Author Topic: [SA] Unlocking all stages in practice mode  (Read 7882 times)

mark2000

[SA] Unlocking all stages in practice mode
« on: July 24, 2009, 04:28:27 AM »
Is there a way to unlock all stages for practice mode besides completing them in story mode? The download replay method I used to do doesn't seem to work anymore and I desperately need to practice specific stages without having to waste time in story mode.

...and yes, SA is just so hard for me even in Normal mode that I can't even complete story mode yet. I usually get stuck at either stage 4 or 5.

Off-topic:

Also, I noticed that the wiki explains in MoF and SA that "by default, you start with 3 lives" and even the high score threads here include a rule that says "3 lives". The thing is that I just don't see an option in both games that enables you to decrease or increase the number of lives you have at the beginning.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: [SA] Unlocking all stages in practice mode
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 04:51:46 AM »
The replay method only works with MoF. The only way to unlock the stages in the other games besides doing it yourself is to beg someone to give you their score.dat.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Re: [SA] Unlocking all stages in practice mode
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 05:24:10 AM »
Wait

Replays unlock stages in MoF?  o.o

Also, yeah.  You just gotta perservere @_@