Author Topic: What Touhou character would you like to meet in person if they somehow were real  (Read 33405 times)

The Touhou Fan

• For being Videogamer
I think for me it would be Patchouli, as she kicks ass in IaMP. I'd love to meet the character I always play as in the game, and I always use her because it's easy to pwn opponents with her in IaMP.

[tso]Wow you're not very smart are you.  This is account number 4 I've banned from you =P[/tso]
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 06:29:09 AM by TheStupidOne »

I'd say Patchouli as well. She'd probably wouldn't blow up a lot of stuff.
She is quiet so you can hide her under your bed.
Also you don't need to feed her b/c shes a magician.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 07:17:31 AM by Cadmas »

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
Suwako.

i wanna try on that hat ;w;

Hyper Dunk

• I'm a Double Dragon.
  • I will fight everyone.
Eirin, because she could could make medicine to cure my ailments and even possibly the Hourai Elixir.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
Sakuya or Hong Meiling because one is human with time stopping ability and other one is a kungfu master who can teach me (I hope she isn't a joke character this time)
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Slaves

• uHHH,
  • uHHHHHHHHHH,,,
Iku

I'll fever with her if you know what I mean

dance in tight white pants?

i gotta see that.

The Touhou Fan

• For being Videogamer
Iku

i gotta see that.

I may be mistaken, but I think he means a bit more than dancing. :o

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
Iku

i gotta see that.

I may be mistaken, but I think he means a bit more than dancing. :o
???? Anathe is a girl...... or is he/she?
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

KomeijiKoishi

Hard question, but I think I'd take either Mokou or Koishi.
Mokou, because Kaguya is a fucking NEET.
Koishi, because she's my nickname ;) and I love her Extra Boss battle. The first (and still only) Extra Boss I've beaten.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Youmu. I don't know why exactly, but I really want to.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

The Touhou Fan

• For being Videogamer
Koishi, because she's my nickname ;) and I love her Extra Boss battle. The first (and still only) Extra Boss I've beaten.

Please don't use words like "take". It sounds like you are trying to turn it into a "waifu" thread which is NOT what I intended for it, and I don't want the admins trashing it.

Chainsaw Guitar

(I hope she isn't a joke character this time)

She never was a joke character to begin with until some stupid dipshits on 2ch started calling her "China"... -_-;

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
Honestly speaking?

I'd like to meet Luize. Fun-loving tourist moe~
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
She never was a joke character to begin with until some stupid dipshits on 2ch started calling her "China"... -_-;

* Helepolis taps Chainsaw on the back.

There there, don't be angry. Let those people talk. We all know Meiling is a loyal gateguard.

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry

* Helepolis taps Chainsaw on the back.

There there, don't be angry. Let those people talk. We all know Meiling is a loyal gateguard.
Well she still is lazy............... and sleeps through her job.................. and eat humans..................... but she is still AWESOME

KomeijiKoishi

Please don't use words like "take". It sounds like you are trying to turn it into a "waifu" thread which is NOT what I intended for it, and I don't want the admins trashing it.
Sorry. How about that:
I'd like to meet either Mokou or Koishi.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
. . .

I've got my eye on you, "Touhou Fan". Somethin' funny goin' on here.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
i wonder the purpose for so many threads.

oh well, it'll disappear in the void soon enough.

Mokou and Keine and Reimu

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Sawaguchi`Mai

• Guh..!
  • She is just too cute! I swear!
Well she still is lazy............... and sleeps through her job.................. and eat humans..................... but she is still AWESOME
She doesn't eat humans.

Also, I'd like to meet Flandre one day. Who knows, she may or may not eat me, depends if I bring any sweets.
..and it also may be a bad idea since I might die that one day. OH WELL, least I get to meet my favorite character, right? RIGHT?

dustyjo

Ran Or Mokou.

Tenbatsu! Myon Rabbie

• I cannot and will not learn.
  • Letty is sick of my shit.
Letty ~ I think she is a pretty nice person..
Medicine ~ We could hate human race together~

Mima. Anyone else being real would imply that Mima being real isn't a certainty (though it would be nice to meet the others as well. No two of them are the same.).
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
I forget her name, 2nd boss in MoF. I'd like all my bad luck and misfortunes to be zapped away. mmmm.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I forget her name, 2nd boss in MoF. I'd like all my bad luck and misfortunes to be zapped away. mmmm.
Hina is not pleased and will fill you with misfortune.
And me? The Aki sisters. Free wine!

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Hina is not pleased and will fill you with misfortune.
And me? The Aki sisters. Free wine!

Eh MoF is the touhou I played the least of so far. I've only done it like twice.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
My choices are pretty obvious... Either Wriggle for blatently obvious reasons, or Rin Satsuki.  I'd want to let her know that there are at least some people who acknowledge her existence...
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
. . .

You feel it too, huh?

Hm, glad I'm not the only one.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
. . .

You feel it too, huh?

Hm, glad I'm not the only one.

I'm sure everyone who read the locked thread thinks it, but it's still a potentially interesting topic regardless...

Though you all want to meet hina, you just don't know it >=P.

DarkHedge

I'd not want to meet any of them. The simple idea of having a girl more or less psycho wielding various Spell Cards and/or weapons with a destructive ability of over 50k/100k bullets per pattern, JUST RIGHT NEXT TO ME, and they could make use of them if irritated... simply drives in me either fear, either self-defense instincts.

although I DO want Remilia. In my bed.

Firestorm29

• Lily White Mage
  • Spring Time is Healing Time~
I think I'd like to meet Mokou, Satori, and Yuyuko. Though I'm aware of the implications of option 3. ^^;