Author Topic: Say goodbye to Henrietta  (Read 6566 times)

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Say goodbye to Henrietta
« on: May 02, 2012, 05:11:15 AM »
Death of the BNetd has given little purpose to paying for a separate server, so as soon as my backups are done Henrietta will be shut off.  I've already moved essential services (webchat and Keine) back to Triela.  Other services, such as the UT server, which has been off for the past few days without nary a peep, as well as the rougelike telnet, will be down for the foreseeable future.

If there is anything absolutely important that you think needs to be back up please don't hesitate to speak up, but realize now that we're cramming back down to one server it'll be a lot tighter what I can and can't do.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Say goodbye to Henrietta
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 08:10:24 PM »
o7

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 08:53:08 PM »
Someone please embed a video of a 21-gun salute.

I'll miss you, Henrietta. We had some good times, sweetheart. Fare thee well, and godspeed.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 11:22:59 PM »
Spoiler:
*beep* Henrietta deleted. "Goodbye, Henrietta ..."
[portal2spoilers]

Ah well. I guess it's time to move on!

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
Now I wonder how the mascot version of Henrietta would die. If she does, that is.