Author Topic: [SEEKING IDEAS] // Reprise of the Subterranean Sun  (Read 3684 times)

Razwerkz

• Razu Teionhakushi
  • The Crimson Digital and Audial Enigma
[SEEKING IDEAS] // Reprise of the Subterranean Sun
« on: October 03, 2010, 12:10:22 AM »

Human-Machine in Foreign Lands has seemed successful as a first fanfiction, and I have been plotting on a second one, but all I have is a title and a character.  If I get some simple plot ideas, I can build off of them.  The title is, "Reprise of the Subterranean Sun."  Utsuho's gonna be involved somehow, obviously.  But is she the protagonist, trying to stop some sort of awful event or great evil from rising?  Or is she the antagonistic hellbent Hell Raven that the protagonist has to stop at all costs?  This is the opportunity for you, the readers, to help create a story!

UPDATE: RotSS now has a thread here, in which chapters will be posted.  Come check out the finished product!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 01:06:28 AM by Raz »

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
Re: [SEEKING IDEAS] // Reprise of the Subterranean Sun
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 01:36:18 AM »
The protagonist, trying to stop some big evil thing. By using explosions.

Lots of explosions.

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 11:16:38 PM »
Well to be a true "Reprise" it should be a modification of something that has already happened.

Maybe some sort of Time travel? Like dueling peggy sues?
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

Razwerkz

• Razu Teionhakushi
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 11:57:23 PM »
Well to be a true "Reprise" it should be a modification of something that has already happened.

You know what, you're right.  I'm thinking a redo of Subterranean Animism, or parts of it.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 04:14:21 AM »
Clearly, then, the answer is 'both'. Okuu succeeded in her plan the first time, realized that the consequences really sucked, and set out to fix the mistake through the power of Time Traveltm.

Razwerkz

• Razu Teionhakushi
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 04:15:58 AM »
Regarding the idea of time travel...would she seek Sakuya's aid in this?

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 04:59:42 AM »
I'm kind of partial to the idea of Nitori putting on the Mad Scientist Gogglestm and just building a time machine. As for Sakuya... eh. Aid. Power-supply. Something like that. I keep getting the image of Nitori in a robo-Hazmat suit stuffing a very unimpressed Sakuya into a sealed chamber, now that I think about it. Use your artistic judgement.

Razwerkz

• Razu Teionhakushi
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 05:03:23 AM »
I'm already seeing how that can be implemented.  :D

Razwerkz

• Razu Teionhakushi
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 11:53:40 PM »
I'm actually beginning to think of a way to start off~  Picture if you will...

Remilia has heard through the grapevine that Utsuho is up to something.  Taking note of Subterranean Animism's occurances, she requests (orders) Sakuya to investigate.

Help me build from this, or maybe pitch a better idea.  :3

Razwerkz

• Razu Teionhakushi
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 02:40:10 AM »
Wow, it certainly has been a long time.

Alright, MotK: I'm putting full work into RotSS.  As of this post, I'm writing Chapter 5.  I will wait and post the fanfic chapter-by-chapter, with no more than one a day, once it is finished.  Unfortunately, it will be a short fanfic, as I can't really stretch it out much.

When the first chapter is posted I will post the link in the original post.  Thanks for your patience--I promise it won't be much longer!

Razwerkz

• Razu Teionhakushi
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 12:58:51 AM »
Well, it's certainly been awhile, hasn't it?  RotSS has been finished for about a month now, and now I've decided to get off of my lazy ass and post it!  Hooray for everybody!

Anyway, as stated before, the link to the thread that will contain the story will be posted up top.