »
36: make Eko (from Arcana Heart 3) draw Yukari and have her teleport you to Gensokyo
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2012, 04:20:16 AM »
37. Fire yourself over the Hakurei Barrier via human cannonball.*

*I cannot be held responsible for how spectacularly (read: horribly) your landing goes. Cheers! :]

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2012, 05:00:57 AM »
38. Catch a Jirachi, make a wish.
39. Build a super computer and do what they did in Code Lyoko except change it to Gensokyo.
40. Go work in the cosmetics department at the mall for several years.

Firestorm29

• Lily White Mage
  • Spring Time is Healing Time~
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 05:32:23 AM »

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2012, 05:59:50 AM »
42. Find Kyubey, wish to be brought to Gensokyo. In exchange you will have to hunt youkai for the rest of your life.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Zirene

• Resident Planeswalker
  • Want some?
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2012, 07:01:55 AM »
43. Click your ruby red geta together and say "there's no place like Gensokyo."