Author Topic: [Request] No Background Patch for Len'en  (Read 4528 times)

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
[Request] No Background Patch for Len'en
« on: February 15, 2015, 08:08:09 PM »
Hello, I'd like to play the Len'en games, but even in EE Stage 5 runs only at 30FPS; RMI is even worse with 5~20 throughout the game. I think it's because of the backgrounds, so would anyone like to take this challenge?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: [Request] No Background Patch for Len'en
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 04:58:07 AM »
Hello, I'd like to play the Len'en games, but even in EE Stage 5 runs only at 30FPS; RMI is even worse with 5~20 throughout the game. I think it's because of the backgrounds, so would anyone like to take this challenge?

You can't possibly have a worse computer than I do... I'm running these things through Wine with lots of background processes, and with the exception of spell card declarations, they run at 50-60 FPS.

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 06:29:32 AM »
You can't possibly have a worse computer than I do... I'm running these things through Wine with lots of background processes, and with the exception of spell card declarations, they run at 50-60 FPS.

Probably a terrible graphics card.

Edit: take a look at the top-right corner.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 07:05:42 AM by Fluffy8x »
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 02:40:27 PM »

I use a MacBook Pro, AKA graphics card? Oh, you mean that thing over there that can't do anything?

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 04:28:22 PM »

Edit: take a look at the top-right corner.

You should have gotten a better computer 5 years ago.

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 05:48:30 PM »
You should have gotten a better computer 5 years ago. go f**k yourself

You're not being helpful. I didn't buy the computer; my parents did.

P. S. I wish there were a way to put furigana/ruby on text.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Yoshiquest

• Some weird programmer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 08:19:16 PM »
I use a MacBook Pro, AKA graphics card? Oh, you mean that thing over there that can't do anything?

tbh, I'm using the same thing, and yeah, like you said earlier, the only thing that lags is the spell card declarations.

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents.
Sudo make me a sandwich.