Author Topic: Scarlet Heart [T main story; M/NFSW Omake]  (Read 3702 times)

Ryuunotaki

• Rollin' fluffball.
  • Am I sane, or insane? That is the question.
Scarlet Heart [T main story; M/NFSW Omake]
« on: April 23, 2012, 12:02:19 PM »
Please note that this FIC is heavily influenced by Asatsuki Dou's [Laughing Crescent Moon] and may be considered a sort of variant of the said fic.
Please Read&Review.

Scarlet Heart

Featuring?

Hakurei Reimu & Remilia Scarlet

[/HR]

It happened so to be quite a fateful day.

What started as a normal morning for the Scarlet Devil Mansion quickly turned into hell on earth when guilds of vampire hunters suddenly struck. Not prepared for such an event and caught off-guard, the denizens of the scarlet mansion fell one by one. Finally, at early evening, the assault was brought to a close when the lady of the night, Remilia Scarlet slew the entire mob. By then, it was too late and only she has survived.

The Hakurei maiden, Hakurei Reimu heard of it, but by the time she arrived, it was too late; the mansion has fallen into rubble, a river of blood, the stench of death and gruesome corpses dotting the carcass of the once-grand stronghold of the Scarlet Devil.

Amidst the rubble, Reimu could make out the kneeling form of Remilia Scarlet in the moonlight. She tries to call out to the grieving vampire, but her words are unheard and with a sigh, she flies home.

Later, at midnight, the bloodied vampire visits the Hakurei Shrine. Reimu, who was sweeping the yard, leans her broom on to the torii and faces Remilia.

The playful, proud and charismatic atmosphere around the queen of the night is all but gone and her face, normally glowing oh so sweetly in a light, jesting smile is set in a forlorn, lifeless look, tears welling from distant eyes glistening in the moon like a silver river.

"I'm sorry, Remi? I did not know that the humans at the Human Village are even so daring?"

The vampire smiles a sad smile as she wipes the unending flow of tears from her face. With everyone close to her gone, only the Hakurei could give her comfort this time.

"Don't be. It was bound to happen sooner or later, with the humans' prejudice against us vampires."

"But if I knew, I would have at least tried to convince those hunters not to attack you?"

The Hakurei maiden is teary herself, for the Scarlet Devil Mansion's residents happened to be quite close to her.

"Hey, Reimu?"

The Scarlet Devil throws herself towards the shrine maiden, who holds the sobbing vampire in a warm embrace.

"Kill me, Reimu? kill me."

Reimu could not help but feel shocked at her friend's sudden request. She just asked for death, but she can't give it to her. She never kills anyone, not ever.

"Everyone is gone. They left me alone and what good is a queen of the night without her dear subjects?"

She could not help but gently stroke Remilia's hair as the vampire continues to lament.

"They? without them, I'm nothing but an empty shell; a meaningless existence in this world that needs none. Reimu, please? kill me."

In a bid to comfort the grieving queen, Reimu holds her close against her chest, and before long, her clothes are wet with the vampire's pouring tears.

"No, Remi. I can't. I never kill."

"If that's so?"

Remilia pushes the red-and-white against the ground, startling her a lot. Before she could react, the vampire has crawled over her and, their noses touching, a lusty spark flashes in the queen's eyes as she holds the surprised and blushing miko.

"I have one more request?"

Before Reimu could ask, Remilia takes her mouth in a very intimate French Kiss and, as their tongues dance like ballerinas inside the mouth of Reimu, who slowly falls to the pleasure, Remilia intentionally cuts her tongue with her fangs, spilling her blood into the shrine maiden, who notices it too late and blacks out.

?

?

?

When she wakes up, the first thing Reimu notices is how bright the night looks to her eyes. Another thing the notices immediately after gaining consciousness would be a strange weight on her back. It's almost as if?

She looks at her back and gets the shock of her life: she has wings! And not just any pair of wings, but a pair of black vampiric wings matching that of her vampire friend's own.

"How do you like your new body, Hakurei Reimu? Or should I say? Reimu Scarlet?"

That alluring voice, heard so clearly through human ears, now sounds much sharper and powerful through her new hearing. She turns around and spots Remilia sitting on the shrine's porch, looking at the turned Reimu with a sad longing reflecting in her eyes.

"Remilia? what did you do?"

Her own voice shocked her. She still managed to say what she wanted to clearly, but she was shocked. As a human, she was just like any other. But now, her voice has gotten a strange, seductive and charismatic allure to it that reminds her of Remilia.

"I turned you into a vampire, Reimu. I have no-one else with me and I have only you. But you? you were human and I would have had to be lonely again when you die. I do not want that, so?"

Reimu suddenly shoots forwards, catching the childlike queen off guard and pinning her down to the ground.

"What. Did. You. DO!"

The shrine maiden's words carry anger, but in her eyes Remilia could see hunger and defiance in her eyes.

"Ah, yes? you're thirsty, aren't you, Reimu?"

Reimu keeps on staring at her fried with a very sad, questioning look, not bothering to say a thing in return.

"I see.."

Remilia loosens the top of her dress and slips off the entire uppermost part of it, revealing her collarbones, shoulders and a part of her gentle mounds to the night sky.

"Here? Reimu, Drink my blood."

Invited by those words, Reimu wastes no time in lunging downwards to bite the smaller vampire's neck. Remilia screams in pleasure as the former miko's fangs pierce her skin and she can't help but shiver in rapture as her new eternal companion violently sucks her vampiric blood. Overtaken, she can't help but let out her sweet moans, prompting Reimu to drink with renewed vigour.

In a minute, it was over and as Reimu, gasping for breath, stares at Remilia with her lovely red eyes no longer glowing in anger at the queen of the night, who seductively as she grabs the sides of the red-and-white's head. As is such with the case of her species, it's easy to get angry when you're thirsty and just as easy to be rid of it when your craving is satisfied.

"Be with me forever, Reimu."

With that, the older but younger vampire takes the former miko's mouth in another deep, intense and passionate French kiss.

And so starts a new beginning for Gensokyo's newest scarlet.

To the next dream?

[/HR]
Characters, spell cards and scenarios belong to ZUN -Team Shanghai Alice

2012-4-6 ~ 2012-4-6

Written by

Zurocha, the Blood-Tea-Lovin' Vampire of Ragnar?k

Credits to Asatsuki Dou ; Laughing Scarlet Moon (for the Inspiration and Idea)

[/HR]

Very unlike me with such a short one-shot, but I just HAD to write this down.

Oh, and I forgot! Good thing I was reminded... this story is inspired by and is a (in a way) variant of Laughing Scarlet Moon by Asatsuki Dou. All credits go to the circle.

But? I've been thinking? the SDM is destroyed. Where do they live now? Plus, Reimu is [essentially still] a Hakurei. Even as a [scarlet] vampire, she must support the Hakurei barrier and can't leave the shine.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 12:08:00 PM by Zurocha »

Ryuunotaki

• Rollin' fluffball.
  • Am I sane, or insane? That is the question.
Omake Time!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 12:07:28 PM »
Omake time!
While the main story itself is T, this one is rated M.

[nsfw]http://pastebin.com/Y1fExDRm[/nsfw]

<Tengukami> NSFW material needs to be posted off-site and linked to with the NSFW tag. Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:43:40 AM by Tengukami »