Author Topic: What Touhou character would you like to meet in person if they somehow were real  (Read 33469 times)

Blackraptor

• Furniture
  • The guy with the thing over there at the place
I wanna meet Reisen or Momiji...If only to feel their ears.

Gambit

Youmu, simply for the fact that she is one of my favorite characters, plus it would also be pretty interesting to meet a half-ghost.     

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
I'd like to engage in intellectual conversation with Rumia.

I'm sure Rumia and Slowpoke will solve world hungry.

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
I'd like to meet Remilia, then show her off to EVERY Twilight fan in the world, then say "THIS is a real vampire!"

Then I would try to dodge her hopefully harmless spellcards to prove that my school hallway treks during the 5-minute breaks between classes have paid off.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
Probably someone I could have a decent conversation with and have a bit of fun, probably Yuyuko or Reisen.

dustyjo

I wanna meet Reisen or Momiji...If only to feel their ears.

*sigh* I do too ;_;

Gpop

Well I'd like to meet all of them really. It'd be nice to see one of them in person =/.

But out of all of them, the Komeiji sisters and the Underground Palace gang. Specifically Koishi <3

Omnifish

• One Fish To Rule Them All
Anyone. Except Medicine, because she hates humans and would try to kill me to death with poison.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Alright, I'll play.

Aya. I'd love to hear her stories, have her show me around, and just get her thoughts on this and that. Might wear me out though. So then I'd take it easy with Marisa. I love her sense of humor.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 01:33:30 PM by Amaterasu-ōmikami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Alice

• 英雄不怕太陽高
I want to meet Cirno and tell her how idiot she is. Sigh... I bet she doesn't understand that because she is dumb.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Sanae.

She seems so much like my best friend that we would probably hit it off right away. And go on wild, crazy adventures together.

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
funny, i'd thought it wld be Eki-sama.

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Easy Mode

Alice.
We'd play dress up and dolls. Honestly.

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
Patchy. I like research, and I don't mind being an assistant. The only problem is that I'd need to get out where there isn't so much dust often.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Yumemi and/or Chiyuri, because they are the only ones I have enough confidence in to not (a) try to take over the outside world once they realize their obvious superiority and (b) freak out over what they left behind to actually want outside of Gensokyo.

Meiling would be my next choice, because there's only a tiny part of me afraid of her going on a rampage and destroying anything that looks at her funny.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
The Prismrivers so we could have a mad awesome jam session.

Mima

• Permabanned
  • By Benny1
Yuka because

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
Reisen - Who probably has the most "normal" personality.
Yukarin - Just because  :smug:
Cirno - Just to torment her brain.

VIVItheFujoshi

• Blackouts=Makeouts! ;)
  • hohoho~*
    • in devianart
um...Marisa,Reimu,Patchouli,Yukari,Alice,Youmu,Shikieiki...obviously Kourin (megaaane boy*drools*) and,even if i be in danger,Remilia.(im a type B person,she like B blood...)
Another choises can be Wriggle,Mystia,Ran...oh i want meet all Gensokyo,including Youki and Sariel (im crazy for angels XD)

Monochrome Rainbow~* Technicolor Ochoufujoshi!
(?y ahora en espa?ol ,yay!) he will be Adequate?

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
um...Marisa,Reimu,Patchouli,Yukari,Alice,Youmu,Shikieiki...obviously Kourin (megaaane boy*drools*) and,even if i be in danger,Remilia.(im a type B person,she like B blood...)
Another choises can be Wriggle,Mystia,Ran...oh i want meet all Gensokyo,including Youki and Sariel (im crazy for angels XD)
VIVI, why are you so cute?

Although I think more or less the whole lot of them are pretty cool, this isn't even a question for me: This person would be without a doubt be Patchouli Knowledge. She's perhaps the smartest individual in the entire series and magically gifted in a world where magic is everything. It's impressive to the point where she's a bit of a role model to me and who doesn't want to meet their role models?

Also, she's a bit of a soloist indoorsy type like myself and she likes to read books. Unlike the others, assuming she likes classical literature, there's a decent chance we might actually have something to talk about. I mean sure, it'd be cool to meet the others but what could I say?
Et cetera, et cetera. I'd certainly love to meet them too as virtually all the characters exude greatness but I doubt it'd go as swimmingly in most cases.

As far as Hong Meiling having you for lunch goes, I'm not sure about her in particular but generally most Youkai eat humans. Not all but most. Rumia's a good example as she's specifically cannibalistic and particularly weak showing it's no difficult task.  Their overall view of humans is closer lesser beings, like animals as opposed to people too. So all in all, unless human friendliness is specifically stated, such as in the case of Alice, I'd assume it's a pretty safe bet to assume an element of danger by default. There's a reason most humans live in the human village; not everybody can prove themselves worthy like Reimu or Marisa after all.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 03:12:46 PM by Tonepoet »

Henry

• The observer
  • Exploring to the new world of Danmaku
1. Patchy (she is very quiet (but strong) and like reading (a bit like me), I wish she can teach me magic :P)
2. Yuyuko (brings me to places having delicates!!! Yummy :P)
3. Sakuya (stopping time is good for your mind)
Old/Forgotten member.

Old Patchouli Project was outdated but new one is in progress.

Yukari for intellectual. ("So, what's it like having the ENTIRE REALM OF PHYSICS as your playground?")
(Canon) Alice for general hanging out.

Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

Halca

• Kawaii Bastard
Mystia- WE COULD ANNOY THAT SHAT OUT OF EVERYONE >:D
Alice- We could play dollies :D

I'd want to meet Reimu, but the chance of she mistaking me for a youkai sets me off a bit.

So, the one I definitely would like to see is Yuka. I guess she is beautiful, smells nice, and we could talk about weather, she could also teach me about raising flowers anywhere and how to send ghosts into other persons' homes.
Besides, she seems to be a cheerful woman, so it's not like I'd be depressed around her.

I'd like to meet Remilia, then show her off to EVERY Twilight fan in the world, then say "THIS is a real vampire!"

Then I would try to dodge her hopefully harmless spellcards to prove that my school hallway treks during the 5-minute breaks between classes have paid off.

Uh... Real vampires in Twilight?
Anyway, that would be useless since Remilia isn't, by concept, a vampire; rather, she's the Devil.
You could teach Kurumi how to be a real vampire, but then who knows if she isn't one already?  ::)

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!

Uh... Real vampires in Twilight?

There are so many types of vampires out there in fiction that there really is no such thing as "real vampires".  I mean, come on, just look at the amount of differences between, say, Nasuverse vampires and Buffyverse vampires.  The only real similarities they have are that they're undead creatures that drink blood.  Not that I like Twilight or anything (I've never actually read the books or seen the film, so I don't have an opinion on it), but they still count as vampires no matter how Mary Sue-ish they may be.

Ahem... Sorry about that, I just needed to vent for a moment.

Anyway, back on topic...  Now that I think about it, I'd probably get along quite well with Patchy, Yumemi and Alice for varying reasons, so I guess it'd be nice to meet them.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
funny, i'd thought it wld be Eki-sama.
Don't get me wrong I got nothin against the Yama or anything, but I think Eiki would be a real drag to hang around, in my honest opinion. She seems like the type who would just rant on and on about stuff I don't really care about.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Anyway, that would be useless since Remilia isn't, by concept, a vampire; rather, she's the Devil.

Remilia flies, drinks blood aka red tea, is undead, has fangs, burns in the sun, and turns into bats.
Sounds like a real vampire to me.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 03:51:46 PM by Cadmas »