Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments 15 - Virtue of Win God Edition  (Read 200427 times)

Re: Touhou Accomplishments 15 - Virtue of Win God Edition
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2012, 05:12:46 PM »
The 1cc lists...

Lunatic MS, PCB, IaMP, IN, PoFV, MoF, SWR, SA
Hard SoEW, LLS, EoSD, TD
Normal PoDD, UFO, FW (A-1 only)
All Extras other than SoEW and FW
Marine Benefit Normal
DDP 1-ALL
DOJBL 2-2
EspGaluda ALL
Eden's Aegis Original ALL (no-wait)
Eden's Edge Original ALL
Blue Wish Resurrection Original ALL (no autoguard)
Crimzon Clover Simple/Original ALL
Seihou Shuusou Gyoku Hard ALL
Cho Ren Sha 68K 2-0
Gunhed ALL
Futari BL Oringal/Maniac ALL (MAME)
Futari 1.5 Original ALL (MAME)
Deathsmiles not-death ALL (MAME)

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2012, 05:36:51 PM »
I think I'll post a list in this thread like various other people are doing.

Touhou 13 Lunatic 1cc - the closest any game since HRtP has come to being trivialized by bombing for score.
Touhou 7 Lunatic 1cc with mistakes all over the place. Dying 12 times without a game over is an accomplishment, right? I mean, it requires reaching the 1200 extend...
Touhou 8 Lunatic 1cc... wait how did I reach stage 6 with 6 lives? (loses most of them immediately after that)

Also, HRtP Lunatic 1cc both routes, LLS Lunatic 1cc, all Extra clears and Hard 1ccs (except Touhou 9 and the fighting games, which I don't care about), and reached 1 billion in MoF Easy, PCB Easy, UFO Easy, and MoF Hard (and IN all difficulties obviously).

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 05:56:34 PM »
See this page for all I've done.

Also, Mystic Square Normal 1cc.
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2012, 06:03:00 PM »
Oh, why not, never made such a list, also everything cleared on all shottypes on Normal (minus TD):

EoSD: Reimu B Lunatic and Extra 1CC
PCB: Reimu B Lunatic, Extra and Phantasm 1CC
IN: Border Team Lunatic 1CC, Reimu Solo Hard 1CC, all Last Words and other Spellcards captured
PoFV: Reimu Lunatic and Extra 1CC, all characters unlocked
Shoot the Bullet: All scenes cleared
MoF: Reimu B Lunatic and Extra 1CC
SA: Reimu A Lunatic and Extra 1CC
UFO: Reimu A Lunatic and Extra 1CC
Double Spoiler: All scenes clear on both Aya and Hatate
GFW: All routes Normal 1CC
TD: Reimu Lunatic and Extra 1CC

Currently working on GFW Hard, Lunatic after that, then Extra, then 7.5 -> 10.5 -> 12.3 -> TD Overdrives so I can finish the very last content last, hopefully before the next game is released.

Zil

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2012, 06:50:42 PM »
Reimu actually is kind of broken in PoFV. =P When those rings of amulets home in and make that "figure eight" shape, the AI likes to trap itself inside the shrinking side.

Anyway...

HRtP Lunatic 1cc
SoEW Lunatic and Extra 1cc - without cheesy doubletapping
PoDD Lunatic 1cc with all characters - Ellen and Chiyuri were kinda cheesy though so I'm redoing them
LLS Lunatic and Extra 1cc
MS Lunatic and Extra 1cc
EoSD Lunatic and Extra 1cc
PCB Lunatic, Extra, and Phantasm 1cc
IN Lunatic and Extra 1cc, all spells captures with Remilia solo, all Last Words timed out, lots of other spells timed out too
PoFV Lunatic 1cc - all characters, no focus Lunatic with Marisa, Lunatic match mode victory with Reimu (thanks to previously mentioned cheesiness)
MoF 90fps Lunatic and Extra 1cc, VoWG timeout
SA 90fps Lunatic and Extra 1cc
UFO Lunatic 1cc, perfect "no UFO" Extra run
TD 90fps Lunatic 1cc, regular fps Extra 1cc
Photography games - All scenes captured with Aya
GFW Lunatic and Extra 1cc

All that comes to mind now.

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2012, 06:56:10 PM »
New thread, new list!

LLS: normal 1cc
EoSD: lunatic 1cc, extra clear
PCB: lunatic 1cc, extra clear
IN: lunatic 1cc, extra clear, all spells captured with Border Team
Shoot the Bullet: extra clear
MoF: lunatic 1cc, extra clear, VoWG timeout
SA: lunatic 1cc, extra clear
UFO: lunatic 1cc, extra clear, perfect normal mode Byakuren.
Double Spoiler: Spoiler clear
GFW: All routes Easy 1cc :V
TD: Reimu lunatic 1cc, extra clear

Marine Benefit 1cc, extra clear for 3 characters/shots.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2012, 06:57:11 PM »
Reimu actually is kind of broken in PoFV.

Which is why I rarely stray from using Yuuka in PoFV.

Enjoy.

MMX

• In Soviet Gensokyo...
  • ...bullets dodge you.
    • LiveJournal blog
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2012, 07:24:42 PM »
Okay. I've got a lot of new accomplishments since the start of previous thread, so here goes new mandatory list:

EoSD: normal 1CCs with all shottypes, normal no-bombs 1CCs with ReimuB and MarisaA, normal 90 fps 1CC with ReimuB, extra cleared with all girls but Reimu A, all normal cards except Marionette captured.

MoF: normal no-bombs 1CC with ReimuB, hard 1CC with ReimuA, extra clear with Marisa B(ug), all normal spellcards captured.

SA: normal 1CC with ReimuA, stage 5 perfected in practice.

TD: normal and hard 1CCs with all girls except Youmu, normal no-bombs no-trance 1CCs with Reimu and Marisa, normal ultra and 90 fps 1CCs with Reimu, hard no-bombs 1CC with Marisa, Lunatic 1CC with Marisa, all normal and hard spells captured, stage 5 normal perfect pacifist run, 1 billion score break on normal with Reimu.

MB: normal and extra cleared with Reimu A.
My danmakufu thread Most recent - "Kappa Mechanics" (Nitori fight)   My youtube channel Latest update - EoSD extra no bombs clear

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 08:06:11 PM »
Reimu actually is kind of broken in PoFV. =P When those rings of amulets home in and make that "figure eight" shape, the AI likes to trap itself inside the shrinking side.

Are you sure? From what I've seen, the AI doesn't really care what you throw at it, it can and will dodge pretty much anything unless it doesn't want to. Seeing what the AI is capable of dodging, I really don't see how wins would be feasible any other way. If anything, the situation you describe is an opportunity for the AI to get hit, at least I've never seen it happen frequently enough or in rapid enough a succession to win a match more quickly. An early hit or bringing the AI down to half a sliver of health in round 1 only means that you've got 1 - 2 minutes with no hits in between to go. At least I can, from the top of my head, not recall a single instance where it did help me. Hell, my Lunatic clear had a round 3 match against Eiki that took almost 2 minutes.

In essence, even if the AI likes to get stuck there, it is by no means broken on a level even remotely close to Aya or Medicine where you apparently put the AI into situations in which it just goes "cannot compute" - at least I don't see how a computer would be able to dodge something only occasionally, though it doesn't just get hit all the time when fighting those two either, weird stuff, wonder what that depends on.

I think I'm definitely being overly defensive, though, sorry about that.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:14:19 PM by Lepetit89 »

Silent Harmony

• Everybody needs the Pharmarcy
  • Justice never dies!
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2012, 08:20:35 PM »
New thread "Accomplishment" list (unchanged for the longest time):

Easy 1cc Only
SA

Normal 1cc
PoDD (Reimu)
LLS (R-B)
EoSD (M-A)
PCB (R-B, M-A)

Perfects (NORMAL)
EoSD: Stages 1-3
PCB: Stages 1-3

1CC List (all shmups)
League of Legends / Battle.net: Harmony11(#1694)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2012, 08:39:07 PM »
So there's this thing that happens in EoSD in which I practice Stage 6 with Reimu A a few times and then it automatically lines me up with 'Extra' instead of 'Practice' when I return to the menu.

This accidentally made me start an Extra run with ReimuA, which is probably the worst choice ever since virtually nothing becomes easier with her homing shot. (yes, even MoL, dispelled exactly like when ReimuB would do it)

I lost three lives to pre-Flandre (extra-long Royal Flare? no thanks) so I was like "what the heck let's do no-bombs").

I died on Starbow Break and capped everything else. The ATWTBN capture in particular was very nice, with WALLS OF BLUE everywhere and my avoiding them like a boss.

And then I died to QED. Which was a tiny bit before capping the damn thing.

Yeah. With ReimuA. The shottype that makes every spell take twice as long.

;-;

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »
Oh, is it time for a statdump?
EoSD ~ TD (save for SA Normal) Normal 1cc
IN 75fps Easy 1LC
SA Easy 1 miss clear
... that's about it really.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Ranko Hoshino

• ゆっくりしていってね!!!
  • Take it easy!
    • Ranko's Gaming Blog
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2012, 10:08:38 PM »
Stuff I'm happy about so far

IN: Border Team Perfect Easy 1CC, Reimu No Focus Easy 1LC, Remilia 2B Easy 1LC, Border Team Normal 1CC, Border Team Extra Clear
MoF: Reimu B Normal 1CC, Reimu A Normal 1CC
UFO: All Easy 1CC
GFW: All Easy 1CC
TD: All Easy 1CC, Perfect Reimu Easy 1CC, Perfect Sanae Easy 1CC, Reimu Normal 1CC

I'm sure there's other neat stuff I've done too. :3
Currently needing to do more Touhou stuff
My Touhou Replays
IN Yukari Spell Practice: 218/222
Chat with me, maybe?: https://discord.gg/0bbmWG5ankaeyTzH

SuccinctAndPunchy

• Fear The Melon!
  • I would murder all of you for a cup of tea.
Re: Touhou Accomplishments 15 - Inanimate Dream Edition
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2012, 10:54:56 PM »
TEN DESIRES LUNATIC 7CC

Wait wait wait, what?

SEVEN continues? How do you even GET that many continues? HOW DOTH THIS FUNCTION?

I only got three when I was trying to unlock Lunatic stages and spellcards for practice and shiz, hence why I gameovered on the Stage 3 boss.  ???

Zil

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 11:28:38 PM »
Are you sure? From what I've seen, the AI doesn't really care what you throw at it, it can and will dodge pretty much anything unless it doesn't want to.
She's nowhere near as broken as Medicine and Aya, no. It only really becomes a reliable thing when the matches go into "crazy mode" (spell points stuck at the maximum, hundreds of bullets reflected at once, you can't cast spells fast enough to run out of spell charge, etc.) Where most characters seem to last forever in that state until you lose, Reimu can allow you to win in those conditions. But yeah, a 1cc with Reimu certainly isn't "cheap" or anything, since that's probably not going to make a difference most of the time. I just meant she had a weird way of hitting the AI that most characters don't have.

It makes the biggest difference in match mode, where the Lunatic AI is effectively invulnerable unless you trick it with something like that.

Also, I think Medicine actually conjures situations that are physically impossible to escape, so with her it's not necessarily a matter of screwing with the AI. The poison slows it down so much that no level of dodging could save it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:32:44 PM by Zil »

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2012, 11:44:08 PM »
Are you sure? From what I've seen, the AI doesn't really care what you throw at it, it can and will dodge pretty much anything unless it doesn't want to.

The Lunatic Mode AI on Match Mode will try to dodge everything. If you do something like Reisen vs Mystia you will get a pretty much endless match. So you can find out who can actually hit the AI.

Aya and Medicine are the most obvious. Then there's Shikieiki and Reimu, and I've heard Youmu and Cirno will sometimes hit too.

Achievements:
EoSD: Normal clear with all shot-types. Hard clear with MarisaA.
PCB: Normal clear with MarisaA, Extra clear with MarisaA.
IN: Normal clear with all four teams.
PoFV: Normal clear with the first 9 characters excluding Medicine and Aya, am doing one per day so those two should get done by Sunday.

Pretty much it. Have gotten to the last attack of EoSD extra multiple times :(

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2012, 12:49:32 AM »
Wait wait wait, what?

SEVEN continues? How do you even GET that many continues? HOW DOTH THIS FUNCTION?

I only got three when I was trying to unlock Lunatic stages and spellcards for practice and shiz, hence why I gameovered on the Stage 3 boss.  ???

easy/normal = three
hard = six
lunatic = nine

Anyway, accomplishment!

I just captured a Final Card in the middle of a new requested recording for my horrible series.

Byaaakuren

• Youkai Jesus, Queen of the Monks
    • Animu List
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2012, 01:01:35 AM »
I might as well dump stuff:

Clears (integer games only)
Easy: Th03, Th05-Th13
Normal: Th04-Th13
Hard: Th07, Th08, Th10 (MarisaBug), Th13
Lunatic: Th10 (MarisaBug)

(Strikeouts because I've done it but I didn't feel accomplished about them)

Extra: Th06-Th10 (Not with all shot types, except for Th07)
Phantasm: All cleared except with Marisa B and Sakuya A

I don't feel like posting which characters I did these with for Easy-Hard and I don't remember which games I cleared on Ultra and on what difficulty

I thank my friend for the sig <3
My noob replays :V
Tumblr (I post NSFW stuff there)

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2012, 02:24:01 AM »
Honour the Avoidance of Defiance

01 / 01

Hard mode of course :V

Also, 755m score in MoF normal. Quite the increase from my last Normal 1CC which is, I believe, some 400 mil. One death the entire run and it was on an Aya nonspell >_>

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2012, 02:26:14 AM »
FUCKING FINALLY.

Shikieiki can go suck on a railroad spike for all I care, I FUCKING WIN. Three rounds of stalemates to Stage 9, and it ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING. Fuck you Shikieiki, Fuck you Komachi, Fuck you Aya,

I FUCKING WIN.

If you cannot tell, I am feeling accomplished right now after seven months of repressed anger against a certain lecturous youkai and her lazy fucking sevant, not to mention a fucking awesome/irritating crow tengu.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:29:07 AM by Esupanitix »

Enjoy.

Zil

-
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2012, 02:41:55 AM »
my list

Touhou 6: Lunatic 1cc and perfect Extra, 400m+ with marisaB on it (not that good but it took me a lot of time so i'm proud of it)
Touhou 7: Lunatic 1cc and perfect Extra/Phantasm
Touhou 8: Lunatic 1cc FinalB and 222/222 Spell Card Practice, Extra clear and 2.5b hard finalB
Touhou 9: Lunatic 1cc
Spoiler:
with Aya
Touhou 10: Perfect Stage 6 Lunatic, perfect Extra, Hard 1cc.
Touhou 11: Perfect Extra, Hard 1cc
Touhou 12: Lunatic 1cc, perfect Extra
Touhou 13: Perfect Stage 6 Lunatic, Extra clear
Photography games: Full clear with Aya on both, and i have some scenes captured with Hatate

and a lot of danmakufu scripts/fan games that i can't remember right now (by the way marine benefit resource system is more retarded than TD, i managed to reach stage 6 on lunatic just bombing everything and milking some patterns of the stage 2 boss)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 02:56:36 AM by Thanuris »
Youtube

[07:02] <SeppoMobile> You be a superplayer, I'm a superfaggot

Chuckolator

• ex-perfecter, good times
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2012, 03:42:36 AM »
Suppose I should join in. Main Windows games first, all with high damage Reimu:

EoSD: Hard 1cc, Extra clear
PCB: Hard 1cc, Extra clear
IN: Lunatic 1cc, Extra clear
MoF: Hard 1cc, Extra clear
SA: Hard 1cc, Extra clear
UFO: Normal 1cc, Extra clear
TD: Hard 1cc, Extra clear

hmm, are my ideas on difficulty evident enough here?

PoDD: Easy 1cc with Reimu, haven't got around to doing the others.
LLS: Hard 1cc with ReimuA and MarisaB, no extra clear
PoFV: Easy 1cc with most people. Haven't got around to doing it with Aya, Yuuka, Komachi, or Shikieiki yet.
StB: Everything clear except 10-4
DS: Everything clear with both characters
FW: Hard 1cc A1, A2, B2, C2, normal 1cc B1 and C1, Extra clear

Overall not bad. Can't wait to get on my UFO-able computer again.
Aiming to perfect every stage in Touhou. loljk don't care anymore You can find my perfects here or here.
Best perfects so far include UFO 6, MoF 4 and IN 6A.

formerly known as Seiga Kaku

Zodiac

• (?・ω・`)
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2012, 04:23:35 AM »
My new list
SoEW Lunatic 1cc Extra clear                                                                                   Fightan games
PoDD Easy 1cc    Extra clear (easy ?!? yes easy.)                              -IaMP story mode Easy 1cc (Marisa)
LLS Lunatic 1cc Extra clear                                                                -SWR story mode Normal 1cc(Marisa)
MS Lunatic 1cc   Extra clear                                                               -Hisoutensoku story mode Normal 1cc (Sanae)
EoSD Lunatic 1cc   Extra clear
PCB Lunatic 1cc   Extra ,Phantasm clear
IN Lunatic 1cc       Extra clear
PoFV Lunatic 1cc  Extra clear
StB All scenes clear
MoF Lunatic 1cc   Extra clear
SA Lunatic 1cc     Extra clear
UFO Hard 1cc       Extra clear
DS All scenes clear (Aya)
GFW Lunatic A-1 ,B-1 1cc   Extra clear
TD Lunatic 1cc      Extra clear

8 months already . . . time is really fast.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 04:32:32 AM by Zodiac »

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2012, 07:57:14 AM »
She's nowhere near as broken as Medicine and Aya, no. It only really becomes a reliable thing when the matches go into "crazy mode" (spell points stuck at the maximum, hundreds of bullets reflected at once, you can't cast spells fast enough to run out of spell charge, etc.) Where most characters seem to last forever in that state until you lose, Reimu can allow you to win in those conditions. But yeah, a 1cc with Reimu certainly isn't "cheap" or anything, since that's probably not going to make a difference most of the time. I just meant she had a weird way of hitting the AI that most characters don't have.

It makes the biggest difference in match mode, where the Lunatic AI is effectively invulnerable unless you trick it with something like that.

Also, I think Medicine actually conjures situations that are physically impossible to escape, so with her it's not necessarily a matter of screwing with the AI. The poison slows it down so much that no level of dodging could save it.

I see, I see, that certainly makes sense. Thanks for the explanations to you and Star King!

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2012, 01:48:13 PM »
Imperishable Night perfect hard Stage 3.
Mirror is annoying, Legend of gensoyko is annoying, the midboss nonspell is annoying, so I'm surprised I got all 3 in the same run first try.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2012, 03:21:17 PM »
Do you think it's unfair to 30FPS a game on Lunatic just so that you can unlock the stages for practice mode? (I.E. UFO and SA)

Enjoy.

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2012, 03:35:50 PM »
Do you think it's unfair to 30FPS a game on Lunatic just so that you can unlock the stages for practice mode? (I.E. UFO and SA)
I could be wrong, but I think I remember someone posted somewhere else a while back that watching replays will unlock stages for practice? If that's the case then you don't really need to bother, but I'm probably hallucinating or something like that.
Current Goals: Clear all games on hard with every shottype (or team, not all solos in IN)

Remaining: EoSD 0, PCB 3, IN 0, MoF 3 (Marisa B doesn't count), SA 4, UFO all B types, TD Youmu, total 14.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2012, 03:38:56 PM »
I could be wrong, but I think I remember someone posted somewhere else a while back that watching replays will unlock stages for practice? If that's the case then you don't really need to bother, but I'm probably hallucinating or something like that.

That's just for Touhou 10. I tried that two months ago and it didn't work.

Enjoy.